Compare and Contrast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pyratequeen
Whenever I get bored and don't want to draw, i always sit around and think "who is jack sparrow mostly like?" you know, like movie characters and stuff. So, i was wondering, who do you think jack is like, or any other potc character you want to mention?

Surreal_44
Jack rather reminds me of Puck from Shakespeare, but that's just me. big grin

willofthewisp
He's a sneaky Han Solo.

tee_pirategirl
Jack reminds me of Hans too!!!! and will reminds me of Dartanian and Elizabeth sorta reminds me of a very altered version and roughed up Scarlet (gone with the wind)..well to be honest the only thing that makes me think of Scarlet when seeing her is that they're both very sexual and flirty but different in everything else

calypso
TeeP you and I think too much alike. I think that Elizabeth resembles Scarlet in Gone with the Wind also. She is scheming like Scarlet and won't know what she really wants til it is too late, i.e. chaining Jack to the mast to die.
Will has reminded me of d'Artagnan since COTBP. d'A is an excellant swordsman and overcomes some great odds to become a muskateer. Will mirrors d'A in that he is also an excellant swordmsn and has to overcome the same type of odds Will overcomes to become a pirate.
Now Jack as Han...hum I don't know because I have never seen SW. But maybe like Indiana Jones in that he is always searching for something and always on an adventure.

SarahB
yh......actually elizabeth also reminds me of Beatrice from Shakespeares "Much Ado About Nothing"- she shows tht she hates this guy (benedick) nd like thinks hes immature and everything but on the inside she actualy really loves him (sme 4 benedick) and at the end they both admit itbig grin lol -

but u kno thts my opinionwink

Captain's Wench
Originally posted by willofthewisp
He's a sneaky Han Solo.

WAA I was gonna say that!! Pretttyyyy weird.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.