Kyo Kusanagi vs Heihachi Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Kyo's search for Ryu continues...

Hearing rumors that Ryu is competing in a tournament sponsored by the Mishima Zaibatsu in Hakadote, Kyo heads north. In truth, Ryu is in the Kyushu region, a guest of Makoto and the Rindoukan Karate Dojo.

Ryu isn't at said tournament and to ventout his frustration, he lays waste to the competition. Before he can be declared the champion, he has to go through the tournament's sponsor, Heihachi Mishima.

Wearing his favorite black gi with the tiger imprint on it, Heihachi steps into the ring.

Sado22
NO DIAPER HACHI!
DIAPER HEIHACHI PWNS!
laughing

as for the fight, well hachi could surivive the honmaru blast so i doubt Orochinagi would be a problem...but then again, Kyo was able to KO a demongod Orochi. hmmm.......................Hachi can break 8foot robots into half as well with normal moves.
the way i see it, since Hachi and Kaz are on somewhat the same level, the argument can be made as such:
can Kyo beat Kazuya?
i think no, and hence Hachi would spank him out of HIS tournament.

Hachi: SHORYA!!!!!!!!!
*walks up to KO'd Kyo and hold his head off the ground*
Hachi: come back when you beat a boss from KoF on your own!
*slams his face in the dirt*

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Remulous
Kyo. I doubt Heihachi could last with Rugal or even draw with Iori.

TricksterPriest
roll eyes (sarcastic) Be prepared to defend that statement from the tekken fanboys. But yeah, I agree. The fight is pretty close, but I give the edge to Kyo, partly because those flames hurt, partly because Tekken is a lower class of fighters than SF/KOF, and finally because Tekken doesn't have super moves. "Ahhh..............KORE WA OWARI DA!" Orochinagi ftw. I don't like Kyo much, I think he's vastly overrated. But it'll be a a cold day in hell before he loses to someone from 'Tekken.' laughing

Remulous
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
roll eyes (sarcastic) Be prepared to defend that statement from the tekken fanboys. But yeah, I agree. The fight is pretty close, but I give the edge to Kyo, partly because those flames hurt, partly because Tekken is a lower class of fighters than SF/KOF, and finally because Tekken doesn't have super moves. "Ahhh..............KORE WA OWARI DA!" Orochinagi ftw. I don't like Kyo much, I think he's vastly overrated. But it'll be a a cold day in hell before he loses to someone from 'Tekken.' laughing laughing Me Be prepared to defend my statement from the tekken fanboys? Oh no, it is YOU who must prepare.

TricksterPriest
Yeah, I'm probably going to be target #1. As the chimp in the white house said: "Bring em on."

Remulous
Yeah, I'm probably going to be target #1. As the chimp in the white house said: "Bring em on." Yeah, it's time for you to strap up and get ready for a long battle.

TricksterPriest
Let's hope this doesn't end up like Iraq. nosweat I can win.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/fightgen/characters3/rugal-god-cvs2-win1.gif

"Shouri tado na yasui." (An easy victory.)

Sado22
that's an interesting way of looking at it...only problem is that Kyo never beat Rugal on his own either nor did he ever "draw" with Iori so to speak since Iori always had the upperhand.

Trickster: you're entitled to your opinion however i think its unfair to say Tekken cast is inferior. they have some feets that hardly anyone from SF can perform.
Try shattering 8foot robots to bit with simple body blows, or suriving honmaru blasts, or wrecking a forest. i mean really, a guy who can tear off the top of a tank, and hurl it 50 feet away into soldiers is only a midtier in Tekken.

Cloud_VII
Owned!!1

Major Snafu
roll eyes (sarcastic) Be prepared to defend that statement from the tekken fanboys.

Not being a Tekken fanboy, Heihachi can be considered to be borderline superhuman. Kyo's Magatama flames will hurt like hell, but Heihachi survived falling off a cliff, mauled by his grandson (twice) and being blown to Kingdom Come by a squad of Jack robots.

Cloud_VII
As Namco states, "Heihachi is no ordinary man"

Sado22
what did you expect?smile

~The As Invincible As They Get Invincible Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
SCII Heihachi has gauntlets and can do the soul charge.

Remulous
Originally posted by Sado22
that's an interesting way of looking at it...only problem is that Kyo never beat Rugal on his own either nor did he ever "draw" with Iori so to speak since Iori always had the upperhand.

~The Invincible Sado-sama Not Owned. Any way, kyo survived in the fight against Rugal, could Heihachi, no.

The point is not all of Kyo's fights against Iori ended with him losing. Heihachi would be defeated by Iori. You don't have to die to lose a fight, you just have to get KOed. Heihachi is more than capable of being KOed.

Darkstorm Zero
Hachi was stuck in the ground for at least a week, maybe more after the blast he took at Honmaru...

Sado22
Hachi mentioned "i was unconcious for weeks". so yeah he's a tough son of a gun. you don't beat lazer shooting demons with your barehands if you aren't. Namco clearly stated that Hachi is "no ordinary man."

Its a general KoF fandom belief that Iori always held the upperhand. in KoFXI he beat him to unconsciousness.
I honestly think Iori can't beat Hachi. What's he gonna do:
-cut him up: too bad. Hachi can take on bears, people with katanas, people with knives, 8foot robots with bullet proof armors and beat them all.
-flame him: too bad again. Hachi survived the honmaru blast without serious burns. he even took on and beat Devil...and Devil Jin, who only possesses a part of Devil was able to wreck a whole forest. Hachi beat him with his BARE HANDS.
-beat him: too bad again. the only people to be able to KO hachi are Kazuya and Jin....and i don't see Iori winning against those two either. If Iori can break bulletproof armored 8foot robots with ONE PUNCH then fine he has a chance, but otherwise, no way.

To me, Kazuya versus Iori will be the greatest fight of all time. IMO.

since by KoFXI its obvious who the stronger is between Iori and Kyo, the way to look at it would be "if iori gets pwned then the person he is capable of pwning will also get pwned".

Hachi will probably lose to Rugal but Kyo didn't take on Rugal on his own you know. Regular Rugal, i think hachi can take him on and even beat him.
Hachi: you loser! you're dressed up like my son only you're wearing red. you even have a red eye! SHORYA!
*Rugal is pwned*

Remulous
Hach is durable but he is just hard to kill. Not hard to KO. What exactly does Hach have that Kyo doesn't except an EXTREME will to live?

Darkstorm Zero
I don't like A>B>C logic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.