New Awe Pictures!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pirate_1987
Some are new and some are old
//iesb.net/index.php?option=com_d4j_ezine&task=read&page=1&category=4&article=1751&Itemid=31

What do you think?

CaptainJacksLuv
*SCREAMS* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*faints*

pirate_1987
Here are some more pictures of the set
filmedge.net/potc3/3images.htm

Pirates life fo
The first 3 pics on this post arent even real. They are photoshopped

CaptainJacksLuv
yea, i no

PirateDiva
OMG I Am Sooooo Excited but this movie needs to come already!!!

katelovespirate
i think its the pic of Elizabeth Sao that got me most excited. this film is going to be intense with a capital I. smile

PirateDiva
LOL...What excited me was the Pic of Barbossa and Liz....it looks like Barbossa is lecturing Liz about something (or making her realize something wink ) and she is taking it....... and then there is kind of the same Pic Between Barbossa and Jack....Barbossa seems to be lecturing (or screaming at) Jack......but he seems to be taking it too! Hmmmm Could Barbossa be knocking some sense into these Pirates! eek!

Yes and the pic of Sao and Liz was pretty thrilling too! big grin

willofthewisp
I don't know, piratediva. I'm not ready to see Barbossa the matchmaker. I'd rather he just go along with our heroes until he doesn't think he needs them anymore and then turn on them.

(Liz and Barbossa are talking about what to do next in some epic plan)

Liz: That could work.

Barbossa: Agreed. (pause) Doesn't the sun just glisten nicely on Jack's hair?

Liz: What?

Barbossa: Nothin'. Nothin.' You know what you should do when this is all over.

Liz: No. What should I do?

Barbossa: Screw Jack.

Liz: Barbossa!

tee_pirategirl
LOL!!! I could actually amagine barbossa advising Liz like that.

lovethemtigers
more likely....he's giving Jack a hard time about his weakness/soft spot for Elizabeth....and with Elizabeth he's probably telling her he knows what's really going on between her and Jack...

I don't really see Barbossa being a matchmaker...but it would be interesting...

PirateDiva
LOL....Ok Maybe i worded wrong but in better words what i meant to say was: Maybe Barbossa is scolding them because he see's right through them and their obvious attraction is Killing their chances of getting what they need! and its frustrating Barbossa!.........But Jack and Liz both do seem to be taking the scolding from Barbossa!

lovethemtigers
yeah....i'm not in a positive mood today..it's' a down day...and as much as I want it to be Elizabeth and Jack..i'm trying to prepare myself for the worst-case scenario.....sorry, girls....maybe I shouldnt' post today until i'm back to being postiive...today i'm in a dip on the rollercoaster ride that we call Pirates of the Caribbean...

Surreal_44
I suspect that Barbossa's lecture has absolutely nothing to do with J/E, nor W/E, nor N/E...

He's probably telling her that he's keeping an eye on her because he doesn't trust her. stick out tongue He doesn't look like he's giving friendly advice at all.

lovethemtigers
yeah...i'm pretty convinced it has nothing to do with Jack and Elizabeth..

PirateDiva
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
yeah....i'm not in a positive mood today..it's' a down day...and as much as I want it to be Elizabeth and Jack..i'm trying to prepare myself for the worst-case scenario.....sorry, girls....maybe I shouldnt' post today until i'm back to being postiive...today i'm in a dip on the rollercoaster ride that we call Pirates of the Caribbean...

Im with ya in this! I dont know why? But im not at my full capacity of Giddyness today!! I dont feel so well!

surfchikpir8fan
Thankyou so much for sharing, that was very nice. smile

In the picture of Barbossa and Elizabeth, there is Gibbs and Will behind them. I wish I could see their faces, they're probably just looking at the water but at first they looked sad, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.