Classic Juggernaut VS Absorbing Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
Well?

long pig
Before Creel got mental powers it'd be a stalemate, but if he's still got 'em, then he wins pretty much 10/10.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by long pig
Before Creel got mental powers it'd be a stalemate, but if he's still got 'em, then he wins pretty much 10/10.

Those Creel mental powers occured in a different universe didn't they?

guy222
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Well?

Juggy

Martian_mind
Originally posted by guy222
Juggy

Thankyou for the post

Symmetric Chaos

Earth X I think.

Standard AM would lose this unless there is something really tough around for him to absorb.

long pig
See, I think I've heard something like that on here. I don't get it, so I haven't stopped using it in debates.

Something to do with Mar vell? Doesn't make sense.

Anyway, if he DOESN'T have those powers, then it's a stalemate. AB can, at the very least, become a second Juggernaut by touching him.

He could turn into light and blitz him into the sun if he wanted to I guess.

long pig
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Earth X I think.

Standard AM would lose this unless there is something really tough around for him to absorb.
Earth X?

Dude, it was Hulk's comics. I don't know why people even think it's an alternate reality.

Symmetric Chaos

Anyway, if he DOESN'T have those powers, then it's a stalemate. AB can, at the very least, become a second Juggernaut by touching him.

Couldn't the force field stop that?

guy222
Thankyou for the post

smile

long pig
He would absorb the force field's power and go through it. AM is a small step above Jug in power, but still not enough to beat him. Only stalemate if he really doesn't have his mental powers anymore.

Symmetric Chaos
Earth X?

Dude, it was Hulk's comics. I don't know why people even think it's an alternate reality.

By mental powers do you mean recalling past absorbtions and absorbing information? Cause those were both used mostly (or exclusively) by AM on Earth X.

long pig
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
By mental powers do you mean recalling past absorbtions and absorbing information? Cause those were both used mostly (or exclusively) by AM on Earth X.
Nah, that was when he absorbed ultron, wasn't it?

In Hulk's last series, AM found out he could absorb people's minds and control them or kill them by cutting their minds off, even from thousands of miles away. He didn't even need to touch them to do it, he sent his mind out and did it remotely.

Martian_mind
Nah, that was when he absorbed ultron, wasn't it?

In Hulk's last series, AM found out he could absorb people's minds and control them or kill them by cutting their minds off, even from thousands of miles away. He didn't even need to touch them to do it, he sent his mind out and did it remotely.

I think it turns out that it was an illusion by nightmare or some Sh** like that.....

long pig
I think it turns out that it was an illusion by nightmare or some Sh** like that.....
No.

Accel
Earth X?

It's after Genis restarts the universe that we see the Absorbing Man with the mind powers in the Hulk issue was shown to be one of the many discontinuities and we see the real Absorbing Man was with Titania at the time.

LordFear
He would absorb the force field's power and go through it. AM is a small step above Jug in power, but still not enough to beat him. Only stalemate if he really doesn't have his mental powers anymore.

What, he is stronger than Classic Juggy?
that's a joke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.