Lost in Space Part I, a battle of the Heralds vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
DCU Space beings in a Knock Down Drag out fight to the death, in Thanos' ship on Krypton, who wins? NO BFR

The Fallen One
Silver Surfer
Firelord
Terrax the Tamer
Morg-WOL
Redshift
Stardust

vs.

Hal Jordon
Sinestro
Eradicator
Infinity Man
WaveRider
Hank Henshaw
Orion

Board Walker
Team 2 for the win, in all seriousness they just out power team 1, that and you have Wave Rider on there.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DCU Space beings in a Knock Down Drag out fight to the death, in Thanos' ship on Krypton, who wins? NO BFR

The Fallen One
Silver Surfer
Firelord
Terrax the Tamer
Morg-WOL
Redshift
Stardust

vs.

Hal Jordon
Sinestro
Eradicator
Infinity Man
WaveRider
Hank Henshaw
Orion

Team Two

nvrbeenwthagirl
BUmp

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Board Walker
Team 2 for the win, in all seriousness they just out power team 1, that and you have Wave Rider on there.

How powerful is waverider?

tdawg14
Depending on how powerful of an upgrade SS received. We have not seen the full scope of it. If this is classic SS, team 2 wins.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by tdawg14
Depending on how powerful of an upgrade SS received. We have not seen the full scope of it. If this is classic SS, team 2 wins.

True, I was actually thinking Morg w/ waters would be the toughest guy on team one.

He did take out Nova, Terrax, Firelord, and Airwalker at the same time. That makes him pretty powerful in my mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.