dr. strange and rune king thor vs darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jax_Jax
can darkseid defeat them both?

xmeat
no

TricksterPriest
co-sign. Current would get murdered. And even PC Darkseid would be hard pressed to beat Doc Strange AND RKT.

long pig
I don't think they'd beat the non-jobbing DS. He's too powerful and could one-shot them both.

TricksterPriest
I'd like to think so too. But RKT was high end skyfather, and Doc Strange is insane with prep. He could conceivably beat DS with enough prep. Which RKT could give him. But they'd have to work for it.

Edit: One shot? blink He was that powerful? LP, any scans?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by long pig
I don't think they'd beat the non-jobbing DS. He's too powerful and could one-shot them both.

... by DS, I assume you mean Darkseid confused

If so, then co-signed

TricksterPriest
I'm pretty sure he meant Darkseid. For one thing, Stange hasn't been jobbed to death. laughing

And again I ask: One shot? blink He was that powerful? LP, any scans?

guy222
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
can darkseid defeat them both?

Rune King Thor doesn't need man w/bag of tricks. big grin

Jax_Jax
i dont know....

darkseid is insanely powerfull, and single handedley resurrected pheonix in search of the ale, in which she couldnt do a thing.

this is just one of many feats. he's done.

manorastroman
that was in a non-canon and then she broke his mind control and threw his ass to the source wall.

i'm not sure i've seen a darkseid incarnation that could take both of these guys.

long pig
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm pretty sure he meant Darkseid. For one thing, Stange hasn't been jobbed to death. laughing

And again I ask: One shot? blink He was that powerful? LP, any scans?
Of course I mean Darkseid. As for prep, Strange doesn't have any, so...he's on his own.

Basically, DS' omega beams destroy everything they touch. Whether it be objects or living things. Unless you're chosen by god to survive, you'll die.

TricksterPriest
Kinda cheap, isn't it? laughing In that case, PC-Darkseid solos them. Pretty scary power, that Omega effect.

long pig
Kinda cheap, isn't it? laughing In that case, PC-Darkseid solos them. Pretty scary power, that Omega effect.
It's retarded.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Rune King Thor doesn't need man w/bag of tricks. big grin

RKT/DS ftw

TricksterPriest
Wow. This was an old one...... laughing Needless to say, I'll answer my own question. Yes, Darkseid IS that damn powerful. And currently, he's actually more powerful. He's gonna clean house.

Tazer
Yo.

the team

Tazer

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

the team

Tazer

no Darkseid. yes

Tazer
Yo.

no Darkseid. yes

with all due respect comrade: yur outta yur damnd mind.

DS can be stalemated by a GL (hell, he can be put on his ASS by a GL), and this is 1 being he can give a GL problems, teamed with a skyfather+ being........

no way does DS take this w/o prep AND his army.

Tazer

guy222
Wow. This was an old one...... laughing Needless to say, I'll answer my own question. Yes, Darkseid IS that damn powerful. And currently, he's actually more powerful. He's gonna clean house.

It is good to learn

guy222
Yo.

the team

Tazer

cosigned

TricksterPriest
Yo.

with all due respect comrade: yur outta yur damnd mind.

DS can be stalemated by a GL (hell, he can be put on his ASS by a GL), and this is 1 being he can give a GL problems, teamed with a skyfather+ being........

no way does DS take this w/o prep AND his army.

Tazer

chair Before you start spouting that kind of garbage, go read the DS respect thread. You think a lowly GL can stop DARKSEID?! eek! hysterical

Tazer
Yo.

chair Before you start spouting that kind of garbage, go read the DS respect thread. You think a lowly GL can stop DARKSEID?! eek! hysterical

ummmm....a "lowly GL" had DS on his ass and was about to crease his skull.

unless yur saying that fight w/Raker Quarrigat ended differntly??

Tazer

TricksterPriest
Is that the one where DS was in gold armor? If the guardians didn't want to fight DS, what makes you think a GL has a prayer in hell? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tazer
Yo.

Is that the one where DS was in gold armor? If the guardians didn't want to fight DS, what makes you think a GL has a prayer in hell? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yea, but the Guardians didnt want to fight due to them being AFARID of him; thats a HUGE misconception.

and besides the point, DS ended up on his keister looking to have his head cleaved all the same.

Tazer

TricksterPriest
So you actually think a GL can beat Darkseid? What the f**k? Ask anyone here. The general consensus is that DS is Thanos level with avatars, and skyfather level with his true power. And nowadays, he seems more powerful than RKT. especially since he beat GDS Darkseid, AND he has the ALE.

Tazer
Yo.

So you actually think a GL can beat Darkseid? What the f**k? Ask anyone here. The general consensus is that DS is Thanos level with avatars, and skyfather level with his true power. And nowadays, he seems more powerful than RKT. especially since he beat GDS Darkseid, AND he has the ALE.

ummm.......U still havent DISPUTED wat I said: DS *did in fact* get put on his butt by a GL, and was about to get that clock cleaned.

and while I understand "general consensus" and everything, I personally dont agree with everything that falls under it seeing as how Ds for the last 10+ years was nuthing but Supermans punching bag. and thats a fact.

now personally, I cant say how he looks nowadays cuz Im not picking up the NG-book but I dont see anything in his past performances which would put him on the same lvl of RKT, but if U can list something then plz share.

also, just WHO beat GDS-DS??

Tazer

TricksterPriest
do you even know what GDS stands for? It means Great Darkness Saga. and it was previously the highest level of Darkseid. Until the current one killed GDS Darkseid. current Darkseid killed GDS Darkseid. You have absolutely no idea what you are dealing with. 2nd, ever heard of PIS? Read the respect thread, and get a clue.

Tazer
Yo.

do you even know what GDS stands for? It means Great Darkness Saga. and it was previously the highest level of Darkseid. Until the current one killed GDS Darkseid. current Darkseid killed GDS Darkseid. You have absolutely no idea what you are dealing with. 2nd, ever heard of PIS? Read the respect thread, and get a clue.

again....just HOW did current DS kill GDS-DS??

wait a min. yur not referring to that Titans/LSH crossover are ya??

if so, that WASNT GDS-DS. wrong continuity.

Tazer

Thanos_THOTU
Rune King Thor is a better user of the Odinforce than Odin himself, in other words he surpasses Odin.
Dr Strange has taken down Inbetweener, an abstract, he's at Galactus' level.

Darkseid is going to get his ass kicked all over the place.
If necessery, Strange just toss Darkseid into a empty dimension he creates, which he'll later destroy.

Juntai
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

If necessery, Strange just toss Darkseid into a empty dimension he creates, which he'll later destroy. Incorrect, Darkseid can teleport.

Galan007
DS ended up on his keister looking to have his head cleaved all the same. Now we know DS "having his head cleaved" wouldn't do anything of lasting effect.

He's protected from death by the Source.... A true immortal.

As for this thread, the team does take DS, but ALL my props go to RKT.

Bentley
RKT is higher than Odin, even if DS was stronger Strange would close the gap. Team takes the mayority simply because of DS's crappy durability.

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
simply because of DS's crappy durability. What the f**k?

Bentley
I would say that whenever his beams are somewhat countered he just goes flying away half owned. And then he is stunned, that doesn't speak powerful to me.

miraclethree
RKT beats any Darkseid 10/10.

Strange beats any Darkseid most of times.

Team erase him from existence. It's not even a fight.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Galan007
Now we know DS "having his head cleaved" wouldn't do anything of lasting effect.

He's protected from death by the Source.... A true immortal.

As for this thread, the team does take DS, but ALL my props go to RKT.

from DEATH maybe, but not from an azz-whupping.

which he was about the have an even bigger slice of if Raker had continued that fight.

Tazer

llagrok
Originally posted by long pig
Of course I mean Darkseid. As for prep, Strange doesn't have any, so...he's on his own.

Basically, DS' omega beams destroy everything they touch. Whether it be objects or living things. Unless you're chosen by god to survive, you'll die.

Thor's chose by the gods to survive.

Juntai
Originally posted by llagrok
Thor's chose by the gods to survive. Not the same thing.

Mider999
darkseid should take out strange if he just goes at him at the very start, then he might be able to take down thor, but he'd gonna have to seperate them. But i dont know how strong thor is at this stage he basically rewound time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.