Apollo vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
For this fight Apollo get's about 10 hours of "sundipping" before the match starts just to make sure he won't run out of energy.
Who wins?

DigiMark007
"Door" ftw.

shifty

Nah, Apollo still has a large speed advantage (like any Supes clone would), and a few feats uber enough to take down big green. If he fights smart, Apollo 8/10. If not, Hulk 7/10....because in a brawl the momentum would probably shift Hulk's way.

juggernaut66666
I would like to see how would Hulk stand against a "continent destroying"
speed blitz or a "moon cleaning" heat vision. stick out tongue

Soleran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I would like to see how would Hulk stand against a "continent destroying"
speed blitz or a "moon cleaning" heat vision. stick out tongue

Even Grey Hulk has survived anti-matter blasts.

anti-matter>heat vision, at least in science.

DigiMark007
True enough, but you run into the problem of which showings to pay attention to. Planet-destroying, anti-matter resisting? Or the times when he's been KO'd, BRF'd, etc. by foes no more powerful than Apollo?

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
If he fights smart, Apollo 8/10.

Apollo's a moron.

Hulk FTW.

Soleran
Originally posted by DigiMark007
True enough, but you run into the problem of which showings to pay attention to. Planet-destroying, anti-matter resisting? Or the times when he's been KO'd, BRF'd, etc. by foes no more powerful than Apollo?

While certainly Hulk has showings that do indicate his weakness to characters with more diverse powers he has still held his own with charactes such as Gladiator.

Highs and lows to balance the field. If we were to throw Apollo's highs vs Hulks highs who would come out victorious, I would bet on Hulk in that circumstance.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soleran
While certainly Hulk has showings that do indicate his weakness to characters with more diverse powers he has still held his own with charactes such as Gladiator.

Highs and lows to balance the field. If we were to throw Apollo's highs vs Hulks highs who would come out victorious, I would bet on Hulk in that circumstance.
Apollo has destroyed a space docking bay which had the size of a continent just by speed blitzing it.

Soleran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Apollo has destroyed a docking bay which had the size of a continent just by speed blitzing it.

Hulk pushed away the matter, antimatter equation.

Hulk has toppled beings of pure energy ( I know it's silly but still)

Hulk destroyed a frickin Meteor larger then Earth!!

Hulk has been published ALOT longer so he is going to naturally have more showings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.