Hour of Victory (Xbox 360)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Another genetic WWII FPS...right? Yeah, but in this one you can use stealth attack and cut the enemies throat. I say that's neat. Plus the Unreal Engine 3 makes appealing to me. Well, it comes out later this summer.

Interview Video from Midway:

9BXj8YqQCaY

Phat J
looks like every other game out for the 360 right now.

Smasandian
Yeah, same here.

Just another WW2 fps, ands its from Midway, who doesnt really have the best track record in my opinion.

G U I T A R
We need more adventure games with good storylines... such as Oblivion.

PVS
looks like cod3 except instead of butting them in the back of the head you can stab them in the back...i dont know ill wait for the demo.

General G
Originally posted by PVS
looks like cod3 except instead of butting them in the back of the head you can stab them in the back...i dont know ill wait for the demo.

yes

Phat J
Originally posted by G U I T A R
yes

§P0oONY
Sounds like a Battlefield game.

Also... The guy in the interview pretty much says it's just a generic WWII game.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by G U I T A R

The problem with games like Oblivion is that they take time and effort to make, and people just like to pop out 10 games with the same graphic engine and same type of game.

I would like to see some type of RTS on the xbox. Like Final Fantasy Tactics or Fire emblem or shining force or advanced wars. Then after that a Zelda type game they are lacking in that department as well.

BackFire
I'm getting pretty sick of the WWII genre.

Phat J
they just need an adventure game, thats all. something different.

General G
Originally posted by dirkdirden
The problem with games like Oblivion is that they take time and effort to make, and people just like to pop out 10 games with the same graphic engine and same type of game.

I would like to see some type of RTS on the xbox. Like Final Fantasy Tactics or Fire emblem or shining force or advanced wars. Then after that a Zelda type game they are lacking in that department as well.

Halo Wars wink

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by BackFire

I can't believe what my eyes are reading.

How can you get sick of shooting those nasty evil Nazis? even better when you get to hear them scream like little bitches while they die. stick out tongue

Smasandian
Yah.

I dont mind the WW2 genre. I jus want something different instead of just another shooter.

EA's Medal Of Honor are supposely trying something different with Airborne Assault, but it still seems like another shooter.

The last game that I loved for the WW2 era was Company of Heroes and thats only because it was done so brillantly. COD3 on the other hand was kinda of boring after awhile.

Let's keep the genre silent for a couple of years and then start doing them again.

Estacado
haermm
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/hourofvictory/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;review

Xenogears
LMAO

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Estacado
haermm
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/hourofvictory/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;review

Word. I downloaded the demo tw odays ago... jesus f*cking christ. Not Microsoft's greatest moment.

WrathfulDwarf
You people are crazy! This game totally kicks ass! So if you don't like it....eat it!

stick out tongue

Rewmac
Seen the demo and the game really sucks...It's the worse game for the 360.

GameSpot gave 2.0...

DarkC
Agreed.

The throat slash thing isn't really new or interesting to me, I play Splinter Cell CT a lot.

BackFire
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You people are crazy! This game totally kicks ass! So if you don't like it....eat it!

stick out tongue

I don't think this game has any fanboys.

Xenogears
I don't think this game has any fanboys. Me neither, lol.

Smasandian
Ouch, around 36 per cent on gamerankings.com

Yeah, the demo was boring and I couldnt even finish the demo.

General G
I downloaded the demo yesterday and played it and I must say, it was absolutely terrible. I thought it was going to be neat with three different classes to choose from, but no, it was crap.

Smasandian
Exactly.

The three classes have been done before with the Commando games.

The game is absolutly terrible. Nothing redeemable about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.