New 'Pirates 3' Images

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pirate_1987
A few brand new pictures from the third installment of "Pirates of the Caribbean" have been released. While many fans we disappointed with the sequel and most critics couldn't find a storyline, this film will still dominate the box office. "Pirates 3" is the most popular film on WorstPreviews.com, by far and out of the 20 thousand people that voted, 96 percent say they will see it in theaters. Check out the BUZZ chart, to see for yourself.

In the pictures we see some shots of the new cast member, Chow Yun-Fat, as Captain Sao Feng, and Keira Knightley in a fancy oriental outfit.

The story will revolve around Captain Barbossa (Geoffrey Rush), Will Turner (Orlando Bloom) and Elizabeth Swann (Knightley), who must sail off the edge of the map, navigate treachery and betrayal, and make their final alliances for one last decisive battle. You can check out that battle in theaters on May 25th, 2007.
http://www.flixster.com/news.do?viewStory=&storyId=896

Claudia_Black
Wow! that pic with Jack and Sao Feng is so cool!

PirateDiva
I Hate How they say the story revolves around Barbossa, Will, and Elizabeth and dont even bother to mention JACK!!!! Annoying!

lovethemtigers
Believe me...if Jack Sparrow doesn't dominate much of the movie...other than opening day because of much anticipation...the movie will be a flop...because that's why the other two were so successful because of Johnny and his portrayal of Johnny Depp...so I'm sure Disney must know this...and why are Barbossa, Will and Liz sailing off the ends of the world...to rescue Jack Sparrow from Davy Jones' locker.....

PirateDiva
Oh Ya Jack better be a huge part of AWE....which im sure he is.....but it was just annoying that they didnt mention Jack Sparrow when they very well know that he is "THE" PIRATE OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!! Well the Major most bestest one anyway stick out tongue...lol!

ivebeendepped43
fetchers.............

Ericadawn
The title is plural for a reason. However, I think Johnny wasn't mentioned because Jack doesn't start off with them. First, they have to get him back and for people not in the know, they might be trying to build suspense whether he's in the film since everyone saw his death at the end of DMC.

PirateDiva
U know i was just gonna ask that.....why does the title say IMAGES but i only saw one? and its a pic i have already seen...just a zoomed in version! can someone please point this pics out to me please?

ivebeendepped43
yeah, i was thinking that 2

PirateDiva
RIGHT? see im not going nuts! where the pics at? lol

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Ericadawn
The title is plural for a reason. However, I think Johnny wasn't mentioned because Jack doesn't start off with them. First, they have to get him back and for people not in the know, they might be trying to build suspense whether he's in the film since everyone saw his death at the end of DMC.

^^YUP!!

At WORLDS End. The WORLDS part is plural for a reason...

And The movie starts with the mission to get Jack back. So the story envolves with our first three characters which is Will, Liz, and Barbossa.

tee_pirategirl
actually I don't think it's at WORLDS End. I think it's at WORLD'S End

SarahB
sme thing- i guess

Djinn

PirateDiva
yes but what way? did they finally agree on Worlds or World's....because they said depending on if the aposthophe is there or not....it could have a double meaning!!!

willofthewisp
It doesn't matter, I don't think. I love the picture they did show, though. Jack looks pretty uncomfortable.

PirateDiva
Thats what I thought... but then i kept hearing all this drama about if there is or isn't an apostrophe and that their is a difference! I dont know honestly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.