Ronan the Accuser vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
One of the kree against one of the mutants. Regular equipment. Who takes this?

jinzin
ronan... nothin wolverine can actually ht him with should he not want to be hit..

guy222
Originally posted by Bentley

Howlett

Jyppe
Originally posted by guy222
Howlett

You shouldn't post on a freaking thread if you have no idea who the opponent is. FFS.It's not a freaking popularity contest!

SpunkySmurph
Ronan kicks his ass.

srankmissingnin
Didn't USAgent feed it to Ronan when he was wearing his Judge Dread armor?

Redatom65
R.I.P Logan. THis is Spite %100 Ronan 100/10

leonidas
Originally posted by Bentley

What the f**k?

Bentley
Well, I was curious because someone implied in other thread that Ronan would have problems with Howlett, I wanted to be sure how reasonable that was.

jinzin
if your at all familiar with what ronan can do.. not very..

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Didn't USAgent feed it to Ronan when he was wearing his Judge Dread armor?

USAgent isn't a dumb Canadian midget. erm

He's been enhanced beyond all means. Him taking down Ronan isn't a suprise, but it's a low showing for the Accuser.

Soljer
Wolverine isn't exactly dumb....erm.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Soljer
Wolverine isn't exactly dumb....erm.

But he still is a canadian midget thats 2/3 so Wolverine gets raped harder than peter pan at a Michael Jackson concert.

jinzin
Originally posted by Martian_mind
But he still is a canadian midget thats 2/3 so Wolverine gets raped harder than peter pan at a Michael Jackson concert.

laughing out loud

Redatom65
hi- yo that's a good one Johnny

srankmissingnin
USAgent, a second string Captain America with class 2-5 strength, beating Ronan "isn't a surprise"? confused

Beta Ray Howard
USAgent, a second string Captain America with class 2-5 strength, beating Ronan "isn't a surprise"? confused

Class 2-5?

You don't read much outside Ninja oriented media, do you?

srankmissingnin
If you can find even a single feat of USAgent's that puts him above that please post it... Hell, give me the issue number and I'll post it for you.

Beta Ray Howard
If you can find even a single feat of USAgent's that puts him above that please post it... Hell, give me the issue number and I'll post it for you.

With USAgent, you have two things to go on:

His fights, which the way he rocks people with high durability he's definately around class 10.
The Handbooks.

If I can find a lifting feat, I'll have to go hunting. His augmenting is stated in other comics, but all I know is they mention it sometime around the Ronan fight, and when he's first introduced.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has knocked people with high end durability around using only his fists... so... Wolverine = class 10? What about Captain America? He does it routinely. Fact is USAgent has done nothing to show he is above class 2-5 in strength.

Ric Flair
If Logan could get Ronan in the figure four I could see him getting a win.

Symmetric Chaos
Hey Nature Boy!

Ric Flair
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hey Nature Boy! How you doin? That was my first post so I figured I'd make it a good one.

carver9
Lets put it like this, if wolverine claws work on ronan than wolverine wins this but if they dont (which i think that they can work on him) than ronan wins.

jinzin
they would work alright, it's just that with ronan fighting to the best of his abilities, logan will never get within striking distance is all....

if this were a melee confrontation that might be another thing altogether but as it stands this is a curbstomp in ronan's favor.

bigbran
Originally posted by jinzin
they would work alright, it's just that with ronan fighting to the best of his abilities, logan will never get within striking distance is all....

if this were a melee confrontation that might be another thing altogether but as it stands this is a curbstomp in ronan's favor. If Ronan catches him with a melee hit, then it is Ravenous all over again.

jinzin
doubtful... unless ronan's packing more pound for pound stoping power then 75% of the bricks in marvel..

bigbran
doubtful... unless ronan's packing more pound for pound stoping power then 75% of the bricks in marvel.. Ravenous... this guy was a tank.
He was supposedly equal to pre-power up Surfer.

Wolverine goes down in one hit, if he takes a shot like that.
It won't do the same to Wolverine (because of that pesky healing factor), but it will put him down.

SpunkySmurph
Ronan still destroys Wolverine H2H. no expression

jinzin
again I have to say.. doubtful...

likewise wouldn't one shot from wolverine to the face end ronan?

I mean wolverine DOES have the superior fighting prowess here..

Beta Ray Howard

A man who has stood against some of the biggest top tiers in Marvel with just his fists.

vs

A Canadian Midget.

Doesn't Ronan have about three times the combat experience of Wolverine, and is an experienced accuser?

Saying that he can take anyone about Ben Grimm in close quarters combat is just silly.

Beta Ray Howard
Wolverine has knocked people with high end durability around using only his fists... so... Wolverine = class 10?

Roughouse. That's it. Roughouse was a pansy. I'm pretty sure that Daredevil could have pulled the same thing.

What about Captain America? He does it routinely.

Biggest I can think of off the top of my head are Rhino and Hyde. Neither was a short fight, and he predominantly uses his shield. USAgent primarily uses his knuckles.

Fact is USAgent has done nothing to show he is above class 2-5 in strength.

Sure kiddo. Sounds more like more Wolver-wanking. Just because you have a hard time accepting what's on the page doesn't mean that it's not there.

srankmissingnin
Lets examine what we have here shall we? A) Me, pointing out that USAgent has never done anything above the class 2-5 range and B) you believing that he is he is in the class 10 range in spite of that.

I'll say it again. If you can find a single scan that shows that USAgent is class 10 post it, if not then stop talking out of your ass.

Beta Ray Howard
Lets examine what we have here shall we? A) Me, pointing out that USAgent has never done anything above the class 2-5 range and B) you believing that he is he is in the class 10 range in spite of that.

I'll say it again. If you can find a single scan that shows that USAgent is class 10 post it, if not then stop talking out of your ass.

You wanna see talking out of someone's ass? Here you go:

"Wolverine has knocked people with high end durability around using only his fists... so... Wolverine = class 10?

What about Captain America? He does it routinely."

Complete lack of example and a sad attempt at using a general idea to try and prove a point. Wolver-wanking. I already cited examples.

jinzin
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
A man who has stood against some of the biggest top tiers in Marvel with just his fists.

vs

A Canadian Midget.

Doesn't Ronan have about three times the combat experience of Wolverine, and is an experienced accuser?

Saying that he can take anyone about Ben Grimm in close quarters combat is just silly.

doesn't apocalypse have about 10 times the fightng experience logan does?

and that STILL doesn't make him as good in the category of fighting ability.. erm

sorry but the same thing could be said about hulk and his fists.. and yet the only reason hulk does so well in his confrontations with wolves is due to his healing factor...

jinzin
Roughouse. That's it. Roughouse was a pansy. I'm pretty sure that Daredevil could have pulled the same thing.

roughouse, rogue, warpath, scourge, caliban, and domina...

roughouse was a pansy?

is that why spiderman was totally freaked when he saw roughouse shrugging off his best hits? confused

Biggest I can think of off the top of my head are Rhino and Hyde. Neither was a short fight, and he predominantly uses his shield. USAgent primarily uses his knuckles.

iron man, namor both in and outof water, hyde, rhino, the stone men, prssure pointed hulk,

Sure kiddo. Sounds more like more Wolver-wanking. Just because you have a hard time accepting what's on the page doesn't mean that it's not there.

tkitna
This is another fight that Wolverine should lose in about 3 panels, but the jobber aura is just too powerful.

jinzin
not at all.. should ronan be using his powers with half a witt about him this won't even be a 2 panal fight.. we're just talking about h2h at the moment..

juggernaut66666

Yeah sure Ronan could do the same as Sentry did to Wolverine......

nimbus006
WOW! I'm very surprised people are even arguing this match.

Both of these are two of my favorite characters so Im not being biased here, but Ronan is the best of the Kree Military. He is a low end top tier with vast cosmic powers. He doesn't even need his hammer to take Wolverine down 10/10.

SpunkySmurph

nope

nimbus006
Wolverine has superior fighting prowess than Silver Surfer, that doesn't mean he will ever get a victory against him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.