Scarecrow Vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
I think this fight would be more complicated and close than most would think offhand. Lets say Scarecrow got the drop on frank, and gave him a heavy dose of his fear gas. All the skeletons in Franks closet must make for some pretty hellish hallucinations due to the gas, eh? Does Scarecrow even stand a chance?

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101
I think this fight would be more complicated and close than most would think offhand. Lets say Scarecrow got the drop on frank, and gave him a heavy dose of his fear gas. All the skeletons in Franks closet must make for some pretty hellish hallucinations due to the gas, eh? Does Scarecrow even stand a chance?

Scarecrow

Tassadar
Scarecrow, it would incapacitate Frank long enough for Scarecrow to do something more lethal.

jgiant
I don't kno if scarecrow is fast enough to do much after he gases punisher, i wonder if frank will get that scared, there is not much he is afraid of really.

jinzin
wait we ARE talking DC scarecrow right?

cause marel scaecrow would WRECK pun..

Tassadar
Originally posted by jinzin
wait we ARE talking DC scarecrow right?

cause marel scaecrow would WRECK pun..

Yes.

Metalmanx
That's what I'm wondering, too.

Really, what WOULD scare Frank?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Metalmanx
That's what I'm wondering, too.

Really, what WOULD scare Frank?

Torture I guess. Knowing Frank he would probably still overcome it the guys such a mean son of ****.

jgiant
Franks been tourtured many times, it doesn't even phase him really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.