Wolverine vs. Wolverine/Captain America/Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metalmanx
Yes, I know there's a second Wolverine. For this thread, let's just assume, hypothetically of course, that there are two Wolverines. Exactly the same. One is by himself, the other is with the team.

Fight takes place in an abandoned New York City.

The trio start off facing Wolverine, 50 feet apart.

They're all fighting to the very best of their ability.

Nothing special added here. Wolverine gets everything he has, Daredevil gets his billy clubs, Cap gets his shield, etc., etc.

No PIS/CIS taking place either. This is KMC style.

A KO or death is sufficient for this match.

And no. This is not a spite match. I just want to know how Wolverine would fare against these three. That way, I can accurately gauge his abilities so I can fairl debate either for or against him in the future.

Who takes it?

(I guess the main question here is: "Can Wolverine take Wolverine out?"wink

Badabing
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Yes, I know there's a second Wolverine. For this thread, let's just assume, hypothetically of course, that there are two Wolverines. Exactly the same. One is by himself, the other is with the team.

Fight takes place in an abandoned New York City.

The trio start off facing Wolverine, 50 feet apart.

They're all fighting to the very best of their ability.

Nothing special added here. Wolverine gets everything he has, Daredevil gets his billy clubs, Cap gets his shield, etc., etc.

No PIS/CIS taking place either. This is KMC style.

A KO or death is sufficient for this match.

And no. This is not a spite match. I just want to know how Wolverine would fare against these three. That way, I can accurately gauge his abilities so I can fairl debate either for or against him in the future.

Who takes it?

(I guess the main question here is: "Can Wolverine take Wolverine out?"wink
eek2 wacko eer blink What the f**k? shocking

SpunkySmurph
eek! Wolverine wins!

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
eek2 wacko eer blink What the f**k? shocking

Co

****ing

Signed.

SpunkySmurph
Guess who I voted for...

shifty

Board Walker
I assume the lone Wolverine is Bone Claws Wolverine? The one who scares Galactus himself?

Beta Ray Howard
TEH CLAWZ! THEY ARE TOO MUCH! AHHHHHHHHHHH

srankmissingnin
This is exactly the same as Wolverine vs Wolverine... only the first five to ten minutes is different.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.