Random Battle 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colombiankilla
Think about it Chloe vs Lana vs Lois arena is Lex's house
Who would win?

ANy thoughts people???????

Kal875
and Mrs.Kent!!!!!!

Darth Macabre
Can we stop with these stupid vs. threads?

Kal875
and Mrs.Kent!!!!

Colombiankilla
why stop the vs thread its basically a way to see the way people think of each character and their abilities in time of action right and Kal Mrs. Kent doesn't she not in that love triangle thing. DUH!!!!!!

Kal875
She has a motherly love for Clark!

Colombiankilla
so Clark already loves her so she don't count dumbass

Colombiankilla
wow Kal you finaly have nothing to say. That's the first time I've seen you shut up

Darkchoco
Colombia why dont you shut up we can add any ****in person we want dumbass. Nobody even said that Clark cant be loving them stupid. And stop with the ****in double posting. I Personally think that Lois would win, Shes the only one that could really protect herself.

Kal875
Now now there DarkChoco, Colombiankiller is a friend of mine and I know all his insults are just jokes, there's no need for swearing just yet.

And of course Lois would win.

Darkchoco
lmao duh

JaxN
i'll say who's strongest to weakest

lois - chole - lana

Dru-Zod
Not that i like Lana, but i think she would win cause their in Lex's mansion. So as soon as he sees whats going on he'll like call the cops or his guards to get the other 2 arrested.

P.s. Has any1 else noticed how skinny Lana's getting? I mean she looks freakin' anorexic!

Colombiankilla
I forgot to mention this is a battle to the death but its only between these three women no one else is to interfere

Dru-Zod
o then lois will win for sure

Colombiankilla
of course she would she's the best

Tythriel
Lana would cry and B**** them into death by boredom...

~JP~
Originally posted by Darth Macabre

or at least take them to the actual VERSUS sections of KMC

AstroFan
Originally posted by Darth Macabre

Sadly, probably not. erm

Darkchoco
Accually it would go Lois Lana then Chloe we hardly have seen chloe protect herself

Kal875
and Lana does?

Darkchoco
She does more than chloe since she took that fighting class

Colombiankilla
but she's a dumbass and can't protect herself she would probably throw her money at them

Dru-Zod
What money? Lex an Lana arn't married yet so shes broke

Darkchoco
lol yeah, They most likely wont get married also

Colombiankilla
sSO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.