Lara Croft versus Wario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Ok heres the deal , your average 'Temple Of Untold Riches' has popped up in the Amazon. Co-incedently enough both Wario and Lara arrive at the same time.

They have a time limit of 1 hour to get through the temple, past the traps (Which are the sum of every trap in all the Indiana Jones films) and grab the huge-ass ruby in the centre of the temple before the whole place collapses around their ears.

Who wins ?

Muck101
Don't underestimate Wario when riches are involved. I'd say he smashes through all the wals in a frenzy to get that ruby. Greedy bastard.

grey fox
Bump

MadMel
you know i never really expected this match up laughing out loud
i dunno..wario is strong as hell..hed probably rip down the walls like muck said..i dunno if hes as smart or as cunning as lara though..

Burning thought
hed prob jus get distracted by her stare a little while then a trap unloads its weapon into his head...

Kazenji
Originally posted by Burning thought
hed prob jus get distracted by her stare a little while then a trap unloads its weapon into his head...

or get distracted by her ****

Sado22
took the words right out of my mouth! wink

olympian
I can think of two major reasons why she wins.

Really, its right in front of you. Literally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.