Skrulls Invade Apokolips!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
The first attack is on Granny's Orphanage. Would the Skrull army advance or come to a dead stop?

Would the Apokolips surrender?

grey fox
Super Skrull in their ?

WrathfulDwarf
The Entire Army (i.e. all of them)

grey fox
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
The Entire Army (i.e. all of them)

You mean the entire skrull army is now composed of Super skrulls ?

batdude123
Apokolips wins.

Deathstroke
I don't know much about the Skrull empire but I don't think even Super Skrull could do much to Darkseid. I also don't know how many troops the Skrull empire has compared to the number of Parademons on Apok.

Mider999
im just guessing that apokolips has better tech

guy222
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
The first attack is on Granny's Orphanage. Would the Skrull army advance or come to a dead stop?

Would the Apokolips surrender?

Can the Celestials help?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by guy222
Can the Celestials help?

Are you insane? confused

LORDSIDIOUS01
This is an interesting battle. The Skrulls are cunning creatures. Apokoliips is home to the New Gods. Darkseid Oriion Steppenwolf Highfather etc. The Skrulls will probabkly last for a while but will be overwhelmed by Darkseid and co..

hunbu04
highfather and orion r from new genesis
but still every one born of apokoliips are new gods
darksied crushed the entire skrull army in sec with OE

Board Walker
From the fact that DS has completely anihillated whole pantheons of gods effortlessly by himself; these pantheons were of millions.

guy222
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Are you insane? confused

laughing out loud

Kurash
Originally posted by guy222
Can the Celestials help?

you bring them up in litterally every post

Redatom65
while their there since this is the whole army. Apokayps sends some people out and destroys whereever the skruls are now after Galactus ate their panet. laughing

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Board Walker
From the fact that DS has completely anihillated whole pantheons of gods effortlessly by himself; these pantheons were of millions.

So, Superman > Pantheons of gods? Gotcha.

guy222
Originally posted by Kurash
you bring them up in litterally every post

I sorry.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
So, Superman > Pantheons of gods? Gotcha.

I can tell you don't read superman comics, and that what you know of DS and superman is likely what you have from other board members.

The reason Superman can stand up to DS, and is immune to the OE, is because the Source (which would be akin to TOAA in Marvel) protects him from it. It has been stated multiple times, that Superman is essential for existence of all, just as DS has been stated that he is also one of the needed essentials for existence (and thus why The spectre could not destroy him).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.