Vanilla Sky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
So, I never saw this movie and basically I wanted to get some thoughts/opinions from good ole KMC.

Discuss the film!

Was it good, bad, mediocre?

MildPossession
Original is wayyyy better, but I found the remake enjoyable, opening is fantastic.

Solo
It's alright, the acting leaves a lot to be desired. I've yet to see the original, I've been wanting to see it for a few years now.

wuTa
I'd say it's mediocre at best.

dirkdirden
It is a love it or hate it type of movie. I loved it and everyone else I watched it with hated it. I think the original is in Spanish but I never saw it.

DeVi| D0do
Love this movie. Very underrated in my opinion. I think the acting is fine. Haven't seen the original yet though...

snowultra
wow, i pretty much hated this movie. cameron diaz, and tom cruise where wasted doing this movie, or wasted in it? i couldnt decide.

exanda kane
I enjoyed the movie, although the twist wasn't convincing, have yet to see the original.

manorastroman
it's pretty underrated. would the man that directed say anything, jerry maguire, almost famous, and minority report really direct something as bad as this movie's reputation would imply?

EPIIIBITES
Originally posted by manorastroman
would the man that directed...minority report
?

Think you lost me on that one refernece there.

I thought this movie was pretty good about 2/3 of the way through...then it just started to try to keep fooling the audience (which is ok)...and then fool them about trying to fool them (getting kinda meh)...and then...

By the end, the twist was just trying to be too clever for it's own good, and it just got plain annoying. Too bad...had lots of potential to be great.

Lebowski1997
In a word: terrible

jason maddox
Vanilla Sky was a decent movie in my opinion, the acting was good and had a decent storyline, it was just a little slow moving at points

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.