Rachel vs. Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Telekinesis only. no phoenix.

Metalmanx
Psylocke.

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade

Rachel Summers

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by psy_blade

If this is the case then Rachel will not be able to win.

invisiblewoman
psylocke

LordKaos
Psylocke can't be affected by any genetic or molecular manipulation by Rachel, but she can still get smashed around and get killed the old fashioned way. Psylocke is a powerful telekinetic, but she is notoriously known for using any psi power she has to augment he "ninja" skills. Rachel uses her tk primarily for long range attack, and is a lot more talented at using her power creatively(like suffocating the Blob.) They haven't placed a limit on what Psylocke can do, and they haven't done that to Rachel either, yet Rachel has been shown to be a lot more versatile.

Joey Stacks
Rachel has stated that Psylocke is a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more powerful Teke user then her oh and she has way more exp then Rach. Curbstomp ftl.

oh and Rachel's limit was pretty obvious in Cable Deadpool

BUT THAT'S JUST TO ME THO

What If...
What #?

Joey Stacks
The issue where Cable lost his power and she had to hold the continent.

LordKaos
when did rachel say psylocke was more powerful? and since when is she more experienced, Psylocke is little more than a psychic brawler. When her tk first manifested she couldn't even lift a dime, and i haven't seen anything to assume she has gained the kind of fine control Rachel has. Rachel has been using tk a lot longer and has shown to be much more versatile even without trying (altering her genome). And if Rachel is anything like the rest of her family she probably has all kinds of mental blocks due one form of trauma or another.

xmarksthespot
Psylocke is more powerful.

Rachel has more control.

Can go either way.

LordKaos
I still wanna know when Psylocke became more powerful?

xmarksthespot
Upon her return. Uncanny X-Men #455. Her telekinesis was upgraded, she gained immunity to telepathy.

Rachel: "Guys, her telekinesis is on a level even I can't match."

Then later Jamie re-knitted her quantum strings further making her body immune to manipulation as her mind.

LordKaos
When she attacks Bishop? sorry it took me so long I've destroyed my laptop. Other than that what else? Rachel seems more surprised than overwhelmed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.