Atum/Demogorge vs Shuma Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Modt
Who wins.

TricksterPriest
If this is on earth, Demogorge eats Shuma-Gorath alive. If it's in Shuma's own dimension, then Shuma.

boriquaking55
I think Shuma could take a slight majority on Atum in a neutral plane, since he's an Old One, not an Elder God per say. Atum's may not be able to devour him.

honestly it could be written a number of ways, without it being PIS

guy222
bumprav

celestialdemon
This is a fantastic battle. I honestly don't know who would win. I like Demogorge more, so I'll say he wins 6/10.

Nihilist
neutral realm atum ftw
shumas realm shuma ftw

xjustice69x
atum for the win
if shuma was around when the elder gods ran and hid in other dimentions he would have done the same

redhotrash
Ya know, I have top give this to Shuma. He just seemed like more of a universal threat to me.

icecream1991
Shuma-Gorath is easily a multi-universal and reality threat.

Shuma-Gorath made skyfather leveled demons like Mephisto and Satannish look like TICKS, and that was in one of Shuma's LESSER realms.

Shuma has defeated all three Vishanti (three weel fed Galactus leveled beings) at the SAME TIME ( ouside Shuma's own dimension).

Atum could probably tie with the three Vishanti, if he transforms to demogorge right away.

So I say on Earth, Atum has a chance.

galactusischere
Originally posted by icecream1991
Shuma-Gorath is easily a multi-universal and reality threat.

Shuma-Gorath made skyfather leveled demons like Mephisto and Satannish look like TICKS, and that was in one of Shuma's LESSER realms.

Shuma has defeated all three Vishanti (three weel fed Galactus leveled beings) at the SAME TIME ( ouside Shuma's own dimension).

Atum could probably tie with the three Vishanti, if he transforms to demogorge right away.

So I say on Earth, Atum has a chance.
3 WEAK galactuses(inside of Vishanti's realm that is)
Galactus>Shuma

nicamarvin
Originally posted by icecream1991
Atum could probably tie with the three Vishanti, if he transforms to demogorge right away. DO you Know How many Elder Gods Demogorge Ate before 2 of them(Set, Chthon) fled for their life?....... smokin'

Demogorge>>>>>>ANY elder God Team

galactusischere
Originally posted by nicamarvin
DO you Know How many Elder Gods Demogorge Ate before 2 of them(Set, Chthon) fled for their life?....... smokin'

Demogorge>>>>>>ANY elder God Team
Vishanti>other elder gods
FACT

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
FACT only in there realm. but it doesnt matter atum eats gods.

nicamarvin
FACT

Demogorge, the FRIGGING GOD EATER..........FACT

galactusischere
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Demogorge, the FRIGGING GOD EATER..........FACT
Vishanti=3 elder gods....FACT.... smokin' .....in their realm Atum stands no chance....FACT.... smokin'

nicamarvin
Vishanti 3 elder gods....FACT Then how many Elder Gods did Demogorge ate at the same time?...... confused

I thought the earth was FULL of them, from what I have heard he ate them all and just two lucky ones scaped......and not even odin dares to mess with them...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.