Cyclops & Storm (VS.) Hawkman & Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Thought this would make for an interesting matchup...we have two of the X-Men's finest on one team : Cyclops and Storm. On the other we have two of the JLA's finest...Aquaman and Hawkman. Fight takes place on a deserted tropical island, and Hawkman does not have his Claw of Horus, but he does have all his other weapons. There's no prep and it's kill or be killed.......Now, let's get it on....................

Cyclops & Storm

VS.

Hawkman & Aquaman

Brian Oswald
Defiently team two. They both get mindraped or speedblitzed in the start. Their durability is way to low and Cyclops is a definate handicap

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Defiently team two. They both get mindraped or speedblitzed in the start. Their durability is way to low and Cyclops is a definate handicap

I know quite a few that would probably disagree with you on this....I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks.....

pr1983
Team two if its arthur curry as aquaman... if not, then i don't know enough about the new aquaman to make a judgement...

xmarksthespot
I thought the new Aquaman was still named Arthur. Anyway team two, assuming it's prior to OYL Aquaman, probably with relative ease.

pr1983
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I thought the new Aquaman was still named Arthur. Anyway team two, assuming it's prior to OYL Aquaman, probably with relative ease.

damn those aqua people and their samenamedness...

Lucid Lui
Yeah, the new guy's named Arthur Curry aswell, though his middle name is Joseph. To help differentiate.

And the DC team wins.

What If...
Aquaman is overkill.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by pr1983
damn those aqua people and their samenamedness... I blame you, puppetmaster! glare We all know you secretly pull the strings behind the DC Editorial.

pr1983
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I blame you, puppetmaster! glare We all know you secretly pull the strings behind the DC Editorial.

bah... i'll never reveal the secret of why we made bart the flash... never!

Metalmanx

Cyclops is in no way a handicap.

That said, Team DC wins 20/10.

Comicbook_kid

Who exactly are they going to get "speedblitzed" by? I know Hawkman and Aquaman aren't exactly slow, but they're not "speedblitzing" material either?

When I think of speedblitzing, Superman, Flash, WW, Martian Manhunter, etc... come to mind; not Hawkman and Aquaman.

Comicbook_kid
confused What say you?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Who exactly are they going to get "speedblitzed" by? I know Hawkman and Aquaman aren't exactly slow, but they're not "speedblitzing" material either?

Yeah he is, he can go mach speeds in a second and even once did interstellar travel while toying a space-craft. He rountinely tags speedsters like it's his bussiness, check out the respect thread in my sig.

don't shiv
I suppose Cyclops & Storm are in a catatonic state prior to the start of the figh

xmarksthespot
No but they are as soon as the fight starts due to massive brain damage via seizure.

don't shiv
CYKE stabs arthurs eyes out, strafing fire wards of Carter grimjaw
Storm flash freezes pointy nose and fish breath

guy222
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Thought this would make for an interesting matchup...we have two of the X-Men's finest on one team : Cyclops and Storm. On the other we have two of the JLA's finest...Aquaman and Hawkman. Fight takes place on a deserted tropical island, and Hawkman does not have his Claw of Horus, but he does have all his other weapons. There's no prep and it's kill or be killed.......Now, let's get it on....................

Cyclops & Storm

VS.

Hawkman & Aquaman

Team One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.