Indigo Children/Adults

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oncewhite
I know some mock indigo gifts, I read so many bashings online regarding them.

Ever heard of Indigo children/adults? (if so, ever wonder if they are a product of a walk-in.)

http://www.metagifted.org/topics/metagifted/indigo/introduction.html

I read somewhere that the DNA of an indigo child/adult is slightly different then "normal" people.

Indigo children/adults exhibit certain things that can be confusing to themselves and others, such as empathetic ability as well as mind reading.

Oncewhite
Indigo children/adults exhibit certain things that can be confusing too... I can image... it would be sad being an indigo, although having a special gift makes them "special"' they are probably often misunderstood and maybe their gifts are not very welcomed....I can imagine..., if others find out about it, the person could be labeled crazy or treated badly, (sounds silly but) like a mutant, I remember (as a kid) the first x-man I saw that showed Nightcrawler being attacked by the public b/c they saw him as a threat. Somehow, I feel that if we can't accept people who look like us (but have a gift for mankind), then how on earth would be accepting to aliens from a distant planet, we would kill them off or heckle them out of existence or bother them so much, they wanta leave earth. We aren't an "existence" friendly habitant.

Imperial_Samura
I know of indigo children in relation to the game Fahrenheit...

Sadly I gave her to the AI and doomed humanity. But eh, what can you do?

(Ok, I backtracked and got other endings as well, but it doesn't change the fact my first choices led me to dooming a virtual humanity.)

Relevance to this? Nil.

debbiejo
I've heard a lot of talk about Indigo children. They will save us.... cool

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I know of indigo children in relation to the game Fahrenheit...

Sadly I gave her to the AI and doomed humanity. But eh, what can you do?

(Ok, I backtracked and got other endings as well, but it doesn't change the fact my first choices led me to dooming a virtual humanity.)

Relevance to this? Nil.

All of the strange phenomena in our life becomes an animated game, can't wait until a soul switch gaming program is added to war craft or something like that, then someone will say "yeah, i heard of that stuff before, I switched the energy/soul of that gay dude into a woman shell all in the fourth round..."

Oncewhite
Originally posted by debbiejo
I've heard a lot of talk about Indigo children. They will save us.... cool

they get made fun of...

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Oncewhite
they get made fun of...

It's not easy being a purplish colour.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Oncewhite
I know some mock indigo gifts, I read so many bashings online regarding them.

Ever heard of Indigo children/adults? (if so, ever wonder if they are a product of a walk-in.)

I read somewhere that the DNA of an indigo child/adult is slightly different then "normal" people.

Indigo children/adults exhibit certain things that can be confusing to themselves and others, such as empathetic ability as well as mind reading.

They're autistic kids who look purple.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
It's not easy being a purplish colour. laughing out loud

I've heard they're quite special..........Wonder if I'm one.. confused

Nah, but many people around here talk of them. They are supposed to have some special knowledge...

Oncewhite
Originally posted by debbiejo
laughing out loud

I've heard they're quite special..........Wonder if I'm one.. confused

Nah, but many people around here talk of them. They are supposed to have some special knowledge...

maybe u r one, were you born on or after 1970? Can u read minds? Are u an empath (u take on the feelings, hurts, pains, of others)? Do u find urself praying for people u never met, total strangers? Do u have a burden to heal others and see people well? Were u often confused with ur gift, ill treated because of it?

debbiejo
Ah oh........ blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.