Marvel universe vs DC universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
1. Which universe you like better

2. Which universe has better powers

3.Which universe would win in a all out war.

WrathfulDwarf
No.

masterbruce
1. Marvel

2. Marvel

3. Marvel

Hulk_Power
And how many times has this been done? no expression

StarsNeverFall7
1. Marvel, there universe just has a lot more to it.

2. Marvel, a lot more creative with all of their abilities.

3. Marvel, there cosmic department alone could probably take out the majority of DC.

doctorstrongbad
Looks like Marvel ftw.

Magee
Trying picking up some dc vertigo titles like lucifer.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by masterbruce
1. Marvel

2. Marvel

3. Marvel batman fan saying marvel ? thats new

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
And how many times has this been done? no expression

Yup, only leads to fanboyish ectasy. sleep

spidey-dude
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Yup, only leads to fanboyish ectasy. sleep

no sh!t

xmeat
Yup, only leads to fanboyish ectasy. sleep it wont

Endless Mike
Tie, they both have omnipotents.

beta ray bob
i think we all know who wins here, galactus and sphynx alone could wipe out half the d.c. universe, silver surfer, thor, odin, beta ray bill, and genis vell would take the other half (generally speaking)

MARVEL IS BEST!!!!

"nuff said"

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
1. Which universe you like better

2. Which universe has better powers

3.Which universe would win in a all out war.

Living Tribunal>Eternity>Death Spectre=Word>Kismet

Taking Marvel

xmeat
keep em coming

LORDSIDIOUS01
This is a toss up

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
This is a toss up

The Lord makes a point smile

WrathfulDwarf
it wont

Originally posted by beta ray bob
i think we all know who wins here, galactus and sphynx alone could wipe out half the d.c. universe, silver surfer, thor, odin, beta ray bill, and genis vell would take the other half (generally speaking)

MARVEL IS BEST!!!!

"nuff said"

xmeat
oops

xmeat
keep em coming

Jax_Jax
dc

theyre about the same

dc ftw. mr.mxy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>marvel

xmeat
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
dc

theyre about the same

dc ftw. mr.mxy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>marvel laughing laughing

Martian_mind
Interesting,everyone Claims that Marvels take DC because of Cosmics,but has everyone forgotten that there are 7200 green lanterns running around?Or what about the guardians of the universe?Feat-wise they Pwn the Watchers and lets not forget Ion Or the 100's of white martians,each of whom is above most of the Mu's Earth heroes.Jakeem thunder alone could take several of the heroes down.

In a Universal war i would say DC,but when it becomes multiversal or omniversal you get marvels crazy Sh*t like the infinities or Pre-retcon Beyonder so in a multiversal war Marvel takes it.

Characterization?most of my faves are from DC but marvels better overall(But Joker is very well done)

beta ray bob
GALACTUS, SPHYNX, TERMINUS, MEPHISTO, ODIN, just to name a few

masterbruce
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Interesting,everyone Claims that Marvels take DC because of Cosmics,but has everyone forgotten that there are 7200 green lanterns running around?Or what about the guardians of the universe?Feat-wise they Pwn the Watchers and lets not forget Ion Or the 100's of white martians,each of whom is above most of the Mu's Earth heroes.Jakeem thunder alone could take several of the heroes down.

In a Universal war i would say DC,but when it becomes multiversal or omniversal you get marvels crazy Sh*t like the infinities or Pre-retcon Beyonder so in a multiversal war Marvel takes it.

Characterization?most of my faves are from DC but marvels better overall(But Joker is very well done)

Marvel has:

Celestials

Watchers

Gods (Odin, Zeus, Cytorrak)

Demons (mephisto, blackheart)

Heralds

reality warping mutants

phoenix

Martian_mind
Originally posted by beta ray bob
GALACTUS, SPHYNX, TERMINUS, MEPHISTO, ODIN, just to name a few

Neron,Spectre,Phantom Stranger,Imperiex,Ganthet,Ion,Michael,Lucifer and Takion just to name a few.

Martian_mind
Marvel has:

Celestials

Watchers

Heralds

reality warping mutants

phoenix

DC has

Heaven

Guardians of the Universe

Gods and the new gods and the gods of Apocalypse

Demons(Neron,Beezlebub,Sabbac)

GL Corps

Phantom Stranger,Shazam

ION

nvrbeenwthagirl
Marvel has:

Celestials

Watchers

Heralds

reality warping mutants

phoenix

I really must Chime in.

DC has THE IMPS. They Trump everyone on ur list

DC also has the NEw Gods, The Guardians, The GL corps, The Tamarans, The Krytonians, The Daxamites, The LEgion of Super Heroes all of whom come from entire races of People with the same powers, Demons Neron,Blaze, Satannus, Trig Gods, Zeus, Odin, Trigon,. Barring MXy who tips the scales heavily in DC's favor, the universes seem pretty equal to me.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I really must Chime in.

DC has THE IMPS. They Trump everyone on ur list

DC also has the NEw Gods, The Guardians, The GL corps, The Tamarans, The Krytonians, The Daxamites, The LEgion of Super Heroes all of whom come from entire races of People with the same powers, Demons Neron,Blaze, Satannus, Trig Gods, Zeus, Odin, Trigon,. Barring MXy who tips the scales heavily in DC's favor, the universes seem pretty equal to me.

It's okay never,i got this thumb up

Jax_Jax
dc has :
demons(etrigan and lucifer) just a few,

the 5th dimension

gods- (both old and new)

multiverse villians such as anti-monitor

superman prime

the jla 1 million

beings who were allowed their own universes (spectre)

ion/ parallax- and a whole green lantern corp.

darkseid

and who else?? o ya, the 5th dimension (again)..

Soljer
What a truly unique and original thread idea. I'm astonished.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Soljer
What a truly unique and original thread idea. I'm astonished.

What a truly unique and original post.I'm astonished stick out tongue

draxx_tOfU
1. characters - i would slightly lean on Marvel
2. story/plots - i enjoy both

debating whether who has stronger characters is futile as they each have their own "omnipotents", and a tad juvenile...

were not in the playground...

xmeat
living tribunal>spectre

xmeat
LT>spectre

Jax_Jax
5th dimension>>>>marvel

nvrbeenwthagirl
LT>spectre

Michael>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LT

xmeat
Michael>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LT laughing confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing confused
You obviously dont' know what michael is. He is the power of God.

xmeat
You obviously dont' know what michael is. He is the power of God. LT the agent and hand of god.

bigbran
Hulk comes in an solos both universes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
LT the agent and hand of god.

The Spectre is God's wrath and an actual face of God and yet you put the LT over the Spectre. Micheal is Gods power. Thanos with God's power bitched the LT. You do the math.

bigbran
The Spectre is God's wrath and an actual face of God and yet you put the LT over the Spectre. Micheal is Gods power. Thanos with God's power bitched the LT. You do the math. Oh please, he isn't God's actual power.
Same as how Lucifer isn't God's actual wits.
It might have been stated, but don't you think that God would one-shot Spectre on every occasion. Or, why would God give an angle his full power?

I still think they are above Spectre though.

xmeat
Originally posted by bigbran
Hulk comes in an solos both universes. if your gonna be sarcastic atleast use the smiles.

bigbran
if your gonna be sarcastic atleast use the smiles. I'm not being sarcastic. I just really thought about what you said, and now I see the light.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh please, he isn't God's actual power.
Same as how Lucifer isn't God's actual wits.
It might have been stated, but don't you think that God would one-shot Spectre on every occasion. Or, why would God give an angle his full power?

I still think they are above Spectre though.

And the HOTU wasnt God's actual power and yet the LT still Got bitched. Micheal is above the LT.

bigbran
And the HOTU wasnt God's actual power and yet the LT still Got bitched. Micheal is above the LT. I never said it was God's power.
It was just way above him.

Jax_Jax
besides all this non-sense.

do you think marvel can take dc??

this is basically a matchup between the crazy, omnipotent beings.

scratch out superman and the gl corps. scratch out the thor's and all the heralds.

it comes down to beings like the beyonder and MM vs DC's crazy chars. and DC's crazy chars take it.

TOAA and presence cancle each other out.

now you got anything ever created in marvel, versus the 10th dimension, and the 5th dimension.

10th dimension>>>5th dimesion (or vise,versa)(which ever way you see fit, ultimator was probably higher than mxy, but mxy did defeat him, so.... its up to you) and behind all this by miles, you've got marvel

xmeat
I'm not being sarcastic. I just really thought about what you said, and now I see the light. what exactely did i say.

Soljer
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
besides all this non-sense.

do you think marvel can take dc??

this is basically a matchup between the crazy, omnipotent beings.

scratch out superman and the gl corps. scratch out the thor's and all the heralds.

it comes down to beings like the beyonder and MM vs DC's crazy chars. and DC's crazy chars take it.

TOAA and presence cancle each other out.

now you got anything ever created in marvel, versus the 10th dimension, and the 5th dimension.

10th dimension>>>5th dimesion (or vise,versa)(which ever way you see fit, ultimator was probably higher than mxy, but mxy did defeat him, so.... its up to you) and behind all this by miles, you've got marvel

Wrong. Since the presence and TOAA ARE the ultimates in power, nothing below them could phase them in the least.

THE ENTIRE DCU versus TOAA is a stalemate.

THE ENTIRE MARVEL UNIVERSE versus the Presence is a stalemate.

The Presence versus TOAA is a stalemate.

Marvel vs. DC is a stalemate.

Jax_Jax
mxy would probably beat toaa,lol

(jking)

xmeat
what exactely did i say.

bigbran
what exactely did i say. "Hulk could beat Thanos."
Then I pondered at that statement, and thought to myself:

"Self, if Hulk can beat Thanos, then what is stopping him from staying there? I mean, he can hold limitless strength, so by that logic, he should also be able to roll Galactus up into a ball with enough rage, since his power is limitless."

xmeat
"Hulk could beat Thanos."
Then I pondered at that statement, and thought to myself:

"Self, if Hulk can beat Thanos, then what is stopping him from staying there? I mean, he can hold limitless strength, so by that logic, he should also be able to roll Galactus up into a ball with enough rage, since his power is limitless." listen i know everything your saying is sarcasm.

SpunkySmurph
*sigh* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Must I explain this to you again?

Bob the Paper Shredder wins.
(He's from Smurf-verse)

Plain and simply, he has the power to eat all your favourite comics characters and spit them outn in tons of smaller pieces.

Just accept it and move on. happy

jinzin
well marvel universe has SQUIRREL GIRL... so they win... natch. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by jinzin
well marvel universe has SQUIRREL GIRL... so they win... natch. wink

DC has Black Alice. Besides batman can beat squirrel Girl. Or alfred. she only has the power to beat beings far more powerful than her. As Alfred Tasers her.

bigbran
listen i know everything your saying is sarcasm. Oh, so now you know? How do you know I am being sarcastic? Did you reach into the inner reachings of my mind, and say:

"His sarcasm level is at a level one million! My detecto meter only goes up to level nine hundred ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred ninety-nine! He is way off the charts."

Originally posted by jinzin
well marvel universe has SQUIRREL GIRL... so they win... natch. wink Damnit... that was my next move.

xmeat
Oh, so now you know? How do you know I am being sarcastic? Did you reach into the inner reachings of my mind, and say:

"His sarcasm level is at a level one million! My detecto meter only goes up to level nine hundred ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred ninety-nine! He is way off the charts."

no you saying hulk can beat galactus after saying mongul would pwn him.

SpunkySmurph
Oh, so now you know? How do you know I am being sarcastic? Did you reach into the inner reachings of my mind, and say:

no you saying hulk can beat galactus after saying mongul would pwn him.

Bigbran saw the light

... he still loses to Bob though.

bigbran

no you saying hulk can beat galactus after saying mongul would pwn him. That was before I pondered long and hard at your statement.
Check and mate.

xmeat
That was before I pondered long and hard at your statement.
Check and mate. you won nothing i knew your bs scheme all along you dont think hulk could beat a cold.

bigbran
you won nothing i knew your bs scheme all along you dont think hulk could beat a cold. What? Did you even read what I wrote?
Actually... a cold is quite hard to beat. Just because he can't beat a cold, doesn't mean he can't beat a silly giant in a purple hat.

SpunkySmurph
Bob pwns colds. happy

qqqqqqq
superman crushes hulk to pieces everybody agree?

qqqqqqq
listen i know everything your saying is sarcasm. funny yours isn't

Symmetric Chaos
Actually... a cold is quite hard to beat.

Actually a cold is quite easy to beat when you have a superhuman immune system. The problem is that there are so many different strains of rhinovirus so its easy to get reinfected.

qqqqqqq

no you saying hulk can beat galactus after saying mongul would pwn him. of cause you are not being sarcastic. for someone who thinks if superman can beat DS why not hulk

qqqqqqq
superman has a sexier girlfriend why not hulk? am i being sacarstic?

xmeat
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
superman has a sexier girlfriend why not hulk? am i being sacarstic? interesting

xmeat
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
superman has a sexier girlfriend why not hulk? am i being sacarstic? i wouldn't know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.