Ryu Hayabusa vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The super-ninja is on the move, tracking down any remants of the Jaquio and Ashtar's Demon Clan forces.

Approaching a warehouse, he watches it erupt in a ball of fire as several Demon clan minions come running out. One catches a magic bullet to the chest and disintergrates.

Then Hayabusa sees him: standing admist the flames: a white-haired man wearing red leather and a matching trenchcoat. There is a sword on his back and two guns in his hands.

(I was watching Blade: Trinity and this what gave me the idea)

Dante blasts several more baddies before switching to his sword. Ryu sees that he has amazing skill with the blade and after Dante dispatches the minions, Hayabusa makes his presence known.

Hayabusa challenges the son of the L.D.K. Sparda in a anything-goes match: Ryu has all his weapons and ninpo and Dante has all his weapons and guns. Fiend Ryu and Devil Trigger Dante are enabled.

Dante, not having anything better to do, accepts the challenge.

Superboy Prime
Dante will win; however Ryu will make him sweat for the victory and in the end Dante will reckon Ryu may be one of his toughest challenges yet.

Reasons I believe Dante wins this is because Dante is apparentely immortal and has a lot of pain tolerance and his devil trigger form totally outclassed Fiend Ryu. Unless Ryu has the TDS with him I don't see him taking the victory.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Dante will win; however Ryu will make him sweat for the victory and in the end Dante will reckon Ryu may be one of his toughest challenges yet.

Reasons I believe Dante wins this is because Dante is apparentely immortal and has a lot of pain tolerance and his devil trigger form totally outclassed Fiend Ryu. Unless Ryu has the TDS with him I don't see him taking the victory.

As I've said before, both parties have all their weapons; Ryu has the T. Dragon Sword, while Dante has his father Sparda's namesake blade. But it would be interesting to see Dante use Yamato to combat Ryu's Dragon Sword.

Tha C-Master
Dante andoak f;wef blade pwnzzzors!!1111shift

laughing

Cloud_VII
^Dante wins but it wouldn't be as easy for him to win as you make it seem. Ryu's chance of winning isn't that geat. Dante's power exceeds Ryu's due to him having the Devil Trigger, and Ryu's fiendish form would not be able to match Dante's devilish powers...

As for who has better weapons, Ryu does. He has two of the most powerful blades in history which is mainly why he would give Dante a run for his money.

lightness
i don't know about ryu's weapons being better. dante's are all devil arms and beyond normal weapons. ryu has more weapons but not all of them are that good. Dante can switch on the go better and actually use all of his weapons

Superboy Prime
Honestly the DDB and TDS are really powerful, and I'd reckon they are more powerful than Dante's, but Dante being the overall more powerful & durable fighter will take the victory.

beta ray bob
damn straight!

dante took a bullet to the head and just got pissed off! DANTE FTW!!!!

TricksterPriest
Not to mention Mundus may on par with that one guy from Gaiden. the last boss dude, forgot his name.

lightness
should we allow sparda dante though. he's pretty much unkillable and overpowered. would ryu be able to survive against mundus in dante's place. I mean an outerspace battle.

beta ray bob
dante wins, that is all

Cloud_VII
Dante FTW!

beta ray bob
hoorayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superboy Prime
Shit imagine if Hayabusa & Dante teamed up...All hell would break loose.

Cloud_VII
I know!!!

Ryu should have Devil Trigger as well....Dark Dragon Blade Incarnate wtfpwnzorz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.