Sersi vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rutog98
Who wins?

LordFear
WW wins/ she is a beast

Rutog98
Originally posted by LordFear
WW wins/ she is a beast

What's to stop Sersi from transmuting the air around WW into adamantium to trap WW in an adamantuim box? Does Diana have to breathe? She'll eventually suffocate in that box if she has to breathe.

Bentley
How do you say speedblitz?

Rutog98
Originally posted by Bentley
How do you say speedblitz?

I was hoping that there would be some Sersi supporters on this! WW has speed blitz, but Sersi has teleportation.

the Darkone
Sersi wins, over all to powerful for WW. Sersi can amp her strength to unknown levels, Sersi one shot Immortal Hercules.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This has been done. Speed blitz, magical lasso and magical sword for the win. WW

the Darkone
Sersi teleports WW into the sun, Sersi can adapted. Sersi can increase his abilities beyond normal levels, Sersi increase her strength beyond Immortal Hercules and one punch his a$$.

Eternals don't feel physical pain, they can increase the invulnerability, and increase their metabolism basically they can fight for hours with out getting tired.

LordFear
WW will not stop until that chick is coughing up blood through her larynx

RSSR
Which will be for a while. Sersi has complete control over her own molecules.

LordFear
Originally posted by RSSR
Which will be for a while. Sersi has complete control over her own molecules.

Ok so what?
solidify it as hard as you can, you still will feel pain, and WW is nearly in the Superman class strength, her endurance is insane. I mean in the Tower of Babylon saga, Batman's way of taking care of WW was to make her fight herself cuz he recognized how much of a fierce opponent she is and so only herself can measure up to her battle skills.

2damnloud
From what I've hearsd about Sersi, she turns WW into Charmin and then uses her.

LordFear
Originally posted by 2damnloud
From what I've hearsd about Sersi, she turns WW into Charmin and then uses her.

highly improbable but that's your opinion

the Darkone
sersi knock her ww a$$ out like she did immortal hercules. Sersi would teleport ww into the sun.

LordFear
Originally posted by the Darkone
sersi knock her ww a$$ out like she did immortal hercules. Sersi would teleport ww into the sun.

again with the teleportation crap. That's not a win. That's like me saying NIghtcrawler can beat Juggy because he teleports him into another dimension. Or Cloak from Cloak and Dagger beats Thanos by sucking him in his own dimension.

Madvillain
Sersi Sersi Sersi Sersi Sersi

this has been done too many times already. wonder woman would be lucky to get a win out of this one.

Sersi 9/10 for the win. her durability is beyond anything WW will be able to dish out.

the Darkone
Sersi is the second most powerful Eternal next sky father Zuras, Sersi can increase her strength to unknown levels, increase her vulnerability to the point where she can't feel no pain what so ever, her energy output his hotter the sun itself. Plus she has telepathy, telekinese, cast illsuions, has control of all forms of enegy Sersi will transmute the air making hard for WW to breath.

the Darkone
If Sersi can manhandle Immortal Hercules who is stronger than WW and Sersi lay his a$$ out with one punch, What the f**k? you think she will do to WW. Only way to kill a Eternal is to scatter their atoms over vast distance, WW doesn't have any energy projection in her arsenal. Sersi will encase her in pure pisonic force shield.

LordFear
If Sersi can manhandle Immortal Hercules who is stronger than WW and Sersi lay his a$$ out with one punch, What the f**k? you think she will do to WW. Only way to kill a Eternal is to scatter their atoms over vast distance, WW doesn't have any energy projection in her arsenal. Sersi will encase her in pure pisonic force shield.

WW goes toe to toe with Superman and Darkseid, when did Hercules beat her?

the Darkone
Did I say Immortal Hercules beat Wondr Woman, no. Immortal Hercules has his full godly powers Stregnth and Invulnerability. Let's be real here WW is strong but not strong enough to beat Darkseid or go toe to toe with she will be his b***h. Sersi increase her strength to the point of surpassing Immortal Hercules and knock his a$$ out cold, and Immortal Hercules is up their with Thor and Hulk as the strongest members of teh Avengers and she took him out with one punch, that shows you how strong they can get if they have to.

Beta Ray Howard
No matter what happens, Storm still sucks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Um does anyone forget that WW is immune to transmutation? She is waaay faster than sersi, Operates on a strength lvl that Sersi amping herself up to doesn't mean jack. If she tries to trade blows with WW she would end up getting knocked out by a superior fighter. and Lets not forget that WW's lasso and Sword are magical. SOmething Sersi is certainly not immune to. WW8/10.

Madvillain
nothing she can do to Sersi. its that simple...this is someone that has reconstituted herself after being atomized, then later became immune to it...she rapes WW.

Sersi 9/10

LordFear
Did I say Immortal Hercules beat Wondr Woman, no. Immortal Hercules has his full godly powers Stregnth and Invulnerability. Let's be real here WW is strong but not strong enough to beat Darkseid or go toe to toe with she will be his b***h. Sersi increase her strength to the point of surpassing Immortal Hercules and knock his a$$ out cold, and Immortal Hercules is up their with Thor and Hulk as the strongest members of teh Avengers and she took him out with one punch, that shows you how strong they can get if they have to.

Oh please on the flip side I have seen plenty of Avengers storyline where Sersi in all her glory was nothing but a waste of space. So vaunt all you want about Sersi I see too much inconsistencies in her portrayal with the Avengers to make that assumption. On the other hand WW can definately go toe to toe with Darkseid, will she eventually fail perhaps most likely but she is a damn powerful opponent to contend with.

LordFear
Originally posted by Madvillain
nothing she can do to Sersi. its that simple...this is someone that has reconstituted herself after being atomized, then later became immune to it...she rapes WW.

Sersi 9/10

It takes her a helluva awhile to reconstitute her molecules once dispersed, don't make it sound like its an instantaneous thing.
Plus WW has remarkable regenerative abilities as well, u forget that?
WW's punches at full rage can rival the best of them

xmarksthespot
WW can't go toe to toe with Darkseid. But she's powerful.

She'd win this, due to her speed and strength, and since it doesn't specify to the death. She's also immune to telepathy and apparently, although I don't know whether someone will actually show this, matter transmutation.

Given a little time Sersi has the ability to amp herself to similar levels of strength and associated durability, and probably speed too. It wouldn't take much time, but WW is too fast and too strong to give her that time.

Conversely if this was a fight to the death, I don't see WW having the ability to actually kill an Eternal.

LordFear
WW can hold her own with Darkseid, I believe that, at least for awhile. She is just like Superman when her energy is up and enraged, she will not stop until you kill her. Superman has a higher durability but WW will give Darkseid a good run for his money before going down.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by LordFear
WW can hold her own with Darkseid, I believe that, at least for awhile. She is just like Superman when her energy is up and enraged, she will not stop until you kill her. Superman has a higher durability but WW will give Darkseid a good run for his money before going down. Currently Darkseid has the ALE iirc. The Omega Effect would also dispatch of her. And neither Superman nor WW should be going one on one with Darkseid despite Jeph Loeb.

LordFear
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Currently Darkseid has the ALE iirc. The Omega Effect would also dispatch of her. And neither Superman nor WW should be going one on one with Darkseid despite Jeph Loeb.

Well I wasn't aware of Darkseid's upgrages, I was still under the impression that it was him at his old form. I dunno anything about a new version so I was referring to him in his old version as I know him

Darth_Erebus
You may as well be putting WW up against Thanos here, Sersi 10/10

LORDSIDIOUS01
Sersi might be a powerful mage but Wonder Woman should still be able to block her magic. After a nice catfight Wonder Woman.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Sersi might be a powerful mage but Wonder Woman should still be able to block her magic. After a nice catfight Wonder Woman.

Sersi's power is cosmic, not magic, and unlike WW Sersi is totally indestructable.

Hulk rules all
I agree with Sir Lord Fear, Wonder Woman should have more than what it takes to subdue Sersi. Sersi has her energy manipulation but Wonder Woman's power set will be a nightmare for Sersi. If it boils down to hand to hand, Wonder Woman's martial skills will make mincemeat out of Sersi.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Wonder Woman's martial skills will make mincemeat out of Sersi.

And then Sersi will reform.

Now what does WW do?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
And then Sersi will reform.

Now what does WW do?

Slice off her head with a MAGICAL sword or Subdue her with a MAGICAL lasso.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Slice off her head with a MAGICAL sword

She come back from being atomized. No sword is going to keep her down.

Subdue her with a MAGICAL lasso.

Kinky!

Swanky-Tuna
Slice off her head with a MAGICAL sword or Subdue her with a MAGICAL lasso.
Feh! In a couple days Sersi will be completely reformed! Subduing a person for days is not a defeat.

Actually, how long does it take her to reform?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Sersi is a puss. She loses.

the Darkone
Sersi will whoop her amazon a$$.

Draco69
Unfortunately for Sersi, Diana's immune to transmutation since she's a divine creation and she harnesses the Spirit of Truth and the Absolute Truth of the Lasso.

The only time she was successfully transmuted was by 4th and 5th dimensional energy.

Diana's also immune to telepathy or at the least extremely resistant.

Sersi can win but she would have to REALLY boost her speed and strength to win and rely on her other powers such as forceblasts (which will be deflected) and TK to win.

DC Circe has been trying to change (if she can turn Skyfather-level gods into inanimate objects even if only briefly....) Diana into a pig or goose or chair for years but she's never been successful.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Draco69
Unfortunately for Sersi, Diana's immune to transmutation since she's a divine creation

So Sersi will attsck her indirectly.

Draco69

With TK and forceblasts, sure.

nvrbeenwthagirl

And while she does that, she is speed blitzed with a superman lvl forearm blow with the shield of aegis for a knock out.

the Darkone
sersi wins.

Swanky-Tuna
And while she does that, she is speed blitzed with a superman lvl forearm blow with the shield of aegis for a knock out.
I think a forearm blow with a shield is a shield blow. In which case, WW smitelocks Sersi because her sword is socketed with 6 shaels so she has insanely low attack fps.

LordFear
WW wins

LordFear
WW without a doubt

guy222
eternal

tkitna
Sersi

starlock
WW for the win

I think this is a great match, but i think it goes in WW favour

The Illuminati
Sersi in a close majority 6/10

Acrosurge
Originally posted by guy222
eternal Agreed.
Originally posted by The Illuminati
Sersi in a close majority 6/10 Also agreed.

fangirl101
Wonder Woman.

Stonger,Faster, More Skilled, One hit weapon, and a tiara able to easily cut even sersi.

psycho gundam
sersi is a 5/5 on the eternal's matter manipulation scales and 4-5/5 energy manip and is immortal, punches/sword slices can't do jack.

ww has to win using her lasso.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
sersi is a 5/5 on the eternal's matter manipulation scales and 4-5/5 energy manip and is immortal, punches/sword slices can't do jack.

ww has to win using her lasso.

Circe is far above Sersi in terms of power, and matter manip and she has a hard time with Wondy. Wonder Woman's Tiara beheads Gods and slices Superman open with Ease. Wondy is stronger. A punch surely will do jack. Maybe you should read Wondy. Seems like you vote pretty much for ALL marvel Characters.

Lord Feron
Alright its agreed Sersi win.. lets all get a drink drunk

OneDumbG0
I think someone posted a scan where Sersi turned Hulk into a statue of stone while he was in mid-leap. Completely. She didn't even encase him in stone. She turned him into stone, like instantly. I think while people like to overrate Sersi, she has had some serious on-panel feats. Anybody care to post some?

I am undecided currently.

Ouallada
^ It was a robot though, but she has turned Vision into stone. The marvel Sersi isn't really on the same level as her DC counterpart, but suffice to say that she can heal, age or de-age opponents, cause decay, cast illusions, has chemical awareness on a molecular scale, can create modulating fields, and has all normal eternal abilities. She really has dozens of transmutation feats, and has one-shotted immortal Herc physically to boot.

Wonder woman may be able to take this due to her nature, but Sersi is going to be difficult to put down too.

Ouallada
Double.

Konton
I'd say Sersi.

Prep-Man
Wonder Woman for me. Sersi isn't anything Diana hasn't faced before.

cdtm
She come back from being atomized. No sword is going to keep her down.

But can she be KOed? evil face

Taking complete destruction in stride yet being vulnerable to old fashioned fists is a common comic book thing. Look at Martian Manhunter, who grew back most of his body from a hand and took piercing damage like nothing, or Lobo who can come back from a drop of blood, yet both get knocked silly from Supermans beatings.

Konton
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wonder Woman for me. Sersi isn't anything Diana hasn't faced before.

She kind of is.

She is resistant to Circe because they are both magic based. Sersi uses cosmic energy to accomplish feats. Sersi has used her matter manipulation to render a small area invulnerable to a universe destroying blast. Diana can't really beat that.

Her only hope is the lasso and Sersi has shown to be powerful enough to override magical artifacts like when she reversed the outward flow of Pandora's Box and then closed it with ease.

She's also sentient in nature and can't be killed by anything less than severe atomic dispersion, which she's returned from before in but a few panels under her own will power =p

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sersi.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Konton
She kind of is.

She is resistant to Circe because they are both magic based. Sersi uses cosmic energy to accomplish feats. Sersi has used her matter manipulation to render a small area invulnerable to a universe destroying blast. Diana can't really beat that.

Her only hope is the lasso and Sersi has shown to be powerful enough to override magical artifacts like when she reversed the outward flow of Pandora's Box and then closed it with ease.

She's also sentient in nature and can't be killed by anything less than severe atomic dispersion, which she's returned from before in but a few panels under her own will power =p

Sersi's also lost to Exodus, so she's not unbeatable.

Warlord
the fight was interupted and she fought on his terms using psionics.
Sersi wins this

Konton
Sersi also had Exodus on his knees with just telepathy right after she she strained herself teleporting Black Knight back to reality.

TheTyrant
Sersi.

lightyeargee
Matter Manip and Telepathy don't really work on WW. And WW is faster and stronger than Sersi. I'd say WW wins 6 out 10

Konton
Not arguing that telepathy would work, but matter manipulation through cosmic energy as a catalyst is different from the magic Diana is used to.

lightyeargee
Not arguing that telepathy would work, but matter manipulation through cosmic energy as a catalyst is different from the magic Diana is used to. The result is still Matter Manipulation. QOF does it on a high scale and she couldn't do it. Circe does it. Neron Does it. Oblivion did it and he was certainly cosmic. But matter manipulation isn't something Sersi would have time to attempt since WW is so much faster than her. Sersi would have to resort to shields and or hand to hand.

the Darkone

she lost to him because she tried her mental powers on him witch back fire on her. 2 nd time it was a stalemate at best.

the Darkone
Sersi transmutation is instant, Sersi can teleport if so choose. Sersi does have TK she would through WW around like a rag doll. Don't underestimate Sersi, she not one of the most earth eternals for nothing.

lightyeargee
Sersi transmutation is instant, Sersi can teleport if so choose. Sersi does have TK she would through WW around like a rag doll. Don't underestimate Sersi, she not one of the most earth eternals for nothing. Sersi is going to throe a being who has briefly held the weight of eternity around like a rag doll?

the Darkone
WW doesn't know Sersi has TK.

guy222
sersi wins

Prep-Man
Not arguing that telepathy would work, but matter manipulation through cosmic energy as a catalyst is different from the magic Diana is used to.

Yes, but diana's nature should still be able to resist it. Magic = Cosmic in terms of power, IMO.

lightyeargee
Yes, but diana's nature should still be able to resist it. Magic = Cosmic in terms of power, IMO. Sersi would literally have to over ride the Gods enchantment on Diana's flesh.

Konton
-_-

Are you saying Superman overrides the God's enchantments every time he punches her face in?

lightyeargee
-_-

Are you saying Superman overrides the God's enchantments every time he punches her face in? Haven't seen him do that. I mean the God's matter manipulation enchantment. They turned her from clay to a human being. To turn her into something else would mean over riding the enchantment.

Konton
Speculation at it's finest. =/

lightyeargee
Speculation at it's finest. =/ Decay could destroy matter on a sub atomic level and eve she couldn't do it to Diana instantly the first time. The second time, Diana completely resisted subatomic disintegration.I think she was turned intoan ape once. That was reality manip which is gretaer tan molecular manip. Even then she retained her Godly powers.

Arahan
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3848/112233-142289-sersi_large.jpg

Sersi wins

psy_blade
Sersi 8/10 but she has to put distance between them and fight from far away. WW can't really do anything to Sersi including KOing, BFR, and killing since WW doesn't have a weapon that can disperse atoms. WW's only hope is her lasso, if Sersi cannot tranmute it. Sersi can only be beaten by better telepaths, telekinetics at the level of X3 movie Jean Grey or more powerful magic, which WW doesn't have because she only have defensive magic. Sersi might be able to de-age WW back to being clay but it will take a while considering they're both old enough to be Aunt May's ancestors.

leonidas
this is a very tough call. if ww can be transmuted via sersi's COSMIC power, she clearly wins. theoretically, she could also simply transmute the air in diana's lungs into poison, or titanium or maybe even adamantium or an equivalent. hell, she could simply teleport it away, suffocating her. that wouldn't require she transmute diana at all.

she could last in h2h for a while. her blasts would do damage but not enough. diana would outlast her if her transmutation powers weren't going to get it done. i think she COULD win via bfr anytime she wanted though, but i don't really count bfr's as wins, ever.

Konton
He blasts could definitely do enough damage.

Aside from physically punching out Herc, she also downed him in a single tk throw around the same time. She was powerful enough to shield the Avenger's from a universal threat that actually destroyed the universe. The only thing that survived was the area she protected.

Diana can't "outlast" Sersi either. While Wondy can certainly go for days on end in combat, Sersi canonically has an infinite reserve of power.

cdtm

Aside from physically punching out Herc, she also downed him in a single tk throw around the same time. She was powerful enough to shield the Avenger's from a universal threat that actually destroyed the universe. The only thing that survived was the area she protected.

That's with her powers. Without them, she gets killed, the same way Genis-Vell can get beaten to death by Atlas, despite being ridiculously more powerful then him.

And WW is on a tier of speed fast enough to hit her many times before she can even think, let alone react..

Konton
What? Why wouldn't she have her powers? Moreover, why wouldn't she use them? lol

As for speed, yeah yeah she's fast I know. But she doesn't really have to aim to teleport/manipulate things. She just wills it, as referenced when she lost her memory and changed a cat into a dragon by accident. And she's durable enough to take a few really fast hits before anything happens.

Diana has to use the lasso. Or the tiara, if we count decapitation as a temp win because Sersi can just make a new head.

leonidas
He blasts could definitely do enough damage.

Diana can't "outlast" Sersi either. While Wondy can certainly go for days on end in combat, Sersi canonically has an infinite reserve of power.

by outlast i mean ko her. and sersi did save the avengers--problem was that she couldn't turn herself or the others back iirc, so that feat really isn't very helpful....

hmm, i'm remembering when she took her and fired him into the bridge. i think that was the ko. i don't know the tk throw you're talking about.

reagrdless, if she can't transmute and it comes to h2h, she's in loads of trouble. blasts can and would be deflected and she most assuredly CAN be ko'd. and in h2h against diana, she would be, more often than not.

Konton
You're talking about a different feat than I am. I am not talking about when she rendered herself and her teammates innert to be unaffected by that one blast, I'm talking about her actively resisting the black tendrils that wiped out the universe.

This is the Hercules thing

http://imageshack.us/f/442/avengers360p23he1.jpg/

My point is that yeah transmutation probably won't work, but basic tk is still potent enough to defend from universal powers and casually toss around 100 class bricks with ease.

leonidas
You're talking about a different feat than I am. I am not talking about when she rendered herself and her teammates innert to be unaffected by that one blast, I'm talking about her actively resisting the black tendrils that wiped out the universe.[\quote\

ah. i dimly recall the arc. scans?

again, ah. not sure he was ko'd there though, but still a good feat.

oh, she'd make a fight of it, no doubt. she could win some but i think h2h is diana's forte and she'd take a majority of it came to that.

JakeTheBank
Classic Diana for the majority, but a hard earned one.

Konton
Yeah, Diana clearly has the physical advantage. I just don't think it would really get to hand to hand all that often, which is why I see Wondy having a problem.

guy222
sersi ftw

PillarofOsiris
This is an interesting fight IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.