Geese Howard vs Soul Calibur (all of them)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Why is Southtown's most infamous fighter/crimeboss is stuck in the Soul Calibur era?

Easy. One of the shards belonging to Soul Edge was found inside one of his statues inside Geese Tower. The shard had more than enough power to suck Geese through a portal and into the era of 'souls and swords.'

Like old man Mishima, Geese sees an advantage in being sucked into this age. After searching, he finds Heihachi's old gauntlets and claims them as his own.

"A real warrior uses his fists and feet as weapons," Geese says.

And the fight is on.

TricksterPriest
Which version? if this is one of the good versions or worse, the CVS2 version, Geese can potentially win this. The atemi nage gives him a huge advantage, not to mention his ki techniques. I think Inferno, Night Terror, and a few of the bosses are the only ones who have a chance of beating him. Everyone else is screwed.

Tallis
Can Xianghua and Siegfried get their own individual soul calibur?

Remulous
You mean, all of them at once? If so, Geese is going down.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Remulous
You mean, all of them at once? If so, Geese is going down.

Characters who are exclusive only to certain Soul Caliburs are present (i.e., Tira, who is in S.C.3). All other regulars are in the game's most recent incarnation.

Geese is at his CvSNK incarnation. He has no regular ki attacks, but his Raging Storm is a super move.

TricksterPriest
So no reppukens or jaei-kens, but atemi nage? If they gank him, he's screwed. If he can fight them 1v1, he could clear it.

Darkstorm Zero
jaei-ken is a physical special attack, I think the Reppukens, wind slices and Shippukens are what he wants out.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
jaei-ken is a physical special attack, I think the Reppukens, wind slices and Shippukens are what he wants out.

With the ki (projectile) attacks, Geese can play Keep-Away, which gives him an advantage. By stripping him of the Reppuken and Shippuken, the playing field is more fair and balanced.

TricksterPriest
Dude, he's still gonna dominate. The atemi nage is godly, and the jaei-ken gives him a mobility advantage. Yes, he'll have to work for it, but even minus his ki blasts, he's too good to lose to most of these guys.

edit: Wait, you said he had the raging storm. What about the Deadly Rave?

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wait, you said he had the raging storm. What about the Deadly Rave?

I said that all ki attacks save for the Raging Storm was banned. He also has his D. Rave super as well.

Cloud_VII
I think Nightmare would stop Geese.

Sado22
simple: he sees Seigfriend and the fact that this guy has long blonde hair and blue eyes reminds him of Terry.
Geese runs away like a sissy cuz he doesn't want to get owned again...for the third time.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Remulous
If Geese is taking them on at once he's gonna lose. But IMO, with these stipulations he can still take any one in SC in a 1 on 1. Bosses and all.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Remulous
If Geese is taking them on at once he's gonna lose. But IMO, with these stipulations he can still take any one in SC in a 1 on 1. Bosses and all.

All matches are 1-on-1.

TricksterPriest
Then he's probably gonna win. Only Night Terror could conceivably beat him.

Remulous
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Then he's probably gonna win. Only Night Terror could conceivably beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.