Wolverine vs. Spider-Man/Daredevil/Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metalmanx
Fight takes place in an abandoned New York City.

The trio start off facing each other, 50 feet apart.

They're all fighting to the very best of their ability.

Nothing special added here. Wolverine gets everything he has, Daredevil gets his billy clubs, Cap gets his shield, Spidey gets his webs, etc., etc.

No PIS/CIS taking place either. This is KMC style.

A KO or death is sufficient for this match.

And no. This is not a spite match. I just want to know how Wolverine would fare against these three. That way, I can accurately gauge his abilities so I can fairl debate either for or against him in the future.

Who takes it?

Badabing
The team wins. messed

Comicbook_kid
The team for the win....

Spidey unloads his web cartridges on Logan and webs Wolverine to a wall....(and yes, that would hold Wolverine. He ain't cuttin' his way outta that if he can't move his arms.)

While Wolverine is webbed solid to the wall, Daredevil punches Logan in the stomach and knocks the air outta him; while Cap chokes Wolverine until he suffocates from the lack of oxygen to his brain; thus KO'ing him for the win.

capt it up
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
The team for the win....

Spidey unloads his web cartridges on Logan and webs Wolverine to a wall....(and yes, that would hold Wolverine. He ain't cuttin' his way outta that if he can't move his arms.)

While Wolverine is webbed solid to the wall, Daredevil punches Logan in the stomach and knocks the air outta him; while Cap chokes Wolverine until he suffocates from the lack of oxygen to his brain; thus KO'ing him for the win.

what you just siad would never work or happen.

also spiderman does not use web cartridges any more

Grimm22
What if Spidey got Master_Bruce for backup? shifty

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up
also spiderman does nto sue web cartridges any more How can you "sue" web cartridges?

stick out tongue

Board Walker
Is it bone claw wolverine? If so I think we all know who wins here...

Comicbook_kid
what you jsut siad would enevr work or happen.

also spiderman does nto sue web cartridges any more

Why couldn't it work? Or happen? confused

And yes, I know he doesn't use web cartridges anymore...I was just using the classic version of Spidey...but anyway, doesn't matter; the team for the win.

Board Walker
Is it bone claw wolverine? If so I think we all know who wins here...

Comicbook_kid

???

Comicbook_kid

And yes, I know he doesn't use web cartridges anymore...I was just using the classic version of Spidey...but anyway, doesn't matter; the team for the win.

The team has a much greater chance of defeating Logan, than Logan has of defeating the team.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Grimm22
What if Wolverine got Master_Bruce for backup? shifty

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
How can you "sue" web cartridges?

stick out tongue

Go ask X's lawyer. ermm

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Go ask X's lawyer. ermm Denny Crane!!!

P.S. isn't there another one of these.

capt it up

becuase logan cut cut right thought the webbing.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Denny Crane!!!

P.S. isn't there another one of these.

Yeah, but it's not quite the same.

One's Wolvy versus all, and the other is Spidey versus all.

The so-called 'biggest fanboys' have gone to make threads to spite their rivals.

Masterbruce wins. ermm

Beta Ray Howard
He ain't cuttin' his way outta that if he can't move his arms

Comicbook_kid
becuase logan cut cut right thought the webbing.

Logan ain't gonna be cuttin' thru anything if he can't move his arms. Sure he can extend his claws thru the webbing, but that's gonna do jack for him if he can't move his arms to use them...and Spidey's gonna have his arms webbed up so tight he can't budge them. It would be a different story if Logan had the strength to just tear his arms right thru the webbing, but he doesn't. He isn't that strong.

So, while Logan's webbed up nice and tight against the wall, DD knocks the air out of him while Cap chokes him till he suffocates and loses consciousness....thus KO'd for the team's win.

juggernaut66666
How could Wolverine lose to street levelers? He is superior to them. shifty

Dinalfos
Spite!

Maistro
Spiderman alone takes him out without any problem and i believe he has danced around or beat wolvie before

1. He is much faster than Logan
2. He is much stronger than Logan
3. He is more intelligent than Logan

I find it funny how people in the right mind can think Logan can take all
3 of them

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Spite!

Bentley
This goes to the team, poor Wolvie only gets the votes of his fans in this thread.

marvelprince
Spider-Man alone takes this. Daredevil sits on the sidelines to learn some new backflips from Peter while Cap is just there to say "Good man"

Tha C-Master
laughing

Alfheim
This aint a spite thread? confused

Originally posted by marvelprince
Spider-Man alone takes this. Daredevil sits on the sidelines to learn some new backflips from Peter while Cap is just there to say "Good man"

People keep telling me some **** like Wolvie can take Spiderman. I need to check out The Spiderman vs Wolverine thread

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Alfheim

People keep telling me some **** like Wolvie can take Spiderman. I need to check out The Spiderman vs Wolverine thread Do you wanna do that to yourself? confused confused

marvelprince

People keep telling me some **** like Wolvie can take Spiderman. I need to check out The Spiderman vs Wolverine thread

Don't hurt yourself. That thread is over 700 pages and basically the Wolverine side has been supported solely by jinzin and recently also capt. Gotta hand it to those guys, they're very tenacious

Alfheim
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Do you wanna do that to yourself? confused confused

You know what i'll give it a bash if I got time. Im a masocist.

juggernaut66666
Interesting the Spider-Man vs Wolverine thread has 15924 post and 15924 views as well.....

Alfheim
*has just come back from the Wolverine vs Spiderman thread*

shock

No dont think I can deal with that just yet.

Tha C-Master
Don't hurt yourself. That thread is over 700 pages and basically the Wolverine side has been supported solely by jinzin and recently also capt. Gotta hand it to those guys, they're very tenacious It was more than that earlier... back when... other... members were around.

Oh and I thought it would more views then posts, and then the posts would be more than views, since the same people would keep posting. Unless of course each time the same person views it counts.

Alfheim
shock

marvelprince
shock

Take your time man. It'll be ok.

Don't go into the light....

Alfheim
Take your time man. It'll be ok.

Don't go into the light.... laughing out loud

python99
This is not a spite thread Wolverine will never lose to anyone no matter how bad the odds are against him roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Priest
Wolverine 10/10

doctorstrongbad
The teams takes this 10/10. Too much for Wolverine to handle.

capt it up
Originally posted by Maistro
Spiderman alone takes him out without any problem and i believe he has danced around or beat wolvie before

1. He is much faster than Logan
2. He is much stronger than Logan
3. He is more intelligent than Logan

I find it funny how people in the right mind can think Logan can take all
3 of them

notice how no one said logan would win?

Hell wpolverien fan's have mroe senses then spiderman fanboy's with there spiderman would beat capt, DD and wolverine 8/10

Tha C-Master
Wolverine fanboys are the worst.

Iceman and Godzilla I rest my case...

Sparkz
notice how no one said logan would win?

Hell wpolverien fan's have mroe senses then spiderman fanboy's with there spiderman would beat capt, DD and wolverine 8/10

Your right wolverine fans have more sense than Spider-man fanboys, but Spider-man fans have more sense than Wolverine fanboys stick out tongue

capt it up
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Wolverine fanboys are the worst.

Iceman and Godzilla I rest my case...

your talking about freak wolviertooth.

notice not a single wolverien fan said he win here?

yet I recall many fan's saying spiderman could take DD, Capt, wolvie

so no spiderman fan's on average are worse you all just like him to mmuch to notice. Hell I like him a lot he my second favoirt character, but it rediculous to say he takes these three the majority let a lone 8/10

masterbruce
Hell I like him a lot he my second favoirt character,

whos your favorite?

Sparkz

so no spiderman fan's on average are worse you all just like him to mmuch to notice. Hell I like him a lot he my second favoirt character, but it rediculous to say he takes these three the majority let a lone 8/10

I must confess in my younger days I believed Spider-man took the majority of that fight, but I managed to see the light.

Tha C-Master

so no spiderman fan's on average are worse you all just like him to mmuch to notice. Hell I like him a lot he my second favoirt character, but it rediculous to say he takes these three the majority let a lone 8/10 No I'm talking about more than wolvertooth, I'm talking about guys like blackwolverne, scotmsn, wolverinefan, cheldon, Logan87, and several more. But we can always do the poll about which is most overrated and it will always have the same results. That match you're bringing up had different stipulations and only Wolverine could take more than one full punch.

Threads with Wolverine ALWAYS drag. Because he can beat any brawler, even if they fly like Namor. I didn't say anything about hating, just that Wolverine fan(boys) are still the worst, that and Superman, and Masterchief too...

batdude123
The trio 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.