Close-Up Ted & Terry on Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pirate_1987
Here is an exclusive interview with Ted and Terry
boxofficemojo.com/features/?id=2110&p=.htm

akanai

willofthewisp
It seems to me, and I don't know much about Ted Elliott, is that Jack makes it very obvious in DMC that he feels incomplete and at least wants to experiment with having a relationship and Liz sees that and takes advantage of it to trap him. It just sounds like they're saying it's this new desire he has to have relationships that gets him caught.

lovethemtigers

Djinn

JacksSweet

Djinn

lovethemtigers
yeah....i would love to see jack and elizabeth together...but disney is so traditional...and many "traditional" people are upset that Elizabeth would turn away from Will and go to Jack...but not me. I know that people's feelings can change...or not so much change, but that one can realize that what they thought was love was not the type of love that one has for a soulmate...or the person you are meant to be with...i think t and t messed with fire when they decided to acto on jack and elizabeth's chemistry...I don't think they realized how many people were going to love the fact of j/e together.....I think they thought people would be rooting for w/e...and there are some out there..but the passion for j/e is overwhelming....and I don't think t and t realized what would happen....and now they've backed themselves into a corner...

lovethemtigers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.