Franklin/Hyperstorm/HOM Wanda vs Galactus/MJJ/Tiamut("Read Your Bible")

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok lets make it a classic

Utrigita
Make it classic okay. HOM wanda is powerful very in fact, but so is MJJ from the earth blah but the MJJ I presume you are thinking of are from Earth 616 which is said to be even more powerful so wanda (sorry) i think you go down.
Now galactus alone can take on franklin and Hyperstorm (hyperstorm has been shown once against galactus) he wasn't capable of hurting Galactus in ANYWAY, and since hyperstorm is stronger then his father then basically team 2 takes this

Galan007
This thread should have just been.....

HOM Wanda v.s. Mad Jim Jaspers, because that's eventually who it will come down to in the end.

Both of them seem to have pretty equal footing. But while Wanda was only able to warp a Universe, Jaspers actually created his own Universe.

MJJ just seemed to have the greater ammount of control with his powers.

For that reason, IMO team 2 takes this.

Utrigita
but didn't jasper use his warping powers to create the universe, and can we agree that this is the MJJ from the Earth 616 since he is more powerful then his counterpart from Earth 238

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
This thread should have just been.....

HOM Wanda v.s. Mad Jim Jaspers, because that's eventually who it will come down to in the end.

Both of them seem to have pretty equal footing. But while Wanda was only able to warp a Universe, Jaspers actually created his own Universe.

MJJ just seemed to have the greater ammount of control with his powers.

For that reason, IMO team 2 takes this.

Who is Tiamut, The Dreaming Celestial?

Galan007
Originally posted by Utrigita
but didn't jasper use his warping powers to create the universe, and can we agree that this is the MJJ from the Earth 616 since he is more powerful then his counterpart from Earth 238 Ummm, yeah...

That's why I said, Team 2 ftw. confused

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
Who is Tiamut, The Dreaming Celestial? yes

guy222
but didn't jasper use his warping powers to create the universe, and can we agree that this is the MJJ from the Earth 616 since he is more powerful then his counterpart from Earth 238

Franklin=Celestial

Hyperstorm is his son

Galan007
Franklin=Celestial

Hyperstorm is his son And that means what?

Both Wanda and MJJ > Everyone else in this thread.

Utrigita
Franklin=Celestial

Hyperstorm is his son

Agree about Franklin possible is on pair with the celestials sins they when encountering his pocket universe discussed if he should be eliminated (if I remember correctly confused )

And hyperstorm yes is Franklins and Rachel Summers son, two of the most powerful mutants believed to have existed (both confirmed Omega-leveled)

Symmetric Chaos

yes

they are both universe busters at a minimum no one else on the list is at quite that level

Jaspers in 616 is presumably a threat to more than just 616 so I'd say he has a higher power level.

Utrigita
If I remember correctly You galan said once that Wandas chaos wave was near spreading to the omniverse ???

guy222
And that means what?

Hyperstorm possess vast power

Franklin=Celestial may be more powerful than Galactus smile

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
yes

they are both universe busters at a minimum no one else on the list is at quite that level

Jaspers in 616 is presumably a threat to more than just 616 so I'd say he has a higher power level.

Chaos, do u know who the Dreaming Celestial is?

Utrigita

Franklin=Celestial may be more powerful than Galactus smile

Not these discussion again Guy222 big grin

A SINGLE celestial cannot defeat Galactus I doesn't care what his name is he simple cannot. period eek!

Galan007

Franklin=Celestial may be more powerful than Galactus smile What is a celestial, or Galactus to beings who possess the power to warp the Universe any way they see fit.?

guy222
What is a celestial, or Galactus to beings who possess the power to warp the Universe any way they see fit.?

Celestials are Eternity's children

Galactus is a force of nature

guy222
Not these discussion again Guy222 big grin

A SINGLE celestial cannot defeat Galactus I doesn't care what his name is he simple cannot. period eek!

Galactus=Celestial smile

Galan007
Celestials are Eternity's children

Galactus is a force of nature I take it that you don't know who MJJ/Wanda are.

They warped Universe (Eternity) itself, like it was a child's play thing.

MJJ actually created his own Universe. When has Galactus or a friggin Cleestial EVER done that?

guy222
I take it that you don't know who MJJ/Wanda are.

They warped Universe (Eternity) itself, like it was a child's play thing.

MJJ actually created his own Universe. When has Galactus or a friggin Cleestial EVER done that?

Eternity is the sum of all

I have heard of the reality warpers

guy222
Agree about Franklin possible is on pair with the celestials sins they when encountering his pocket universe discussed if he should be eliminated (if I remember correctly confused )

And hyperstorm yes is Franklins and Rachel Summers son, two of the most powerful mutants believed to have existed (both confirmed Omega-leveled)

Rachel and Franklin's son is Hyperstorm

Galan007
Eternity is the sum of all

I have heard of the reality warpers Yeah, and one of these "reality warpers" (Wanda), remade the 616 Universe (Eternity) several times:

"She's starting to REMAKE Reality 616... AGAIN":
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4126/wanad2jy7.th.jpg

"You might not even exist anymore in whatever New Reality takes its place"
http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/5289/wanda3pi5.th.jpg

"Who knows how she'll change Everything this time"
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/355/wanda4iu5.th.jpg

The other "reality warper" actually created his own Universe (Eternity), and had complete control over that Universe.

Mad Jim Jaspers, with FULL control of the Universe:
http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/7223/m18gy5.th.jpg

http://img290.imageshack.us/img290/2392/m19zi6.th.jpg

They are so much more powerful then any other being listed, that it's pushing Spite.

Read up on the characters you put in threads, before you start arguing about them.

guy222
Yeah, and one one these "reality warpers" (Wanda), remade the 616 Universe (Eternity) several times:

"She's starting to REMAKE Reality 616... AGAIN":
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4126/wanad2jy7.th.jpg

"You might not even exist anymore in whatever New Reality takes its place"
http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/5289/wanda3pi5.th.jpg

The other "reality warper" actually created his own Universe (Eternity), and had complete control over that Universe.

Mad Jim jaspers 616, with FULL control of the Universe:
http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/7223/m18gy5.th.jpg

http://img290.imageshack.us/img290/2392/m19zi6.th.jpg

They are so much more powerful then any other being listed, that it's pushing Spite.

Read up on the characters you put in threads, before you start arguing about them.

Magneto is her father. Quicksilver is her brother

Galan007
Magneto is her father. Quicksilver is her brother It's pointless debating with someone that dosen't make sense in half of the crap they post. roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is ALL you need to know....

MJJ and Wanda >> EVERYONE else in this thread.

That much isn't even debatable.

guy222
It's pointless debating with someone that dosen't make sense in half of the crap they post. roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is ALL you need to know....

MJJ and Wanda >> EVERYONE else in this thread.

That much isn't even debatable.

Ok

Terryc250
If MJJ is so great, why did he die to Fury? Could fury beat galactus too?

guy222

Its my thread. Not about the warpers. Seeing who knows about Tiamut.

Galan007
Originally posted by Terryc250
If MJJ is so great, why did he die to Fury? Could fury beat galactus too? MJJ himself created Fury to be able to adapt enough to defeat any opponent.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Terryc250
If MJJ is so great, why did he die to Fury? Could fury beat galactus too?

I believe Classic Fury can take Galactus.

The Fury withstood Universal Nullification, even Galactus can't do that.

There's nothing in Galactus' arsenal that can affect the Fury, except for the UN perhaps.

The Fury shrugged off the Celestial Nullifier like nothing, an entire Universe was erased.

guy222

smile

guy222
smile

anyone can try

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.