despero vs odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
done SS and Thanos, how about odin??

TricksterPriest
I'm not gonna call spite, because you obviously are expressing ignorance rather than spite. In the future, do a little more research. This is a huge mismatch. Odin is the top skyfather, Despero is no where near his level.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm not gonna call spite, because you obviously are expressing ignorance rather than spite. In the future, do a little more research. This is a huge mismatch. Odin is the top skyfather, Despero is no where near his level. lets see what will the despero fanboys say

TricksterPriest
I doubt even Nvr will root for Despero in this one. roll eyes (sarcastic) Nice bait.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin with supreme Ease. not only is odin supremely powerful but he is supremely supernatural in power. Something Despero is hugely weak against.

Bentley
While I agree that Despero is a chump against mystical power, I dont like the way you (Nvr) jump into the train of "he can only be beaten that way" becase it hasnt happened otherwise. Take into considerations that he is facing teams that havent been over his level, which means that other more powerful beings could take him by regular means.

Saying Despero can only be beaten by mystics because he was, is like saying that Onslaught's physical body can only be destructed by Hulk.

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
done SS and Thanos, how about odin??

Wait, Odin falls on his spear laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bentley
While I agree that Despero is a chump against mystical power, I dont like the way you (Nvr) jump into the train of "he can only be beaten that way" becase it hasnt happened otherwise. Take into considerations that he is facing teams that havent been over his level, which means that other more powerful beings could take him by regular means.

Saying Despero can only be beaten by mystics because he was, is like saying that Onslaught's physical body can only be destructed by Hulk.

NO, onslaughts physical body could only be destroyed by someone who could wield unlimited strength. as shown on panel. nothing else could hurt it.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
lets see what will the despero fanboys say

...this is called spite.

Don't do it again. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.