Goblin Force Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stupid Rookie
Ok so I know basically nothing about the Goblin Force and I am curious as to how people would rate its power in the Marvel Universe. Let me know how far it would go, and what characters if any can deal with it.

1) Quasar
2) Thanos
3) Zeus
4) Cyttorak (or any elder gods)
6) Agamotto
7) The IN-Betweener
8) One above all (Celestial)
9) Lord Chaos and Master Order
10) Eternity
11) Ultimate Nullifier
12) IG

Sorry for the broad list, I figured it would lose around 9, but honestly have no idea if it is that close to the Phoenix Force.

Thanks!

Priest
Goblin Dorice rivals the Phoenix Force. right?
in that case it stops at 1.

guy222
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Ok so I know basically nothing about the Goblin Force and I am curious as to how people would rate its power in the Marvel Universe. Let me know how far it would go, and what characters if any can deal with it.

1) Quasar
2) Thanos
3) Zeus
4) Cyttorak (or any elder gods)
6) Agamotto
7) The IN-Betweener
8) One above all (Celestial)
9) Lord Chaos and Master Order
10) Eternity
11) Ultimate Nullifier
12) IG

Sorry for the broad list, I figured it would lose around 9, but honestly have no idea if it is that close to the Phoenix Force.

Thanks!

Stops at eight. Celestials are many. They are not afraid of the Phoenix or Goblin Force. Good thread smile

Kutulu
Originally posted by Priest
Goblin Dorice rivals the Phoenix Force. right?
in that case it stops at 1.

^^ Bwahahaha you're trying to get GS fired up, eh?
gathering

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Stops at eight. Celestials are many. They are not afraid of the Phoenix or Goblin Force. Good thread smile

Celestial 5th Host imprisioned it smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.