The Hulk Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
1. Captain Atom

2. Hyperion

3. Sentry

4. Mr. Majestic

5. Captain Marvel

6. Superman

7. Silver Surfer

8. Thanos

9. Insane Genis-Vell

K Hulk fan boys. If one of you say he clears this I'll cry from laughter. Anyway I say he's stopped at 1. WHat do you guys say

bigbran
Originally posted by Redatom65
1. Captain Atom

2. Hyperion

3. Sentry

4. Mr. Majestic

5. Captain Marvel

6. Superman

7. Silver Surfer

8. Thanos

9. Insane Genis-Vell

K Hulk fan boys. If one of you say he clears this I'll cry from laughter. Anyway I say he's stopped at 1. WHat do you guys say He loses to everyone except Hyperion.

Beta Ray Howard
He gets to three if Captain Atom fights like an imbecile.

Accel
He'd beat Hyperion, but pretty much every one else would either drain him, BFR him, or speedblitz him.

TricksterPriest
Oh this is gonna get ugly. I'm gonna sit back and hide in a bomb shelter. tv_happy

Redatom65
k the logic seaps through, now I wanta hear from the fan boys

Badabing
He stops at 3. Captain Atom jobs a lot and has some CIS so Hulk should get past him at least once.

Does anybody thing Digi is going to close this thread?

Redatom65
why alot of people think Hulk is good enough take Superman... I'm just being fairly modest about the subject....

Beta Ray Howard
Knowing Digi, probably.

So, off topic. Anyone else have City of Heroes?

TricksterPriest
*raises hand*

edit: was raising in response to badabing.

Badabing
why alot of people think Hulk is good enough take Superman... I'm just being fairly modest about the subject....
It's not the topic but how you worded it.

K Hulk fan boys. If one of you say he clears this I'll cry from laughter. Anyway I say he's stopped at 1. WHat do you guys say

Beta Ray Howard

Hulk would take Superman in a slugfest, a boxing match, or an armwrestling match if you specify a level of rage that Hulk is at (Crossroads or Dark Dimension). That's about it.

Redatom65
exactly why i chose the word modest.

xmeat
1. Captain Atom

2. Hyperion

3. Sentry

4. Mr. Majestic

5. Captain Marvel

6. Superman

7. Silver Surfer

8. Thanos

9. Insane Genis-Vell

hulk beats

captain atom
hyperion
superman
mr.majestic
sentry

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
hulk beats

captain atom
hyperion
superman
mr.majestic
sentry

Weren't you the one that said Hulk could take Galactus? What stops him from taking out Thanos then?

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Weren't you the one that said Hulk could take Galactus? What stops him from taking out Thanos then? no that was devilgoblin

xmeat
you know what **** it hulk takes thanos as well to.

Redatom65
I would once again like to add that Captain Atom stops him and he loses at 1

Symmetric Chaos
no that was devilgoblin
you know what **** it hulk takes thanos as well to.

That kinda settles it . . .

xmeat and devilgoblin are the same person

xmeat
I would once again like to add that Captain Atom stops him and he loses at 1 captain atom a jobber and he sucks hulk smash atom.

Redatom65
his jobbing days are fading might I add. what with Armageddon. Atom does to Hulk what he did to Maul

Symmetric Chaos
he sucks hulk

blink

(sorry I'm in a perverse mood tonight)

Redatom65
i will say. Fr one of my *ahem* less serious threads it's already reached 2 pages

xmeat
you idiots can argue all you want but if hulk and atom were to ever fight i bet my ass that the writers would have hulk win.

Symmetric Chaos
you idiots can argue all you want but if hulk and atom were to ever fight i bet my ass that the writers would have hulk win.

blink (I'm loving this simley)

Redatom65
yeah the writers that no one respect. Notice how your the only one saying this... SO don't call everyone else idiots...

Symmetric Chaos
yeah the writers that no one respect. Notice how your the only one saying this... SO don't call everyone else idiots...

Who me?

I don't call everyone an idiot but I will direct you to Spiderman taking out Firelord. What the writers put in is only tenously relevant.

Redatom65
lol no xmeat he called everyone idots

xmeat
yeah the writers that no one respect. Notice how your the only one saying this... SO don't call everyone else idiots... no the writers that know how to write a good comic.

bigbran
you know what **** it hulk takes thanos as well to. How? There is no Hulk in comics, that could ever take Thanos. Absolutely none... at all. Writers aren't even that stupid.
Thanos has basically one-shotted Hulk with a pussy blast too.

Seems like you know nothing of your character.

xmeat
Originally posted by bigbran
How? There is no Hulk in comics, that could ever take Thanos. Absolutely none... at all. Writers aren't even that stupid.
Thanos has basically one-shotted Hulk with a pussy blast too.

Seems like you know nothing of your character. mestro
war hulk , onslaught hulk

Soljer
mestro
war hulk , onslaught hulk

And none of those incarnations could ever make Thanos even flinch.

bigbran
mestro
war hulk , onslaught hulk Ya, my point still stands.

xmeat
Ya, my point still stands. how

Redatom65
how can any form of Hulk beat Thanos it makes no sense. by page 5 your going to say he beats Insane Genis too

bigbran
how Umm.. because they can't?
War Hulk has fought Juggs. Whoopy f*ckin do.
Maestro fought Savage Hulk... wow!
Onslaught Hulk destroyed Onslaught's armour. Wow, Onslaught let him.
Then he got KOed.

NO HULK COULD EVER BEAT THANOS!

Brutacus
3 iff he's lucky nuff said ok wow great a other spite thread with hulk in it wow great, this forum is going down hard this way and heck I'm even a hulk fan.

bigbran
Originally posted by Brutacus
3 iff he's lucky nuff said ok wow great a other spite thread with hulk in it wow great, this forum is going down hard this way and heck I'm even a hulk fan. You should probably tellOriginally posted by xmeat
you know what **** it hulk takes thanos as well to. to stop wrecking your character.

Brutacus
You should probably tell to stop wrecking your character.

Well I'm a beast fanboy ( but since he's not really winning much in comics).
Yes hulk is my second character, and on this forum, he does get enough respect yet people just put him up against the wrong enemy's.
I mean heck how can hulk fight a guy who can move at light speed????

And now I really want a answer?????
How even iff you're the strongest guy in the freaking univers???? how can you react to light speed or how can you avoid it??????
Strenght issn't every thing iff it was why don't you see thos deadlifters in MMA?

bigbran
Well I'm a beast fanboy ( but since he's not really winning much in comics).
Yes hulk is my second character, and on this forum, he does get enough respect yet people just put him up against the wrong enemy's.
I mean heck how can hulk fight a guy who can move at light speed????

And now I really want a answer?????
How even iff you're the strongest guy in the freaking univers???? how can you react to light speed or how can you avoid it??????
Strenght issn't every thing iff it was why don't you see thos deadlifters in MMA? Quite.

But all this has been brought up to deadmeat before, and he just simply ignores it.

xmeat
Umm.. because they can't?
War Hulk has fought Juggs. Whoopy f*ckin do.
Maestro fought Savage Hulk... wow!
Onslaught Hulk destroyed Onslaught's armour. Wow, Onslaught let him.
Then he got KOed.

NO HULK COULD EVER BEAT THANOS! onslaught didn't ko hulk see ahaaaahaaa hulk was ko when he punched onslaught so hard him and banner separated.

bigbran
onslaught didn't ko hulk see ahaaaahaaa hulk was ko when he punched onslaught so hard him and banner separated. Umm... after Hulk broke his armour. Hulk was on the ground, out. And Onslaught was in his energy form.

Irrelevent anyway, since Hulk loses to Thanos, anytime, anyday.

Brutacus
onslaught didn't ko hulk see ahaaaahaaa hulk was ko when he punched onslaught so hard him and banner separated.

Void the dark side of sentry broke every freaking bone in hulks body nuff said.

xmeat
Void the dark side of sentry broke every freaking bone in hulks body nuff said. that was bs the writer forgot about hulks healing factor and that wasn't onslaught hulk

Ptr_Grifin
Did you ever think that the injuries were just too much for Hulk?

bigbran
that was bs the writer forgot about hulks healing factor and that wasn't onslaught hulk No, they knew that Hulk couldn't heal from every bone in his body getting snapped, before Void could finish. Wait, why would you even respond with that? Also, he was slowly healing. It took him a week to heal from a broken neck before.

Umm... "Onslaught Hulk" was shown in a couple panels. You can't use that as an excuse.

Plus, I said it before, if he can do it to Savage, he can do it to any Hulk with a couple more seconds.

Brutacus
that was bs the writer forgot about hulks healing factor and that wasn't onslaught hulk

Dude even wenn hulk healed after that you know he was scared of sentry, why would he be scared?????
hmm maybe because sentry could do the same over and over and over again.

xmeat
No, they knew that Hulk couldn't heal from every bone in his body getting snapped, before Void could finish. Wait, why would you even respond with that? Also, he was slowly healing. It took him a week to heal from a broken neck before.

Umm... "Onslaught Hulk" was shown in a couple panels. You can't use that as an excuse.

Plus, I said it before, if he can do it to Savage, he can do it to any Hulk with a couple more seconds. that wasn't savage hulk good god already.

xmeat
Dude even wenn hulk healed after that you know he was scared of sentry, why would he be scared?????
hmm maybe because sentry could do the same over and over and over again. hulk did not say he was scared of sentry quit it already.

bigbran
that wasn't savage hulk good god already. Ummm... which one was it then?

Brutacus
hulk did not say he was scared of sentry quit it already.
so he was shaking in that kitchen and didn't even wanted to talk to his "friend"Sentry. he was scared and was shitting more green colours you could even dream of.

xmeat
Ummm... which one was it then? it was hulk with intelligence.

xmeat
so he was shaking in that kitchen and didn't even wanted to talk to his "friend"Sentry. he was scared and was shitting more green colours you could even dream of. all your doing is writing crap that didn't happen.

bigbran
it was hulk with intelligence. You're f*cking joking, aren't you?

OK, that proves you didn't read the comic.

Brutacus
all your doing is writing crap that didn't happen.
update you're hulk comics a bit dude wink , it happend

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That kinda settles it . . .

xmeat and devilgoblin are the same person laughing

xmeat
You're f*cking joking, aren't you?

OK, that proves you didn't read the comic. if it was savage hulk he would of been hulk smash and trying to hurt sentry at that to.

qqqqqqq
if it was savage hulk he would of been hulk smash and trying to hurt sentry at that to. oh god... intelligence of a dumb hulk

qqqqqqq
dude, you need help

Redatom65
i'll be honest I think i've seen like 6 of qqqqqqq's posts, but this guy I already like laughing

qqqqqqq
onslaught didn't ko hulk see ahaaaahaaa hulk was ko when he punched onslaught so hard him and banner separated. punched so hard that he himself gets knocked out? that proves that hulk is weak.

batdude123
Hulk gets wtfpwned at 1.

D-Block
Hulk stops at 1 gauntlet over

bigbran
if it was savage hulk he would of been hulk smash and trying to hurt sentry at that to. Wow...

swerve1988
hulk calls APOC and asks to be turned into war hulk and then clears this

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by swerve1988
hulk calls APOC and asks to be turned into war hulk and then clears this rolling on floor laughing

xmeat
hulk calls APOC and asks to be turned into war hulk and then clears this yes

Soljer
hulk calls APOC and asks to be turned into war hulk and then clears this

War Hulk would also stop at one.

As would Apocalypse himself.

Priest
wow, stops at one.

Bentley
I actually did a thread with Hulk recently, but its completly dead because nobody wants to reply (I guess Ronan and Superskrull are just underdogs).

BobbyD
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Hulk would take Superman in a slugfest, a boxing match, or an armwrestling match if you specify a level of rage that Hulk is at (Crossroads or Dark Dimension). That's about it.

And this is debatable. Clark is just supposed to stand there and take the shot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.