Pirate Gathering

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lovethemtigers
Saw this on Keep to the Code..wow wouldn't this be fun if all of us could get together dressed as pirates and talk about our favorite Pirate and Pirate Movies.....

Pyrates, Buccaneers, and Privateers Conference
April 20-22, 2007
Holiday Inn Superdome
New Orleans, LA

Don yer best buccaneer garb and join yer scurvy brothers and sisters for the first all-pirate conference in historic New Orleans, Louisiana!!

Aye, three days of gallivantin' with scallywags in the Tortuga of the South, dancin' the jig to piratical bands, swaggerin' through the historic French Quarter in a pirate parade, crowning the Pirate King and Queen and their court!! How can ye resist, mate?

And since even us scurvy rogues have been known to show our "softer" sides now and then, we plan on usin' this event to raise money fer save the Manatees and to help out schools in the area in the wake of Hurricane Katrina!

Wanna know more? Visit ye olde Events Page and find out!

surfchikpir8fan
Wow that looks like so much fun ... shame I don't live in America.

lovethemtigers
yeah sounds like bunches of fun...of course I won't really be there...but we could pretend...

Bwa Ha Ha
i do

PirateDiva
That would be so Much FUN!!!

Chiki Mina
this sucks..I wish I could go sad

tee_pirategirl
yeah me too!!!! maybe in the summer..you know after AWE we could plan something like that somewhere all of us could drive (or fly) to! it would be fun as long as we make sure it's a place and time that the majority of us can make it.

hey! I know probably not gonna happen but good to day dream!! it COULD happen!

calypso
Do we think the Holiday Inn @ the Superdome is big enough to hold all of the afore mentioned individuals. Must not expect many to show up.

SarahB
sounds interesting...im nt gna bother 2 ask cos i kno i wudnt be able 2 go lol- oh well wish i cud tho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.