letterman vs leno

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
whose funnier ? leno or letterman

spidey-dude
i have to go with letterman. afew days ago i saw leno and abunch where going boo at some of his jokes. i dont think ive ever seen the audiance say boo at letterman

G U I T A R
Conan is the funniest lol, heck with those guys.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Jay Leno is the funniest.

The Core
Leno doesn't even write his own material anymore, and his delivery is shit.

snowultra
i usually watch leno, but both are funny. it really depends which night it is. sometimes one is funnier than the other. i would lean toward leno though.

Dr. Strangelove
I can't remember one time I've laughed when watching Leno's show. Don't understand the appeal of him as I find him incredibly boring and unfunny. Lettermen is better, easily.

Solo
Originally posted by G U I T A R
Very wise.

sithsaber408
I like how everbody in the thread is going for Letterman, yet the pole shows Leno winning 4 to 1. stick out tongue

I've always liked Leno. He's more relaxed and natural, whilst Dave is too dry and wry with his humor sometimes.

I like them both, but it's Leno for me.

(the fact that he's not as flamboyant with being a liberal helps some too.)

pepperjeff
I like Letterman better these days, although Leno is alright. I can't wait until Conan takes over!

The Unknown
Definitely like Conan the most, but between the two, definitely Leno. I don't think I've ever really laughed while watching Letterman. No offense to the fans, but I don't see how anyone can find Letterman funny. Leno, on the other hand, is hilarious.

DanZeke25
Conan > Leno > Letterman

Letterman sucks. Leno's headlines are hilarious.

Conan is the greatest though.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Conan is good. Can't wait until he takes over Jay.

InnerRise
I voted Lettermen just b/c he's the first one I started watching when I discovered the whole late night show thing and so he's kind of stuck with me regardless of whether he's actually better than Leno or not.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

exanda kane
Jonathon Ross.

Zebra 3
What he said...
Originally posted by Joe K

chewy16
Letterman at 12:30 was the funniest ever, but once he got to the Late Show on CBS, he seemed to lose that edge. Leno does a good monalogue, but his show is too safe, and he is a terrible interviewer. Conan's bits are funny as hell, as you can see his skills from being a writer on SNL for years, but he just isn't a funny person, and tries way TOO hard to make people laugh instead of being natural.

I miss Johnny Carson, and haven't watched any of those shows regularly since '92 when Carson/Letterman ruled Late Night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.