WAR-SUPERBOY vs ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Superboy Prime is punching his way through dimensions and ends up on Marvel Earth where Apocalypse captures him to use in his latest plot to conquer the world. Apocalypse transforms the Boy of Steel into WAR-SUPERBOY.

Unfortunately the War-Implants have driven an already crazed Superboy completely insane. Declaring himself to be "the fittest" and all other life to be unworthy, he decides to wipe out everybody on earth, including Apocalypse, and then destroy the planet itself. He decides to begin his global rampage with the destruction of the United Nations. Landing 500 miles from New York he begins marching towards the U.N. building smashing all in his path.

Depleted by years of war in Iraq and Afghanistan, U.S. military forces can't even slow the Kryptonian down. George W. Bush orders Apocalypse to clean up this mess and now.

With the fate of the entire world at stake, it is up to Apocalypse to assemble a team of super-beings hand-picked for the task at hand. The goal: TAKE DOWN WAR-SUPERBOY!!!!

There are no cosmics on earth at the time and Dr. Strange has gone missing in the Dark Dimension. Aside from making him completely insane and blood-lusted, WAR-SUPERBOY's implants have made him impervious to kryptonite and red-sun radiation. He also has the War-Sword and War-Helmet.

Can Team Apocalypse save earth? How??

xmeat
get war hulk

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by xmeat
get war hulk ya and he gets punched into another dimension

xmeat
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
ya and he gets punched into another dimension right roll eyes (sarcastic)

qqqqqqq
right roll eyes (sarcastic) ok big grin

bigbran
right roll eyes (sarcastic) Do you have any idea who Superboy Prime is?

Wait... how would Apoc EVER capture Superboy Prime?
He would get his head ripped off if he so much as went near him.

basilisk
Originally posted by bigbran
Do you have any idea who Superboy Prime is?

Wait... how would Apoc EVER capture Superboy Prime?
He would get his head ripped off if he so much as went near him.

OK, agreed. For the purposes of this thread we will assume that SBP was disoriented and temporarily weakened after arriving in the MU, from some weird one-off effect of months of dimension-punching. And that Apoc lucked out with some freak form of kryptonite that temporarily affected SBP in his weakened form (yes I know, he was supposedly immune to K and magic even BEFORE the upgrade).

Let's just say for that brief moment anyone could have got SBP and Apoc DIDN'T get torn a new one...

bigbran
Originally posted by basilisk
OK, agreed. For the purposes of this thread we will assume that SBP was disoriented and temporarily weakened after arriving in the MU, from some weird one-off effect of months of dimension-punching. And that Apoc lucked out with some freak form of kryptonite that temporarily affected SBP in his weakened form (yes I know, he was supposedly immune to K and magic even BEFORE the upgrade).

Let's just say for that brief moment anyone could have got SBP and Apoc DIDN'T get torn a new one... Still...

Plus SBP had the Anti-Moniter amour. I fail to see what a tiny piece of Celestial tech is going to do for him.

basilisk
Originally posted by bigbran
Still...

Plus SBP had the Anti-Moniter amour. I fail to see what a tiny piece of Celestial tech is going to do for him.

I thought SBP built that armour and it just supplied him with yellow sun radiation or something along those lines.

Anyway the war-implants must do something to enhance existing power/strength unless Hulk could already push a moving Juggernaut back. Otherwise Apoc wouldn't have bothered with War-Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.