Savage Hulk and Immortal Hercules vs. Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
can this .. enormous... dua.... destroy Beta Ray Bill... together ?

Hulk rules all
This post is a true WTF! The Hulk alone should be able to utterly destroy the eight toothed wonder, Beta Ray Bill. Now if you switched it where Hulk vs Beta Ray Bill and Hercules, its a better fight. The Hulk would still win but it would at least be a challenge not a complete blow out. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

beta ray bob
not so fast, herculies is a demi god, and hulk is strong, but beta ray bill is a god, and has a hammer that's as strong as mjolnir, and that would be enough to beat hulk and herculies(not that it would be easy)

BobbyD
Isn't BRB the only one with flight here? If so, he just pick them off little by little from a distance.

hunbu04
hercules is not a demi god he is a god he either hercules or hulk will be a great match for bill. remember hercules is thor equal and he have a lot of better result against thor

Betageuze
my friends....

imagine... the power feats... of Hercules... or Hulk....

this should be ENOUGH... to demonstrate who the winner in this battle would be..

Newjak
Originally posted by Betageuze
my friends....

imagine... the power feats... of Hercules... or Hulk....

this should be ENOUGH... to demonstrate who the winner in this battle would be.. Yeah BRB

guy222
can this .. enormous... dua.... destroy Beta Ray Bill... together ?

Hulk/Herc beat up BRB

Symmetric Chaos
no expression

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
no expression

Who wins? Bill or Thor go down against Hulk. Immortal Herc is immortal. Olympians>Asgardians. 2 on 1. Kind of easy who wins

guy222
bumprav

llagrok
Guy, you damn fanboy 313

Dark-Jaxx
can this .. enormous... dua.... destroy Beta Ray Bill... together ? Okay seriously, why the hell does this guy talk like this?

Anyway, I say BRB.

spetznaz
Question: This is for the people who are claiming that BRB would fall before Savage Hulk and Immortal Hercules.

My question is as follows: Are you assuming that BRB will act the FOOL and walk up to the two juggernauts, and proceed to engage them in hand to hand combat? Or might he (just might ....maybe once in a trillion years .....maybe if we assume that horse-head of his is not filled with straw .....maybe if we consider that this is a KMC fight) .....might he be SMART (not genius level smart .....just simple 4th grade smarts) decide to NOT get into a fist fight with people who 100% revolve against fist fights, and decide to use his OTHER POWERS to end the fight.

And what other powers are these?

Well, look at his Uru hammer, Stormbreaker. It is as good as Mjolnir, and Beta Ray Bill proved he was more than worthy to be a deity.

An Uru hammer is much much more than a bludgeoning tool (although many comic writers make it seem like it is a glorified baseball bat). And an Uru hammer can do much more than call down lightning (the 2nd most frequent use of the hammer done, after the stupid 'let me us it as a bat' depictions).

If BRB decided to use Stormbreaker as the KMC rules dictate, he could easily BFR those 2 suckers by opening up a dimensional portal (yup ....Uru hammers do that too), or any manner of fiendish things.

So, when people say Hulk and Hercules beat up BRB, do they mean if BRB acts the fool and walks up to them and proceeds to engage them in a game of boxing (knock-me out sucker punching), or if he decides to play according to KMC rules and use all the POWERS at his disposal.

I wonder what Hulk and Hercules would do in such a case?

Someone like BRB or Thor is (used properly) beyond super-amped brawlers like Hulk or Hercules. Obviously if BRB/Thor tries to wrestle Hercules or trade bl0ws with Hulk things could get very tight very fast, but in an all out fight Hulk and Hercules would not get a chance.

llagrok
Or he can use one of those planet busting energy blasts.

BRB might even win if he does use the hammer as a bludgeoning tool as well, it hits hard as hell...

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, if I remember right he knocked Silver Surfer out with it.

Ricardo Potter
Originally posted by llagrok
Guy, you damn fanboy 313 Thats a fact.

janus77
Hulk & Herc. if this turns into a fight. or else stalemate.

The more BRB uses the mallet to try and hurt Hulk, the more powerful Hulk gets. eventually Hulk's just gonna go berserk and kill BRB with the energy attack.

Bouboumaster
Team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.