juggernaut movement gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
Juggernaut start charging non stop can any of these characters hope to stop his movement with strength alone.

1.Flash

2.wonder woman

3.Thor

4.abomination

5.Superman

6.Hulk

7.gladiator

8.Thanos

MightyEInherjar
I think its a big throw up if Flash can counter Cyttoraks power by using the Speedforce to suck the kinetic energy out of him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmeat
Juggernaut start charging non stop can any of these characters hope to stop his movement with strength alone.

1.Flash

2.wonder woman

3.Thor

4.abomination

5.Superman

6.Hulk

7.gladiator

8.Thanos

I'd put the order a bit differnt. Should be Flash, Hulk, Abomination,WW,Thor, Superman/Gladiator,Thanos tho WW Thor,Superman and glads are so close it's no real way to put them in order for sure.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd put the order a bit differnt. Should be Flash, Hulk, Abomination,WW,Thor, Superman/Gladiator,Thanos tho WW Thor,Superman and glads are so close it's no real way to put them in order for sure. You can't tell the biggest Hulk fanboy, to move his character down to number two... I'm suprised he didn't put him last...

xmeat
Originally posted by bigbran
You can't tell the biggest Hulk fanboy, to move his character down to number two... I'm suprised he didn't put him last... not funny

bigbran
not funny I wasn't trying to be funny.

Anyway... Flash.

xmeat
I wasn't trying to be funny.

Anyway... Flash. your saying flash can stop the juggernaut.

bigbran
your saying flash can stop the juggernaut. He can stop motion...

xmeat
He can stop motion... but cyttorack makes cain unstoppable.

bigbran
but cyttorack makes cain unstoppable. Quite.
It is debatable whether he can do it for sure.

I'm saying probably.

TricksterPriest
Anyone except Juggs in this gauntlet, (assuming someone had powers akin to the movie juggernaut), and I'd say Flash would stop them. The problem, is that Classic Juggs was magically empowered, and I'm not sure how Flash does against magic. That being said, if Flash doesn't do it, only Glads, Supes and Thanos can. Glads, because I believe he has a feat of tossing juggernaut to the moon or something along those lines. Supes.....well, no need to explain that. He's Supes. stick out tongue And Thanos, because.......I hate to repeat myself but....well, it's Thanos.

Hulk CANNOT STOP JUGGERNAUT IF JUGGS HAS HIS FULL POWER. Which isn't a dig against Hulk, as outside of the 4 mentioned, no one else on this list can either. And which version of Juggs are we talking?

SpunkySmurph

1.abomination

2.Hulk

3.wonder woman

4.Thor

5.gladiator

6.Superman

7.Flash

8.Thanos

Fixed happy

xmeat
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Anyone except Juggs in this gauntlet, (assuming someone had powers akin to the movie juggernaut), and I'd say Flash would stop them. The problem, is that Classic Juggs was magically empowered, and I'm not sure how Flash does against magic. That being said, if Flash doesn't do it, only Glads, Supes and Thanos can. Glads, because I believe he has a feat of tossing juggernaut to the moon or something along those lines. Supes.....well, no need to explain that. He's Supes. stick out tongue And Thanos, because.......I hate to repeat myself but....well, it's Thanos.

Hulk CANNOT STOP JUGGERNAUT IF JUGGS HAS HIS FULL POWER. Which isn't a dig against Hulk, as outside of the 4 mentioned, no one else on this list can either. And which version of Juggs are we talking? classic plus each character has to stop him with strength alone.

xmeat
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Fixed happy mad

TricksterPriest
Strength alone? So no power amping? Even naturally like Flash, Thanos or Thor?

Btw, I think Smurf's version more accurately reflects the tiers of the gauntlet. In other words, the difficulty is better scaled.

Edit: Wait. Strength alone? WTF. Why is Flash here then? If he can't use his full powers, what's the point? Can Thor use Mjolnir, WW her lasso, etc?

SpunkySmurph
Why is Flash here then?

He could always IMP Juggs shrug

bigbran
http://www.exbyte.net/media/videos/3805/Peeping_Tom.html

TricksterPriest
bastard. laughing You got me.

guy222

1.Flash

2.wonder woman

3.Thor

4.abomination

5.Superman

6.Hulk

7.gladiator

8.Thanos

Hulk stops Juggy

TricksterPriest
Hell nah. no

guy222
Hell nah. no

Hulk knocks that silly helmet off again. He should be able to written properly. Strength far exceeds Cain smile

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk knocks that silly helmet off again. He should be able to written properly. Strength far exceeds Cain smile What the f**k?

guy222
What the f**k?

Hulk #172.

Ptr_Grifin
Hulk #172.

How does that help him stop Juggernaut?

guy222
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
How does that help him stop Juggernaut?

Hulk will stop a jobber. Juggy lost to Spidey. None of us are saying Spidey stronger than Juggy. He is not more powerful than the Hulk. Bottom Line. U can disagree, I respect that. This is my opinion.

Ptr_Grifin
Hulk will stop a jobber. Juggy lost to Spidey. None of us are saying Spidey stronger than Juggy. He is not more powerful than the Hulk. Bottom Line. U can disagree, I respect that. This is my opinion.

A cement truck stopped Hulk, but it isn't stopping Juggernaut.

guy222
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
A cement truck stopped Hulk, but it isn't stopping Juggernaut.

Hulk augmented by Apoc stopped Juggy. IMHO, he is not more powerful than the Hulk.

bigbran
Hulk will stop a jobber. Juggy lost to Spidey. None of us are saying Spidey stronger than Juggy. He is not more powerful than the Hulk. Bottom Line. U can disagree, I respect that. This is my opinion. Juggy lost by cement.

Spider-Man's got two, TWO decisive wins over Hulk.

Wait... what were you talking about on the second part?

long pig
Flash doesn't steal motion, he steals KE. Jug's ability to move forward is magic based and most likely doesn't use KE. He's walked on air for sod's gate.

Anyway, that's not what the thread is about. It's about who could stop him using STRENGTH only. The answer: No one in this thread.

bigbran
Hulk augmented by Apoc stopped Juggy. IMHO, he is not more powerful than the Hulk. Well... that kind of answered your question didn't it?

"augmented"

Hulk with extra powers, is that what you are trying to say? Ya...

Also, Hulk slowed down Jugg's momentum, tripped him, and threw him.
It didn't directly say "stopped", just made speculation.

The only time Juggy has really been stopped, was when Thor Godblasted him. Even that wasn't a full stop.

long pig
Please, War tripped him. He didn't stop him at all.

Hulk lost to a python. That thing straight up k.o'd him.

Jug is simply out of Hulk's league. Hulk can't hurt him, but Cain can hurt Hulk.

TricksterPriest
Not even Thanos? blink

long pig
Not even Thanos? blink
I don't think Thanos could stop him using only brute force. Thanos is only a bit stronger than a pissed of Hulk. Nothing to worry about.

bigbran
Originally posted by long pig
I don't think Thanos could stop him using only brute force. Thanos is only a bit stronger than a pissed of Hulk. Nothing to worry about. Just a bit? confused

xmeat
I don't think Thanos could stop him using only brute force. Thanos is only a bit stronger than a pissed of Hulk. Nothing to worry about. what about onslaught savage hulk.

TricksterPriest
I think he means without energy absorbtion, power amping, etc. And yeah, if that's out, then Thanos wouldn't be too much stronger than Hulk. Then again, Thanos has owned Hulk outright a few times. But then, that was either with brute force, or some power cosmic augments.

bigbran
what about onslaught savage hulk. Why do you always bring that Hulk up?
He had help from Jean Grey.

bigbran
I think he means without energy absorbtion, power amping, etc. And yeah, if that's out, then Thanos wouldn't be too much stronger than Hulk. Then again, Thanos has owned Hulk outright a few times. But then, that was either with brute force, or some power cosmic augments. I doubt that... still.

Also, when has Thanos outright, on-panel amped his strength up, in a good strength showing?

long pig
Thanos never fought the real Hulk. He fought Prof Hulk and some other weaker version.

Thanos has amped his strength before when he fought some big guy, he charged his arms and knocked him out. He's really not that much stronger than Hulk, if any at all.

No, mindless Hulk wouldn't push him back either.

bigbran
Thanos never fought the real Hulk. He fought Prof Hulk and some other weaker version.

Thanos has amped his strength before when he fought some big guy, he charged his arms and knocked him out. He's really not that much stronger than Hulk, if any at all.

No, mindless Hulk wouldn't push him back either. Oh, some big guy, was it? Meh, doesn't help at all...

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4590/85157929fi8.th.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7290/99415456lx9.th.jpg
Where was that, Saturn?

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1190/infintywars0615xf2.th.jpg
?

long pig
He was real big.

Like, huge.

bigbran
He was real big.

Like, huge. When he amped himself?
Well... obviously if he is huge, then he amped himself up... laughing

Decay
i dont know if anyone on the list could stop the juggernaut, if they cant lift him, or turn the ground in front of him to some kind of mush. thanos possibly could, and might hold him still for a while, but the juggernaut doesnt run out of energy, and doesnt get tired, so even if thanos could hold him in place for a week, eventually the juggernaut would push through.

long pig
Infinite stamina is an awesome power to have. Dude just goes on for millions of years.

bigbran
Infinite stamina is an awesome power to have. Dude just goes on for millions of years. Wouldn't that make the She-Hulk feat... pis then... shifty

long pig
She Hulk?

What'd she do?

bigbran
She Hulk?

What'd she do? Touched his pee-pee...

long pig
His mighty peepee could drive a 10 inch nail into the side of an tank!

SpunkySmurph
Touched his pee-pee...

vin

LordFear
I dunno if SuPERMAN can stop Juggy while in motion. Just because he is Superman so he automatically can perform the feat?

Newjak
So they are runnign full powered into cain trying to stop while Cain already is going forward.

Hmm I think more than likely he clears it.

If Thor's mystically powered Godforce Blast could only momentlarily Halt him I don't se anyone here with the raw srtrength to do it especially since none of them ar eover Cyttorak in power level.

xmarksthespot
Squirrel Girl and Tippy-Toe!

qqqqqqq

1.Flash

2.wonder woman

3.Thor

4.abomination

5.Superman

6.Hulk

7.gladiator

8.Thanos this fanboy has a thing for big, strong characters

Symmetric Chaos
Classic Juggy won't be stopped by any of them in a purely physical attempt to stop him.

LordFear
Could the combined might of Thanos and Darkseid do it?

qqqqqqq
Why do you always bring that Hulk up?
He had help from Jean Grey. onslaught hulk is hulk with his anger in tremendous levels

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by LordFear
Could the combined might of Thanos and Darkseid do it? of coz

xmeat
Originally posted by LordFear
Could the combined might of Thanos and Darkseid do it? nah

guy222
I think he means without energy absorbtion, power amping, etc. And yeah, if that's out, then Thanos wouldn't be too much stronger than Hulk. Then again, Thanos has owned Hulk outright a few times. But then, that was either with brute force, or some power cosmic augments.

Did anyone see SS, Juggy, Kurse, etc crack Onslaught? No. It was only the Hulk. That demonstrates the power Hulk has. smile

juggernaut66666
Did anyone see SS, Juggy, Kurse, etc crack Onslaught. No. It was only the Hulk. That demonstrates the power Hulk has. smile
I saw Cyclops and Thor doing the same.

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I saw Cyclops and Thor doing the same. they damaged a piece thats all.

Soljer
I saw Cyclops and Thor doing the same.

So did I...

juggernaut66666
but...but HULK IZZ TEH PWNZORZZZZ!1111111111

xmeat
but...but HULK IZZ TEH PWNZORZZZZ!1111111111 not really

TricksterPriest
OMG, Xmeat admitted Hulk isn't TEH PWNZOR. eek! This is a historic day.

xmeat
OMG, Xmeat admitted Hulk isn't TEH PWNZOR. eek! This is a historic day. wait that was a mistake hulk smash all.

xmeat
bump

bigbran
Did anyone see SS, Juggy, Kurse, etc crack Onslaught? No. It was only the Hulk. That demonstrates the power Hulk has. smile Did anyone see SS, Kurse try to crack it?
Did anyone notice that they weren't even there?

Board Walker
Flash has shown he can control all kinetic energy, regardless of its form and or nature, he has controlled Magic, energy, cosmic, machine, alien, and so forth.

guy222
Did anyone see SS, Kurse try to crack it?
Did anyone notice that they weren't even there?

Good point. But don't misconstrue my opinion? IMHO, Hulk is stronger than Juggy. U can disagree, that's ur opinion.

SpunkySmurph
Good point. But don't misconstrue my opinion? IMHO, Hulk is stronger than Juggy. U can disagree, that's ur opinion.

What the f**k?

Do you even grasp the concept of a debate forum?

Symmetric Chaos
What the f**k?

We all know he doesn't. But at the very least he's polite (and apparently on Prozac)

juggernaut66666
What the f**k?

Nah. happy

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
We all know he doesn't. But at the very least he's polite (and apparently on Prozac)

laughing out loud

xmeat
only hulk could stop juggernayt.

juggernaut66666
only hulk could stop juggernayt.
Who is juggernayt?

xmeat
Who is juggernayt? you know what i meant.

juggernaut66666
Nope. confused

xmeat
Nope. confused juggernaut

bigbran
juggernaut Oh... him. Well, take a look around. This isn't War Hulk.
Plus, all War Hulk did was trip him, after getting put back for miles. The reason why it was impossible, was because War Hulk stopped Juggernaut's charge via tripping him with Celestial tech.
It is a debatable feat.

Thor with a Godblast is really the only person who has slowed, or stopped Juggernaut.

Accel
With the possible exception of Thanos, I say Juggernaut clears this pretty easily. Trying to stop him from walking forward is more or less the same as trying to pick up Mjolnir or break Wonder Woman's lasso.

Though, any one who doesn't believe War Hulk stopped Juggernaut head on is really just deluding themselves.

carver9
juggernaut cannot be stopped by anyone on this forum, sorry. It has been classified numerous of times that juggernaut have unlimited stamina along with unlimited strength, it aint happening. All honesty though, the closest person that could come to stopping juggernaut foward momentum is hulk, since he can increase his strength but it still wont help. Anyone else on this page, they get trucked and juggernaut turns around and starts stepping on there face.

carver9
Another thing, gladiator is stronger than superman, this is for the person that said that superman is stronger than gladiator. The reason why i say this is because it took wonderwoman, superman, and jonn to move a moon and they were still struggling but gladiator can move planets on his own and he can crush planets with 3 punches.

long pig
Thor's godblast didn't stop Jugs at all, did it? He walked through it until he....well, he fell in a hole. He even complained at the fact that he wasn't stopped by it but he infact fell in a hole.

Another PIS riddled Jug appearance brought to you by the makers of canned catmeat.

Martian_mind
Thor's godblast didn't stop Jug, did it? He walked through it until he....well, he fell in a hole.

Another PIS ridden Jug appearance brought to you by the makers of canned catmeat.

Didn't it push him back?and then he started to try and walk back but we necer saw if he good because the ground broke?

carver9
lets stop all the guessing about the juggernaut and the thor fight and look here.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/vs_Thor1.html

Accel
I think he was standing still when it happened and he just couldn't regain his momentumin time to catch himself from being pushed back into that hole.

bigbran
Originally posted by Accel
Though, any one who doesn't believe War Hulk stopped Juggernaut head on is really just deluding themselves. Debatable. It also wasn't Hulk's power that did it, if he did. Celestial tech.Originally posted by carver9
juggernaut cannot be stopped by anyone on this forum, sorry. It has been classified numerous of times that juggernaut have unlimited stamina along with unlimited strength, it aint happening. All honesty though, the closest person that could come to stopping juggernaut foward momentum is hulk, since he can increase his strength but it still wont help. Anyone else on this page, they get trucked and juggernaut turns around and starts stepping on there face. Shhh... people are talking.
Originally posted by carver9
lets stop all the guessing about the juggernaut and the thor fight and look here.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/vs_Thor1.html Nevermind...
How about we all stop guessing at what happened, and go here?
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7108/thor198941216hi3.jpg
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/396/thor198941217hv7.jpg

Accel
Debatable. It also wasn't Hulk's power that did it, if he did. Celestial tech.
It really isn't. You can clearly see War's foot being pushed back and then stop. When he wraps his whip around around Cain's foot, you can clearly see that Juggernaut's foot was just standing there already, meaning he stopped.

And I wasn't arguing he did it under his own power.

carver9
[ tech. Shhh... people are talking.

What did you mean by that statement.

Accel
Dammit, Bigbran doesn't know how to insult people.

It goes, "Shhh, the adults are talking."

See, THAT'S condescending.

bigbran
It really isn't. You can clearly see War's foot being pushed back and then stop. When he wraps his whip around around Cain's foot, you can clearly see that Juggernaut's foot was just standing there already, meaning he stopped.

And I wasn't arguing he did it under his own power. Debatable, since pictures are always still.
It can actually go either way.
Hulk stopped him.

Or:

Hulk tripped him.
Dammit, Bigbran doesn't know how to insult people.

It goes, "Shhh, the adults are talking."

See, THAT'S condescending. I'm not an adult.
I decided to go one step lower.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Juggernaut only seems unstopable to a certain lvl of power. Given that No one on the list has a quantifiable upperlimit of strength, I could see anyone of them stopping the juggernaut thru some kind of augmentation in thier arsenals. I'm almost sure Superman could absorb enough sun light to do it. I"m almost sure Thor could internalize the God Force written believably for a few seconds. Gladitor can do it. all he has to do is think he can. WW's god wave strength grants her a win. Hell Thanos most def could do it. All he would have to do is stand up to juggs like he did to odin. Juggs stops cold. I think the hulk would have the most trouble but if he got mad enough, eventually even he would reach a point to where he could stop the juggs motion.

bigbran
How about this? No one is stopping him.
WW doesn't have the God Wave, unless Thanos has the Hotu.
Superman doesn't have the ability to go sun-dip, since it wasn't specified.
Gladiator can't.
Thor couldn't make the God force since this is brute strength.
Hulk couldn't do it... ever!

carver9
The Juggernaut only seems unstopable to a certain lvl of power. Given that No one on the list has a quantifiable upperlimit of strength, I could see anyone of them stopping the juggernaut thru some kind of augmentation in thier arsenals. I'm almost sure Superman could absorb enough sun light to do it. I"m almost sure Thor could internalize the God Force written believably for a few seconds. Gladitor can do it. all he has to do is think he can. WW's god wave strength grants her a win. Hell Thanos most def could do it. All he would have to do is stand up to juggs like he did to odin. Juggs stops cold. I think the hulk would have the most trouble but if he got mad enough, eventually even he would reach a point to where he could stop the juggs motion.

None of them can stop him, sorry to tell you that.

carver9
Debatable, since pictures are always still.
It can actually go either way.
Hulk stopped him.

Or:

Hulk tripped him.
I'm not an adult.
I decided to go one step lower.

I seem to know what Im talking about since I havent witnessed anyone in comics stopping him and Im talking about people who used there powers to the fullest. Juggernaut is unstoppable, his name sake fits him. If he can take a blast that had galactus running, galactus, a being who is superior to anyone on that list, than even with the use of there powers, they aint stopping him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I seem to know what Im talking about since I havent witnessed anyone in comics stopping him and Im talking about people who used there powers to the fullest. Juggernaut is unstoppable, his name sake fits him. If he can take a blast that had galactus running, galactus, a being who is superior to anyone on that list, than even with the use of there powers, they aint stopping him.

With the use of thier power yes they would stop him. EVen superman said in his world, the dials go up to eleven. Strength in his world is unlike anything Juggs faces.

long pig
So, he didn't stop Jug's forward momentum power at all, he simply pushed back Jugs who was just standing still, not walking forward. Jug has to turn on his forward moving power before he can become unstoppable and Thor pushed him back before he could use it. And when he was about to use it, he fell in a hole.

Basically, Thor did what everyone from Thing to Colossus has done. He knocked over an 900lb guy who was just standing there.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So, he didn't stop Jug's forward momentum power at all, he simply pushed back Jugs who was just standing still, not walking forward. Jug has to turn on his forward moving power before he can become unstoppable and Thor pushed him back before he could use it. And when he was about to use it, he fell in a hole.

Basically, Thor did what everyone from Thing to Colossus has done. He knocked over an 900lb guy who was just standing there.
NO, that comic says that juggs was walking and stopped.It clearly says that the juggernaut experienced something he never felt before which is his momentumbeing stopped and Thor was actually reversing it. Juggs had to fight to try and start back.

long pig
With the use of thier power yes they would stop him. EVen superman said in his world, the dials go up to eleven. Strength in his world is unlike anything Juggs faces.
Superman couldn't stop him. Superman isn't very powerful at all, actually.

bigbran
I seem to know what Im talking about since I havent witnessed anyone in comics stopping him and Im talking about people who used there powers to the fullest. Juggernaut is unstoppable, his name sake fits him. If he can take a blast that had galactus running, galactus, a being who is superior to anyone on that list, than even with the use of there powers, they aint stopping him. Good... is that why Hulk can beat Superman? Is that why Superman can only go supersonic?

Anyway. the blast didn't move Galactus, and he was standing still. Galactus was also severely weakened in his fight with Ego, and Thor cheap-shotted him. A little pis was also added.
Also, that blast did stop him. "As Juggernaut strains to regain his forward momentum".

But, to say that no one could stop Juggernaut, is just insane. Sure maybe no one on this list could stop him, but Galactus could stop him. Is he no one?

long pig
NO, that comic says that juggs was walking and stopped.It clearly says that the juggernaut experienced something he never felt before which is his momentumbeing stopped and Thor was actually reversing it. Juggs had to fight to try and start back.
Where?
Not that Thor couldn't stop him with the godforce. If anything could stop him, it'd be the godforce. Magic is Jug's weakness.

Soljer
Where?

I'd say it's kind of obvious.

The comic even mentions Cain trying to REGAIN forward momentum.

RE gain.

long pig
Originally posted by Soljer
I'd say it's kind of obvious.

The comic even mentions Cain trying to REGAIN forward momentum.

RE gain.
Ah, I see.

Makes sense enough to me. It's neat how he had to break out his godforce, though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ah, I see.

Makes sense enough to me. It's neat how he had to break out his godforce, though.
Which is really just a part of him. He can use it to amp his physical strength i'm sure. I'd almost bet someone can right that in. at least for a master blow or something like that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman couldn't stop him. Superman isn't very powerful at all, actually.
confused laughing

Soljer
Ah, I see.

Agreed.

Thor whipping out the Godforce? You know it's serious.

Maybe that's why he's never used it on the Hulk....

long pig
Which is really just a part of him. He can use it to amp his physical strength i'm sure. I'd almost bet someone can right that in. at least for a master blow or something like that.
I don't think Thor has control enough over the godforce to actually use it in that manner. It'd most likely destroy him.

One of the reasons Thor has the hammer is because he can't use/store/control his own godly energy. He needs the hammer to do it for him. If he could, he'd basically get rid of the hammer. Odin, on the other hand, can do all the things Thor can without a weapon.

confused laughing
Superman is just a flying strong man with blasts. His powers are weak compared to people who time/reality/molecular/energy control.

Agreed.

Thor whipping out the Godforce? You know it's serious.

Maybe that's why he's never used it on the Hulk....
Very serious. A GF blast SHOULD hurt anyone. No matter who they are.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't think Thor has control enough over the godforce to actually use it in that manner. It'd most likely destroy him.

One of the reasons Thor has the hammer is because he can't use/store/control his own godly energy. He needs the hammer to do it for him. If he could, he'd basically get rid of the hammer. Odin, on the other hand, can do all the things Thor can without a weapon.

Superman is just a flying strong man with blasts. His powers are weak compared to people who time/reality/molecular/energy control.

Very serious. A GF blast SHOULD hurt anyone. No matter who they are.

A God blast isn't going to hurt Thanos, Diana's Shield of Aegis, Superman 1M and many others. Superman is a very powerful character. And can defeat many characters who have those power setsthat you mentioned.

carver9
Good... is that why Hulk can beat Superman? Is that why Superman can only go supersonic?

Anyway. the blast didn't move Galactus, and he was standing still. Galactus was also severely weakened in his fight with Ego, and Thor cheap-shotted him. A little pis was also added.
Also, that blast did stop him. "As Juggernaut strains to regain his forward momentum".

But, to say that no one could stop Juggernaut, is just insane. Sure maybe no one on this list could stop him, but Galactus could stop him. Is he no one?

Nut, Im talking about earth based beings, not cosmic beings. By the way with superman speed, if you read my postings correctly I said that I got my info from writers not from fans. You dont have to go by what I read from writers, if you want superman to move as fast as you think then I dont have a problem with that but I go by what I read not what YOU or any other fan tell me. With the galactus and juggernaut comparison I was stating that the god blast gave galactus pain whereas it didnt do any kind of physical harm to juggs, do you get it.

bigbran
Nut, Im talking about earth based beings, not cosmic beings. By the way with superman speed, if you read my postings correctly I said that I got my info from writers not from fans. You dont have to go by what I read from writers, if you want superman to move as fast as you think then I dont have a problem with that but I go by what I read not what YOU or any other fan tell me. With the galactus and juggernaut comparison I was stating that the god blast gave galactus pain whereas it didnt do any kind of physical harm to juggs, do you get it. First off... don't talk down to me.

Yes, and the on-panel evidence goes against everything you said. eek!
Do YOU get it? When something isn't written in a comic, it is irrelevent. Do we look at writer's opinions, or do we look at comics for the ultimate source? Writer's opinions are only good for explaining something that was confusing, or how someone did it, not for powers.

I know what you said, but I'm saying that Juggernaut is not unstoppable, and that the God Force did stop him. Galactus would also stop him.
I also explained how the God Force hurt Galactus.

carver9
First off... don't talk down to me.

Yes, and the on-panel evidence goes against everything you said. eek!
Do YOU get it? When something isn't written in a comic, it is irrelevent. Do we look at writer's opinions, or do we look at comics for the ultimate source? Writer's opinions are only good for explaining something that was confusing, or how someone did it, not for powers.

I know what you said, but I'm saying that Juggernaut is not unstoppable, and that the God Force did stop him. Galactus would also stop him.
I also explained how the God Force hurt Galactus.

I apologize for talking down to you, was still kinda upset over the other comment you made earlier on the site. Honestly we dont know what can stop the juggernaut because from everything that we have seen that tried it have failed. Galactus is a very powerful being but until I see him stop the juggernaut or someone in his class stop him Im still considering juggernaut completely unstoppable. Thats the nature of his powers, to be completely unstoppable. Thats why he have unlimited stength, durability, and stamina and dont need to eat, sleep, drink because that fits in to making him unstoppable.

As for the superman thingy. I havent seen any scans from you or any other person, except the blackhole feat where he was going faster than light and that could be due to the black hole that he was going that fast. I wanted everyone on that site to answer a question for me but they didnt. I asked since superman moves at the speed of light, why when superboy prime said that he was going to fly to oa at the speed of light and destroy it and when he flew away, why did superman say how are we going to catch him going that fast we dont have the speed to catch him and they had to call the gl corp to cut him off. And since superman fly that fast why did half of the gl corp get killed before superman got there, why did it take him so long to get there if he moves at the speed of light. If he moved that fast he could have caught up with him and fought him until the others got there.

bigbran
I apologize for talking down to you, was still kinda upset over the other comment you made earlier on the site. Honestly we dont know what can stop the juggernaut because from everything that we have seen that tried it have failed. Galactus is a very powerful being but until I see him stop the juggernaut or someone in his class stop him Im still considering juggernaut completely unstoppable. Thats the nature of his powers, to be completely unstoppable. Thats why he have unlimited stength, durability, and stamina and dont need to eat, sleep, drink because that fits in to making him unstoppable.

As for the superman thingy. I havent seen any scans from you or any other person, except the blackhole feat where he was going faster than light and that could be due to the black hole that he was going that fast. I wanted everyone on that site to answer a question for me but they didnt. I asked since superman moves at the speed of light, why when superboy prime said that he was going to fly to oa at the speed of light and destroy it and when he flew away, why did superman say how are we going to catch him going that fast we dont have the speed to catch him and they had to call the gl corp to cut him off. And since superman fly that fast why did half of the gl corp get killed before superman got there, why did it take him so long to get there if he moves at the speed of light. If he moved that fast he could have caught up with him and fought him until the others got there. Oh please.
Why wouldn't Galactus be able to stop him? Thor has stopped him. War Hulk is debatable of whether he stopped him.
Galactus is about let's say a f*cking lot above both of these.

Umm... I did adress that, and it got ignored... I actually adressed EVERYTHING, and it got ignored...

carver9
Oh please.
Why wouldn't Galactus be able to stop him? Thor has stopped him. War Hulk is debatable of whether he stopped him.
Galactus is about let's say a f*cking lot above both of these.

Umm... I did adress that, and it got ignored... I actually adressed EVERYTHING, and it got ignored...

Ok, 1st thing the god blast didnt stop him it slowed him down and then he start to walk again (without feeling any kind of pain). War hulk, that is debatable, IF HE DIDNT USE HIS WHIP (not screaming at you, just trying to prove a point.). They did a sucky job in that book and it didnt say if he was stopped or wasnt but from the way it looked to me it looked like he got tripped. So both things that you brought up was irrelevant. Juggernaut has never been stopped, now the most recent juggernaut can be stopped. The reason why I dont think that juggernaut can be stopped, the ultimate reason is because this guy wasnt nothing but bones and was still unstoppable, it cant get any better than that.

Another thing. I didnt ignore your post about the superman thing because you didnt say nothing but I'll talk to you tomorrow, have a good one and when I get back show me what you were trying to tell me with the superman thing, if you prove me wrong I dont have a problem in admitting it, Im a honest guy.

xmeat
war stopped juggy nuff said stop denieing it.

long pig
A God blast isn't going to hurt Thanos, Diana's Shield of Aegis, Superman 1M and many others. Superman is a very powerful character. And can defeat many characters who have those power setsthat you mentioned.
A godblast would hurt Thanos. It has in the past, I believe. It'd kill Wonder Woman and regular Superman.

Superman's only useful powers are speed, durability and strength. Anyone with those before mentioned listed powers is above Superman. Someone like Surfer is so far above Superman powerwise that it's rediculous.

long pig
war stopped juggy nuff said stop denieing it.
Indeed. War's Celestial tech probably did stop Jug.....Hulk had very little to any part in it. It looked like he only tripped him, though.

h1a8

As for the superman thingy. I havent seen any scans from you or any other person, except the blackhole feat where he was going faster than light and that could be due to the black hole that he was going that fast. I wanted everyone on that site to answer a question for me but they didnt. I asked since superman moves at the speed of light, why when superboy prime said that he was going to fly to oa at the speed of light and destroy it and when he flew away, why did superman say how are we going to catch him going that fast we dont have the speed to catch him and they had to call the gl corp to cut him off. And since superman fly that fast why did half of the gl corp get killed before superman got there, why did it take him so long to get there if he moves at the speed of light. If he moved that fast he could have caught up with him and fought him until the others got there.

If you go to the superman respect thread then you should find at least 3 scans showing superman exceeding light speed. The scans shows the exact numbers too. For example, When Luthor became president the panel clearly says and shows Superman going through a moon of Saturn (straight from earth) in about 4 minutes. This is more than 15x the speed of light.
Another scan will show that Superman flew to the sun and back in 1min 57 sec. This is more than 8x the speed of light. Please go the Superman respect thread.

Symmetric Chaos
Indeed. War's Celestial tech probably did stop Jug.....Hulk had very little to any part in it. It looked like he only tripped him, though.

It seems more like he got smart enough as WarHulk that he was able to toss Juggy around.

h1a8
A godblast would hurt Thanos. It has in the past, I believe. It'd kill Wonder Woman and regular Superman.

Superman's only useful powers are speed, durability and strength. Anyone with those before mentioned listed powers is above Superman. Someone like Surfer is so far above Superman powerwise that it's rediculous.

Diana bracelets (formed as aegis) stops the godblast.
You need to read the Superman respect thread to think that Superman at his best will die to the Godblast. He has taken planet exploding energy, the core of a red sun (the kind that weakens him and not give him powers), withstood magic attacks by shear will against skyfather level beings, etc.
And as far as Superman's useful powers, add in T-Vo, Vibration (which he can use to make him intangible or just vibrate any material to pieces), HV (which is greater than anything mankind can measure. And mankind can measure the temp of the hottest stars.), Superbreath, Super Fighting ability (current Supes), Smarts, Microscopic vision (can see ones genetic makeup), energy absorption ability, super hearing and vision (can see and hear an unknown distance away), and psionic ability like gladiator (can overcome magic, kryptonite, black holes, thousands of galaxies of power pushing against him, etc by pure will). There probably is more.

Dinalfos
As for the debate on War Hulk stopping Juggernaut, why do you think Juggs screamed "impossible!" after his momentum was stopped? Because he saw a cross-dressing, intergalactic demon-midget coming out Hulk's ass? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course, it referred to his personal assumption that he could not be stopped by anything or anyone. Plain and simple.

bigbran
Originally posted by Dinalfos
As for the debate on War Hulk stopping Juggernaut, why do you think Juggs screamed "impossible!" after his momentum was stopped? Because he saw a cross-dressing, intergalactic demon-midget coming out Hulk's ass? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course, it referred to his personal assumption that he could not be stopped by anything or anyone. Plain and simple. He yelled impossible after Hulk TRIPPED him.

xmeat
my god Originally posted by bigbran
He yelled impossible after Hulk TRIPPED him. laughing my god your impossible he yelled impossible cause he .....was .......stopped.

Dinalfos
He yelled impossible after Hulk TRIPPED him.

Yeah, because tripping him is impossible. NOT. He yelled "impossible" because the "impossible" happened: he was stopped.

Seriously, you guys are taking the anti-Hulk fanboyism schtick too far. You've made your point, DevilHulk and the like are idiots. Get over it. Now let's get back to reason and logic.

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah, because tripping him is impossible. NOT. He yelled "impossible" because the "impossible" happened: he was stopped.

Many villians have screamed IMPOSSIBLE when they are defeated in reasonable ways.

Dinalfos
Many villians have screamed IMPOSSIBLE when they are defeated in reasonable ways.

Perhaps, but in this case it only adds up. Because Juggy also had that look of complete and utter disbelief in his eyes. And that was BEFORE he was thrown.

Another thing ( that I really shouldn't have to point out):

"The Juggernaut continues to push him back.......Until...."

Read that? "UNTIL". Meaning Hulk was pushed back UNTIL.....he was not pushed back anymore. Tada!

Symmetric Chaos
Perhaps, but in this case it only adds up. Because Juggy also had that look of complete and utter disbelief in his eyes. And that was BEFORE he was thrown.

Another thing ( that I really shouldn't have to point out):

"The Juggernaut continues to push him back.......Until...."

Read that? "UNTIL". Meaning Hulk was pushed back UNTIL.....he was not pushed back anymore. Tada!

I can see your argument but looking at the scene I think the fear is a result of him seeing that Hulk is smarter than he'd thought.

The until seems to be UNTIL Hulk changes his tactics.

Dinalfos
I can see your argument but looking at the scene I think the fear is a result of him seeing that Hulk is smarter than he'd thought.

The until seems to be UNTIL Hulk changes his tactics.

There is no fear, only disbelief. Why would Juggy give him that look BEFORE Hulk uses the whip to throw his ass across the desert? Again, I really shouldn't have to point this out.

(Juggernaut already knew Hulk wasn't his dumb old self since his previous encounter with him. This should not come as a surprise to him)

xmeat
hulk can stop juggernayt.

xmeat
hulk can stop juggernayt.

Newjak
There is no fear, only disbelief. Why would Juggy give him that look BEFORE Hulk uses the whip to throw his ass across the desert? Again, I really shouldn't have to point this out.

(Juggernaut already knew Hulk wasn't his dumb old self since his previous encounter with him. This should not come as a surprise to him) Yet the the whip was a big factor in dis engaging Juggernaut seemingly.

By the way if you want to use that arguement then Cain beat Prof. Hulk fair and Sqaure thus he man-handled Prof. Hulk. If like you said someone can think on previous encounters then Prof. Hulk is smart enough to realize the guy is beating me up pretty badly. stick out tongue

NiņoAraņa
He-man can stop Juggsno expression

Symmetric Chaos

TricksterPriest
Because......."I HAVE THE POWERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

xmeat

TricksterPriest
Magic Plot Device Sword ftw.

xmeat
huc stops juggnut.

Soljer
The Juggernaut rips the Hulk in two.

Well, he would...except he gets stopped at the Flash.

Symmetric Chaos
Well, he would...except he gets stopped at the Flash.

With only strength?

Soljer
With only strength?

Yes. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.