Jean vs. Emma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
telepathy only. no phoenix.

Utrigita
Jean

Metalmanx
Jean.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Utrigita
Jean

Emma

yer
Originally posted by Rutog98
Emma

your kidding right?

What If...
erm

Excellent telepath vs. good telepath...

ok...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by yer
your kidding right?

I don't know any more. Rutgo has been getting more and more unstable lately.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I don't know any more. Rutgo has been getting more and more unstable lately.

Actually, I am the one with sense. Lets debate this. What has Jean done without the PF that is impressive? Emma Frost can toss mindblasts capable of literally tearing minds apart. She's been able to focus her power into a single psi blast that even destroyed a building. She's done many impressive feats of skill as well like performing major scale psychic surgery and has many years of experience on Jean Grey.

Jean lacks Emma's skill to tell you the truth.

I can't be the only one who sees this.

Cosmic Flame
Jean. There isn't anything that Emma's done that Jean can't do, but there are things that Jean's done that Emma can't.

Brian Oswald
This is like Emma vs. Rachel. Rachel has the raw power but Emma has the skill. and skill trumpts raw power. Except in this fight Jean has the raw power and the skill, which is enough to beat Emma.

Utrigita
And don't forget that she is classified Omega-level mutant unlimited potential as far as I know emma isn't

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by psy_blade
telepathy only. no phoenix.

mud wrestling would have been better...

throw in psylocke and sage and make it tag-team style... smokin'

Utrigita
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
mud wrestling would have been better...

throw in psylocke and sage and make it tag-team style... smokin'
mud wrestling could be fun but emma would activate her diamond skin and Jean would begin tossing her around with telekinese but a funny idear make a thread about it

psy_blade
telepathy only

Silent Guardian
Jean

celestialbodies
Jean would takes this.

Wei Phoenix
Emma.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.