Master chief halo1 vs Masterchief halo 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rohangiga
Master chief halo1 vs Masterchief halo 2

Shotgun, and a battle rifle each

Master chief halo 2 for me

MetaHybrid
Well they are the same person, but MC from Halo 2 has the better armour right? So I'm guessing he wins.

Blaxican
Samus apears out of no were and kills them both, instantly.

Rohangiga
Masterchief is way better than samus

TricksterPriest
........fanboys............ roll eyes (sarcastic)

IceJaw
Originally posted by Rohangiga
Masterchief is way better than samus Fanboy statement.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
........fanboys............ roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Superboy Prime
MC from Halo 2 does have the better armor, and his shield reloads a lot faster; however Halo Combat Evolved Master Chief always has his trusty scoped Pistol. H2 MC is screwed.

SpadeKing
H2 MC always has the better and more improved battle rifle doped

IceJaw
So?

Nothing can beat the ridiculously overpowered pistol. laughing out loud

MadMel
yea but the pistol isnt allowed..

Pulse2

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by SpadeKing
H2 MC always has the better and more improved battle rifle doped

No offense but you're a Halo noob if you seriously think the Battle Rifle > Halo 1 pistol. If anything the BR is a watered down, screwed up pistol with less accuracy.

TricksterPriest
Word. That pistol was broken as hell. Why else do you think they kicked it from Halo 2?

Superboy Prime
Shit even without the scope the pistol was still overpowered. Remember before the gameplay patch how quick you could kill when dual wielding pistols? Shit less than .5 second lol. Shame the pistol sucks now though.

IceJaw
Yeah, now it's totally worthless, I never use it unless I have to or when it's a spawnweapon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.