G. I. Joe Team vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
for some reason, i've seen GI Joe come up recently in a few different places. not sure how much people know about them, but i thought this an intriguing match-up. smile

could duke, hawk, flint, snakeyes and the rest take down a completely savage hulk?

Brutacus
Originally posted by leonidas
for some reason, i've seen GI Joe come up recently in a few different places. not sure how much people know about them, but i thought this an intriguing match-up. smile

could duke, hawk, flint, snakeyes and the rest take down a completely savage hulk?
What weapons do they have???

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas

Savage Hulk. Infinite Rage

leonidas
Originally posted by Brutacus
What weapons do they have???

the usual stuff . . .? confused

i was actually hoping to learn a little more about the team. i used to have a bunch of the dolls when i was a kid, and i used to love the cartoon, but frankly, i don't know very much about the characters -- ie -- never read or collected the comic series.

so i was hoping for an education. did they HAVE weapons capable of taking hulk out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.