Who has more will power than Hal Jordan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Easy, list the people who can outclass this GL in sheer will power.

DigiMark007
Alan Scott

cool

Priest
Hulk

Rick/Genis
Storm by far no expression

Galan007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Alan Scott

cool thumb up

Apparently there's a book called "Willpower", and Alan Scott was it's Author:
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/6962/asog6.th.jpg

stick out tongue

Newjak
Deathstroke
shifty

ExtraMision5555
My level 32 Character in Oblivion (Willpower stat is maxed out)

IS HAL JORDAN MAXED I THINK NOT

guy222
Originally posted by Bentley
Easy, list the people who can outclass this GL in sheer will power.

I do. I read comics big grin

Galan007
Honestly, Lucifer Morningstar easily has more will-power then any being in comics.

He is God's Will personified, there's not many characters which could surpass that IMO.

Swanky-Tuna
I submit that Will Riker has more willpower than Hal Jordan. Will is in his name afterall.
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Apparently there's a book called "Willpower", and Alan Scott was it's Author:
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/6962/asog6.th.jpg
stick out tongue
Awesome.

Joey Stacks
Superman and Cap

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
My level 32 Character in Oblivion (Willpower stat is maxed out)

laughing

Soljer
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
Superman and Cap

Weren't Superman and Batman and the ilk referred to as "less wills" when compared to Hal?

SpunkySmurph
Savage or Mindless Hulk, actually.

Those guys have willpower in spades, if only through stubborness and stupidity.

Of course, giving them GL rings would be fairly useless, seeing as combined I think they have the imagination of a lemon, but they still have more willpower, I reckon.

TricksterPriest
laughing ^lol. Apoc, Spawn, Deadpool, Cyclops, Lobo. There are quite a few.

Symmetric Chaos
Joker and Deadpool (due to sheer insanity)

Board Walker
Originally posted by Galan007
Honestly, Lucifer Morningstar easily has more will-power then any being in comics.

He is God's Will personified, there's not many characters which could surpass that IMO.

Michael and Lucifer both are infinite in will power.

One has power, the other will, yet both are power and both are will, if you understand what I am saying; they are the same thing.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Board Walker
Michael and Lucifer both are infinite in will power.

One has power, the other will, yet both are power and both are will, if you understand what I am saying; they are the same thing.

Sounds deep. ermm

Jyppe
Rhino d'oh. He's always owned, but he doesn't give up on his career.. Although, I think he once did.

spidey-dude
hawkgirl

tjcoady
Thanos (mostly because of his ability to maintain a cohesive hold on who he is despite mental attacks and reality shifts
Dr. Strange (beating the mind gem by realizing his duty to the world)
Lucifer
Captain America (the last hero standing, always, despite being the weakest).

Martian_mind
Jason Todd

darthgoober
Dr. Doom. Remember when the Beyonder blew off his arm and leg, and then proceeded to strip the flesh and muscle off of half his body, and Doom still managed to reach up and grab the SOB to steal his power?

Scoobless
Death's Head >> Hal Jordan.

smile

swerve1988
APOC
LOBO
HULK

Newjak
Deathstroke no expression

LordFear
WonderWoman, that chick is determined everytime she is in battle. That braod is a beast. I would hate to do battle with her

Faceman
Batman.

LordFear
Doctor Doom

Blair Wind
other than Alan Scott, I havent really seen anyone that I would think would surpass Hal or even match him. Kyle would be my pick

The thing is that people that seem like they have willpower (batman, superman, hell green arrow who could only muster an arrow), do not have enough for the ring. Its as simple as that erm

Soleran
Originally posted by Blair Wind
other than Alan Scott, I havent really seen anyone that I would think would surpass Hal or even match him. Kyle would be my pick

The thing is that people that seem like they have willpower (batman, superman, hell green arrow who could only muster an arrow), do not have enough for the ring. Its as simple as that erm

Use established character showings and not a writers showing with one incident of the ring to determine that.

If it's really a "willpower" war on showings seriously no one is topping Superman, or barely anyone based on the lame showings/writingssmile

LordFear
Doom cannot be overlooked. He took himself from NOTHING and came back and conquered a nation. You want willpower, that's it right there!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.