Roma/Krona vs Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
ok

smile

Galan007
galan_parallax ftw.

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
galan_parallax ftw.

Thank u. Who's ur new avatar?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Is this Merlin's daughter?

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

My Lord. U are correct.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

My lord, do u know Roma encountered the adversary

Mider999
so can we have some feats, and when you say encountered do you mean the advesary was scared or what

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
so can we have some feats, and when you say encountered do you mean the advesary was scared or what

thanks for posting i will get some scans adversary posed a big threat to the world. smile

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
thanks for posting i will get some scans adversary posed a big threat to the world. smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roma_%28comics%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krona_%28comics%29

Mider999
abraxas killed her then, he's basically eternity level, i parallax is eternity level too so alone she'd get raped by him, but since you added krona well i just dont know the guy destroyed universes he edges the team out basically i think, can someone tell me how superman could have defeated krona.............shakes head sighing..........anyway krona alone would stalemate parallax i think but perhaps roma can be the additional power to have her and krona win.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
abraxas killed her then, he's basically eternity level, i parallax is eternity level too so alone she'd get raped by him, but since you added krona well i just dont know the guy destroyed universes he edges the team out basically i think, can someone tell me how superman could have defeated krona.............shakes head sighing..........anyway krona alone would stalemate parallax i think but perhaps roma can be the additional power to have her and krona win.

thanks for the post, i appreciate that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.