Wolverine vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
Fist fight. no claws. no weapon's

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
Fist fight. no claws. no weapon's

Howlett. Jackman>Snipes. Remember, Wes needs to pay his taxes laughing out loud

Beta Ray Howard
Wolverine. Though he hardly ever shows his skill, he will use it when needed.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Is this Kirk" Sticky" Fingas Jones or Wesley Snipes v. Hugh Jackman?

capt it up
it wolverine vs blade in a fist fight dam it stay on topic

juggernaut74
Namors punches cannot even put down Logan. How is Blade gonna?

Francisco
Blade won't even touch Wolverine! Why do all black superheroes suck so much? Well with the exception of the Black Panther.

guy222
it wolverine vs blade in a fist fight dam it stay on topic

I believe, Sidious give an honest answer. I am staying with Logan(Howlett). BTW, Wesley is paying finally

Soleran
Originally posted by guy222
I believe, Sidious give an honest answer. I am staying with Logan(Howlett). BTW, Wesley is paying finally

Lol tax evader!

Wolverine wins, fairly easy victory.

jasonk3
Wolverine Wins

juggernaut66666
Wolverine FTW.

Metalmanx
Wolverine wins. Not easily at all, but he wins.

capt it up
I am not even sure why I made this........

Why was this even bumped lol.......

I never would make this thread with the knowledge I have now freaking blade would get pwned.........

Metalmanx

I never would make this thread with the knowledge I have now freaking blade would get pwned.........

...It's only been slightly over two months, capt. erm

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...It's only been slightly over two months, capt. erm
yes and I have since then been looking at what blade has done since after hearing how good he is on another forum. only to find out he really not that good nor is he really superhuman. His strength feats are bogus. All he really done is jump really high in the air once.........

Badabing
yes and I have since then been looking at what blade has done since after hearing how good he is on another forum. only to find out he really not that good nor is he really superhuman. His strength feats are bogus. All he really done is jump really high in the air once......... Was it 50 ft, straight up? confused

crackpot-lol

capt it up
Originally posted by Badabing
Was it 50 ft, straight up? confused

crackpot-lol

not sure, but it was quite decieving feat. I am pritty sure he simply jumped out of the tree............

braz
yes and I have since then been looking at what blade has done since after hearing how good he is on another forum. only to find out he really not that good nor is he really superhuman. His strength feats are bogus. All he really done is jump really high in the air once.........

I know right, he doesnt even have really any strength feats now that I think of it. In a recent Blade comic I just read, he couldnt even free himself from being chained to a wall... blink and he has superhuman strength for cripes sakke!!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Hugh beats up Wes, thasn Wes gets taken into FBI custody for a few years.

llagrok
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Namors punches cannot even put down Logan. How is Blade gonna?

I concur.

Swanky-Tuna

You must of been confused so much that you made it twice:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=433111& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Wolverine+Blade%29+forumi
d%3A77

With the same rules no less.

snoopdogg
not sure, but it was quite decieving feat. I am pritty sure he simply jumped out of the tree............ He didn't climb a tree otherwise the comic would have showed it. He jumped as he says in the comic.Originally posted by braz
I know right, he doesnt even have really any strength feats now that I think of it. In a recent Blade comic I just read, he couldnt even free himself from being chained to a wall... blink and he has superhuman strength for cripes sakke!! He's only like class 1 ton or so. It takes more than that to break a chain.

UniOmni
Wolverine wins.

But, Blade in the movie showed oodles more skill than Wolverine. Oodles i say!

capt it up
blade in the movie would get curf stomped in skill

I think he means movie Blade had more skill than movie Logan -- which I agree with.

jrodslam
Originally posted by #1110
I think he means movie Blade had more skill than movie Logan -- which I agree with.

Same.

capt it up
oh ya movie wolverine showed no skill.

llagrok
oh ya movie wolverine showed no skill.

Yeah, wouldn't think movie Wolverine knew how to use a katana.

LordFear
Howlett owns him a million times over

jinzin
wolverine crap stomps on blade.. not much blade can do to the guy..

snoopdogg
If Logan didn't have the adamantium this would be a good fight. But guys like Hulk, Namor, etc. cannot put down Logan so Blade is f*cked as is any street level hero.

capt it up
even if he did not I doubt it be a good fight

Francisco
Gugenheim turned Blade into a little b*tch he can't beat Wolverine...
By the way the chain was made of re-inforced titanium... so not even wolwerine would be able to free himself on strenght alone...

capt it up
Originally posted by Francisco
Gugenheim turned Blade into a little b*tch he can't beat Wolverine...
By the way the chain was made of re-inforced titanium... so not even wolwerine would be able to free himself on strenght alone...
you be surprized what the little guy has broken before..........

llagrok
you be surprized what the little guy has broken before..........

Yeah, there's not even a point in discussing this. Wolverine just wins it, period.

Francisco
you be surprized what the little guy has broken before.......... So now you're saying Wolverine can break re-inforced titanium with his bare hands.. Now claws allowed? I'd like to see that scan...

jasonk3
Originally posted by jinzin
wolverine crap stomps on blade.. not much blade can do to the guy..

python99
Just tell Blade that Logan is a extremely deadly vampire, and imagine what his reaction would be. Blade hates vampires. It would be so funny.

Blade - " You will suffer just like the others vampire"
Logan - Vampire? WTF
Blade - " No time for games, your reign of terror ends now"
Logan - " And some people call me crazy "

capt it up
So now you're saying Wolverine can break re-inforced titanium with his bare hands.. Now claws allowed? I'd like to see that scan...

he broken things consider unbreakable.........

snoopdogg
Originally posted by braz
I know right, he doesnt even have really any strength feats now that I think of it. In a recent Blade comic I just read, he couldnt even free himself from being chained to a wall... blink and he has superhuman strength for cripes sakke!! That was a enhanced titanium chain also. I'm not sure even Logan could have gotten out without his claws. Blade isn't a powerhouse character like Hulk or Hercules but he does have a few feats of strength.

Throws a Vampire chick with one arm for a good distance after she bit his shoulder:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/Bladethrows.jpg

Burrows his way to the surface from a cave with his bare hands:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladedigginBlade2.jpg

Holds up the huge Reaper over his head:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/Liftingfeat.jpg

Logan still wins though. The adamantium is a b*tch for street level guys or even Class 100 guys in a h2h fight.

Darth Martin
Does Logan have his adamantium skeleton?

capt it up
yes......

Rick/Genis
then why is this even here!?!?!

This is a curbstomp!

capt it up
I am not sure I made it abck before I had knowledge of blades real abilities. I found out most of it was fan hype.

Soljer
Those strength feats are nothing I'd put beyond Captain America or Wolverine. erm.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Soljer
Those strength feats are nothing I'd put beyond Captain America or Wolverine. erm. I knew somebody would say that. I just posted them to show some of his strength feats. I doubt Blade is stronger than Logan but he is stronger than Captain America.

jasonk3
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I knew somebody would say that. I just posted them to show some of his strength feats. I doubt Blade is stronger than Logan but he is stronger than Captain America.

blink Seriously Blade is stronger than Cap?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jasonk3
blink Seriously Blade is stronger than Cap? According to the guys as Marvel he is. I emailed them asking this question and they said Cap has peak human strength and Blade has genuine(low level) superhuman strength.

jasonk3
According to the guys as Marvel he is. I emailed them asking this question and they said Cap has peak human strength and Blade has genuine(low level) superhuman strength.

cool

I wonder if there is already a cap vs blade thread?

Vampires are t3h strong, and blade is half vamp....

I would think a better fight would be Blade (Katana) vs. Wolverine (claws).

jasonk3

I would think a better fight would be Blade (Katana) vs. Wolverine (claws).

They had that...Blade stabbed wolverine in chest..wolverine just stood there...and punched the s*** outta blade

snoopdogg

I would think a better fight would be Blade (Katana) vs. Wolverine (claws). Actually in Blade #7 it says he has all of the strengths and bloodlust of a Vampire but with less of the weaknesses.

Francisco
he broken things consider unbreakable......... That was galvanized steel... far from unbreakable... Blade was chained with re-inforce titanium way more durable than that...

Arachnid1
Blade won't even touch Wolverine! Why do all black superheroes suck so much? Well with the exception of the Black Panther.

Luke Cage is pretty cool. Green Lantern and Static Shock are ****ing awesome. Bishop doesn't suck. Storm doesn't suck. She's freakin hot too. Sunspot doesn't suck. War machine doesn't suck. Ultimate Nick Fury is ****ing awesome.

Black super heroes don't suck. no expression

capt it up
That was galvanized steel... far from unbreakable... Blade was chained with re-inforce titanium way more durable than that...
really and how would you know this?

also when has blade broken some thing that strong? Hell I doubt blade is on wolverine level of strength

Arachnid1
I give this to wolverine. I'm also pretty sure Wolverines healing factor is better than blades.

Francisco

also when has blade broken some thing that strong? Hell I doubt blade is on wolverine level of strength

Right there in your own scan it says it is steel...

Francisco
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Luke Cage is pretty cool. Green Lantern and Static Shock are ****ing awesome. Bishop doesn't suck. Storm doesn't suck. She's freakin hot too. Sunspot doesn't suck. War machine doesn't suck. Ultimate Nick Fury is ****ing awesome.

Black super heroes don't suck. no expression When compared to white heroes they do suck... But that's another discussion...

snoopdogg

also when has blade broken some thing that strong? Hell I doubt blade is on wolverine level of strength I would say Blade is stronger than Wolverine. Blade can lift 1 ton and Logan is suppose to be around peak human according to the 2004 X-Men handbook.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade1ton-1.jpg

capt it up
I would say Blade is stronger than Wolverine. Blade can lift 1 ton and Logan is suppose to be around peak human according to the 2004 X-Men handbook.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade1ton-1.jpg
the 2004 one is extremely inaccurate like all of the hand books however it was the same hand book from way back when.

Earlier hand books placed him at enchenced human so did recent comics.

He was also stated as having superhuman strength in hulk ultimate guide.

Not to mention his feats put him over blade.

snoopdogg
the 2004 one is extremely inaccurate like all of the hand books however it was the same hand book from way back when.

Earlier hand books placed him at enchenced human so did recent comics.

He was also stated as having superhuman strength in hulk ultimate guide.

Not to mention his feats put him over blade. No, they don't. Most handbooks put Wolverine at peak human. The latest bio from the Battle Damage Report does not even mention superhuman strenght for Logan just his healing powers and senses.

As far as strength goes Blade>Wolverine.

capt it up
No, they don't. Most handbooks put Wolverine at peak human. The latest bio from the Battle Damage Report does not even mention superhuman strenght for Logan just his healing powers and senses.

As far as strength goes Blade>Wolverine.
false msot hand books don't put him at peakhuman. He neevr once been listed as peakhuman.

so what if his strength was no mention? His strength has been mention in comics and put at encahnced human

feats as well put him at an enchanced human .

Wolverine>>Blade

snoopdogg
false msot hand books don't put him at peakhuman. He neevr once been listed as peakhuman.

so what if his strength was no mention? His strength has been mention in comics and put at encahnced human

feats as well put him at an enchanced human .

Wolverine>>Blade Overall....yes Wolverine>Blade.

But strength alone Blade>Wolverine.

Wolverine wins.

capt it up
Overall....yes Wolverine>Blade.

But strength alone Blade>Wolverine.

Wolverine wins.
no in strength as well. I bet I can match or surpass any feats of strength from blade by ones that wolverine has done.

snoopdogg
no in strength as well. I bet I can match or surpass any feats of strength from blade by ones that wolverine has done. Blade is not a strength based character and neither is Wolverine. Comparing feats is pointlessl

Blade is superhuman while Wolverine is enhanced human. That's good enough for me.

capt it up
Blade is not a strength based character and neither is Wolverine. Comparing feats is pointlessl

Blade is superhuman while Wolverine is enhanced human. That's good enough for me.
but wolevrien is superhuman. He always has been. Why would it be pointless, becuase bldae has lower showings.

also balde is class at one ton. Enchanced character can lift up to 2 tons.

so ya wolverine> blade in strength.

snoopdogg
but wolevrien is superhuman. He always has been. Why would it be pointless, becuase bldae has lower showings.

also balde is class at one ton. Enchanced character can lift up to 2 tons.

so ya wolverine> blade in strength. Alot of jibberish there. Where was it said Wolverine can lift 2 tons? What is his best feat of strength?

capt it up
Alot of jibberish there. Where was it said Wolverine can lift 2 tons? What is his best feat of strength?

when has it ever been stated in pannel that he can't?

Not to mention he was originally designed as a 10 tonner.

holding up and elevator full of people, throwing a shark into a boat. throwing black cat 30 feet into the air from the water and so on.

snoopdogg

Not to mention he was originally designed as a 10 tonner.

holding up and elevator full of people, throwing a shark into a boat. throwing black cat 30 feet into the air from the water and so on. Take a look at some of Batmans comic feats. Is he superhuman? No he is not.

Is there any bio or panel that states he has superhuman strength?

capt it up
Take a look at some of Batmans comic feats. Is he superhuman? No he is not.

Is there any bio or panel that states he has superhuman strength?
see the difference is wolverine been stated on pannel as above human as enchanced and even as superhuman I think.

also wolverines feats> batmans

masterbruce
see the difference is wolverine been stated on pannel as above human as enchanced and even as superhuman I think.

also wolverines feats> batmans

Batman has kicked Spectre's ass and also dodged Darkseid's omega beams, I don't think Wolverine has any comparable feats nearly as impressive.

capt it up
Originally posted by masterbruce
Batman has kicked Spectre's ass and also dodged Darkseid's omega beams, I don't think Wolverine has any comparable feats nearly as impressive.
were talking strength feats not some PIS garbage that batman does.

masterbruce
were talking strength feats not some PIS garbage that batman does.

wait, so now Batman beating Spectre and avoiding the Omega beams are PIS garbage??! confused

capt it up
wait, so now Batman beating Spectre and avoiding the Omega beams are PIS garbage??! confused
yes thats what I said.

ya it makes complete sense for batman a human to dodge an omega blast that superhuman can't dodge........

Oh ya and batman beating spectre makes complete sense even though spectre could destroy superhuman like he was merely a fly.......

masterbruce
yes thats what I said.

ya it makes complete sense for batman a human to dodge an omega blast that superhuman can't dodge........

Oh ya and batman beating spectre makes complete sense even though spectre could destroy superhuman like he was merely a fly.......

but...but he's batman!

snoopdogg

also wolverines feats> batmans Yea but he's still around Cap level in strength or slightly higher. Something like 800lbs. according to his official bios.

YFZ 350
Wolverine wins a h2h fight cause of his adamantium. That stuff makes him hang with the big dogs but it would still be a good fight.

With weapons Blade does much better and could possibly sneak some wins.

Did anybody read the latest issue of Blade? Dude ripped off some Vamps frickin head with one arm! That was cool.

capt it up
Yea but he's still around Cap level in strength or slightly higher. Something like 800lbs. according to his official bios.

wolverine lifts well over 800 pounds.........

riceroost
1) Wolverine would wreck Blade horribly. This is just mean.

2) I really doubt Blade is stronger or faster than Wolverine either. In the flashback where a young Blade is saved by Wolverine it is plainly stated that Wolverine's speed is at the very least equal to that of a vampire. Not only that, but his speed and strength seem to dwarf the vampire that was overpowering Blade.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3733/fasterthanhumanpn6.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
What comics to you read where it states how much characters can't lift on panel?

You can't use that, Wolverine was an actual wolverine dressed as a kitty cat back then.

Kazenji
Alot of jibberish there. Where was it said Wolverine can lift 2 tons?

Well if you want to count whats on the Marvel directory for strength levels, Wolverine comes under the "Upper Limit Human Level Range"

and according to the site blade just has normal human strength of a man his age.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by riceroost
1) Wolverine would wreck Blade horribly. This is just mean.

2) I really doubt Blade is stronger or faster than Wolverine either. In the flashback where a young Blade is saved by Wolverine it is plainly stated that Wolverine's speed is at the very least equal to that of a vampire. Not only that, but his speed and strength seem to dwarf the vampire that was overpowering Blade.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3733/fasterthanhumanpn6.jpg Wolverine will win but it will not be easy.

Dracula chumped Logans @ss easily h2h. But on the other side Blade has beaten him in h2h combat.

Blade is stronger than Logan is .

complexbrother
I think blade would win.

Daredevil1
IMO Wolverine wins.

Tha C-Master
were talking strength feats not some PIS garbage that batman does. That's a bit ironic isn't it?

Wolverine does win though.

capt it up
Wolverine will win but it will not be easy.

Dracula chumped Logans @ss easily h2h. But on the other side Blade has beaten him in h2h combat.

Blade is stronger than Logan is .
but see here the thing blades not........

dracula also faced the silver surfer before...........

snoopdogg
but see here the thing blades not........

dracula also faced the silver surfer before........... Wolverines bio from his own handbook put him at lifting several hundred pounds. Blades put him at 1 ton.

But Logan always beats guys that are stronger than him. That's what he does.

capt it up
Wolverines bio from his own handbook put him at lifting several hundred pounds. Blades put him at 1 ton.

But Logan always beats guys that are stronger than him. That's what he does.
again bio before that put him a lot higher. all of 2004 bio were terriable. Also your nto using blades 2004 bio your using a different one. You can not comapre two different bio as if they are the same.

how about the marvel knights bio on both I remeber wolverine beeing listed over blade.

also Logans feats>>blade

Logan been stated on pannel as beeing above peak human strength. Logan has feats that put him well over 1 ton.

snoopdogg
again bio before that put him a lot higher. all of 2004 bio were terriable. Also your nto using blades 2004 bio your using a different one. You can not comapre two different bio as if they are the same.

how about the marvel knights bio on both I remeber wolverine beeing listed over blade.

also Logans feats>>blade

Logan been stated on pannel as beeing above peak human strength. Logan has feats that put him well over 1 ton. Do you realize all characters lift more than their bios state? But if one bio says Blade is stronger than Wolverine then I'm inclined to believe Blade is stronger.

All of Blades bios since 2003 put him at Superhuman strength level. All of Logans do not however, actually NONE of them do.

capt it up
Do you realize all characters lift more than their bios state? But if one bio says Blade is stronger than Wolverine then I'm inclined to believe Blade is stronger.

All of Blades bios since 2003 put him at Superhuman strength level. All of Logans do not however, actually NONE of them do.
actaully all of them do according to stats charts.

your incline to believe what ever you like won't make it true.

for example cyber bio said he was a peak human yet he in comics as shown to be vastly stronger then peak human and at least in the 10 tons range.

wolverine as multiple sources such as guides, hand books and comcis that put him well above peakhuman. His feats also put him well over peakhuman.

Logan feats>>blades. There really no debate on the matter sicne balde strength feats can't compete with many of wolverines even from his classic days.

snoopdogg
actaully all of them do according to stats charts.

your incline to believe what ever you like won't make it true.

for example cyber bio said he was a peak human yet he in comics as shown to be vastly stronger then peak human and at least in the 10 tons range.

wolverine as multiple sources such as guides, hand books and comcis that put him well above peakhuman. His feats also put him well over peakhuman.

Logan feats>>blades. There really no debate on the matter sicne balde strength feats can't compete with many of wolverines even from his classic days. You cannot show me a bio that SAYS Logan has superhuman strength. That numbering system is flawed. Beast can lift 2 tons but he has level 5. Logan can lift several hundred punds and he gets level 4. Blade can lift 1 ton and he gets a 3.

Wolverine does not have superhuman strength. And his feats are not better than Blades. They are pretty close.

Do you think Logan is stronger than Captain America?

capt it up

snoopdogg

capt it up
I have seen one of those charts give Logan a 3, so yea the charts are off. But I have not seen one actually state he has superhuman strength.

Does Batman have superhuman strength?

really when ahve those charts ever given wolevrine a 3 please I love to know? Please post soem evdience of this.

Also I just stated a guide that clearly states wolverine has superhuman strength in the text......

batman has nothing to do with this........also when was the last time batman was stated was enhanced strength.........also you were unable to match such a simply feat that I had posted? I thought you said blade was stronger?

snoopdogg
really when ahve those charts ever given wolevrine a 3 please I love to know? Please post soem evdience of this.

Also I just stated a guide that clearly states wolverine has superhuman strength in the text......

batman has nothing to do with this........also when was the last time batman was stated was enhanced strength.........also you were unable to match such a simply feat that I had posted? I thought you said blade was stronger? He got a level 3 rating in one of the encylopedias.

That guide you keep talking about was not published by Marvel. It was published by DK publishing.

Blade held the Reaper over his head. And he is a hell of alot bigger than a shark.

capt it up
He got a level 3 rating in one of the encylopedias.

That guide you keep talking about was not published by Marvel. It was published by DK publishing.

Blade held the Reaper over his head. And he is a hell of alot bigger than a shark.
False he was listed as a 4 in all of them. So try again please.

who cares who it was published by? It was back by marvel and is official sorce, Hell it was one of the most well done guides I have ever seen. The x-men one even at interviews explaining the evoltion of different characters.

so what if a reaper bigger? salt water crocs are bigger then sharks yet they don't wiehgt as much.

also how much does a reaper weight?

also logan throw the shark by the tail 5 feet into the air from the water.......lifting a reaper in the air does not cut it........

not to mention you did not even use evdience you jsut said a random feat.

Ra˙ne
wolverine owns blade. Isn't wolverine older than Blade?

snoopdogg
False he was listed as a 4 in all of them. So try again please. Once again I prove your @ss wrong.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bio-Logan.jpg

who cares who it was published by? It was back by marvel and is official sorce, Hell it was one of the most well done guides I have ever seen. The x-men one even at interviews explaining the evoltion of different characters. Still Marvel didn't publish it and the guys who wrote don't work for Marvel either.

so what if a reaper bigger? salt water crocs are bigger then sharks yet they don't wiehgt as much.

also how much does a reaper weight?

also logan throw the shark by the tail 5 feet into the air from the water.......lifting a reaper in the air does not cut it........

not to mention you did not even use evdience you jsut said a random feat. Check out how big the Reaper is dude. Sasquatch weighs a ton and the Reaper is ALOT bigger than he is. He's alot bigger than a shark also. laughing

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladestrength2.jpg

capt it up
Once again I prove your @ss wrong.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bio-Logan.jpg

Still Marvel didn't publish it and the guys who wrote don't work for Marvel either.

Check out how big the Reaper is dude. Sasquatch weighs a ton and the Reaper is ALOT bigger than he is. He's alot bigger than a shark also. laughing

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladestrength2.jpg
interesting and what encylopedia is that? Also could you post what the listings mean? I have a feeling 3 means enhanced human, but I will wait and see.

Who cares if marvel published it? It was OKed by marvel and was said to be the officila ulitmate guide. Also who said the writters don't work for marvel? also they got there information straight from marvel.

ya to dad you did nto listen the first time I said it. Bigger means nothing. Just becuase you are taller or larger then some one else does not mean it weights more. Density plays a part. Also hulk weights more then sas and hulk only weights 1,100 pounds........

also what gives you the impression that creater weights more then sas or hulk? was it stronger then either of them? What was the creature made out of?

also did you not hear me when I said by the tail into a boat in water.......meaning he was not able to touch the ground meaning he have to be many times strong then 1,100 in able to produce such a feat.......

capt it up

snoopdogg
interesting and what encylopedia is that? Also could you post what the listings mean? I have a feeling 3 means enhanced human, but I will wait and see.

Who cares if marvel published it? It was OKed by marvel and was said to be the officila ulitmate guide. Also who said the writters don't work for marvel? also they got there information straight from marvel.

ya to dad you did nto listen the first time I said it. Bigger means nothing. Just becuase you are taller or larger then some one else does not mean it weights more. Density plays a part. Also hulk weights more then sas and hulk only weights 1,100 pounds........

also what gives you the impression that creater weights more then sas or hulk? was it stronger then either of them? What was the creature made out of?

also did you not hear me when I said by the tail into a boat in water.......meaning he was not able to touch the ground meaning he have to be many times strong then 1,100 in able to produce such a feat....... The scan was from the Marvel Knights Encyclopedia from 2004.

If it wasn't published by Marvel I don't want to see it.

Sasquatch weighs more than Hulk and he is ALOT taller than Hulk. That tells me you know nothing.

The Reaper is over 20 ft. tall. His weight was never stated as it wasn't important to the story. But that trumps any Wolverine feat you have.

masterbruce
Isn't Spiderman strength 4? so then Wolverine strength has to be lower.

capt it up
The scan was from the Marvel Knights Encyclopedia from 2004.

If it wasn't published by Marvel I don't want to see it.

Sasquatch weighs more than Hulk and he is ALOT taller than Hulk. That tells me you know nothing.

The Reaper is over 20 ft. tall. His weight was never stated as it wasn't important to the story. But that trumps any Wolverine feat you have.

really now and marvel knights encyopedia listed wolverine with enhenced strength.........so what were you trying to proof there? Since you know level 3 means enhenced.........

Oh so no becuase you dislike what it says you don't want it being used?

really pelase proof sas weights a lot mroe then hulk please I love to see this.

Again jsut becuase your taller does not mean you weight more since mass plays a big role and that monster did not seem to have much mass at all........

trumps wolverines feats? not even close my friend. You have yet to proof if that creature was even heavy or not and you have yet to mention what it was made out of or it strength level.

capt it up
Isn't Spiderman strength 4? so then Wolverine strength has to be lower.
ya he was trying to be sneaky and act like level 3 was lower then enhenced human, but it is in fact enhenced human.

snoopdogg
really now and marvel knights encyopedia listed wolverine with enhenced strength.........so what were you trying to proof there? Since you know level 3 means enhenced.........

Oh so no becuase you dislike what it says you don't want it being used?

really pelase proof sas weights a lot mroe then hulk please I love to see this.

Again jsut becuase your taller does not mean you weight more since mass plays a big role and that monster did not seem to have much mass at all........

trumps wolverines feats? not even close my friend. You have yet to proof if that creature was even heavy or not and you have yet to mention what it was made out of or it strength level. Pick up a handbook and read how much Sasquatch weighs. He weighs a ton!

How much does that shark weigh? Does it say? Same thing apllies with Reaper. You're just nit-picking now cause Blade trumps Wolverine.Originally posted by capt it up
ya he was trying to be sneaky and act like level 3 was lower then enhenced human, but it is in fact enhenced human. Trying to be sneaky? You are the one who said he never had a level 3 rating and I proved you wrong. Level 3 rating means peak human as it says on the back of the book. Peak Human!!!!

masterbruce
ya he was trying to be sneaky and act like level 3 was lower then enhenced human, but it is in fact enhenced human.

I do think Logan is enhanced human strength...but aren't you trying to say that he is superhuman strength?

snoopdogg
I do think Logan is enhanced human strength...but aren't you trying to say that he is superhuman strength? One time he says he's enhanced and the next capt says he's superhuman. I thin he is enhanced.

BTW capt Sasquatch weighs 1 ton. You should trying reading about other characters than Wolverine once in awhile.

capt it up
Pick up a handbook and read how much Sasquatch weighs. He weighs a ton!

How much does that shark weigh? Does it say? Same thing apllies with Reaper. You're just nit-picking now cause Blade trumps Wolverine. Trying to be sneaky? You are the one who said he never had a level 3 rating and I proved you wrong. Level 3 rating means peak human as it says on the back of the book. Peak Human!!!!

I looked it up your correct. Wierd I always thought sas weighted less just like wendigo does who also taller then hulk.

You wanna know how mucha shark weights I can get you the information hell I may have it saved. Difference is I can look jup how much a shark weights. Nothing to do with nit picking I new which feat you were going to use. The fact is hows torng is the guy? that means a hell of a lot. Just becuase your taller then some one or somthign else does not mean you wieght more.

really it says peak-human in the back of the book? really I could have sworn it says enhanced human. can you give us the listings a scann of them, becuase last time I read it it said logan was enhenced human in terms of strength. If you don't get the scann I will get them when I go home.

capt it up
I do think Logan is enhanced human strength...but aren't you trying to say that he is superhuman strength?
they mean the same thing. both are superhuman there jsut levels of superhuman. Both mean above and beyond human limits.

masterbruce
they mean the same thing. both are superhuman there jsut levels of superhuman. Both mean above and beyond human limits.

No one is arguing that Logan is human strength...everyone knows he's beyond human strength, but not by much. Around 1500 lbs is my estimate.

capt it up
No one is arguing that Logan is human strength...everyone knows he's beyond human strength, but not by much. Around 1500 lbs is my estimate.
thing is he lifted and thrown more then that with one arm........

Spartan ll
Blade will lose, but will give Wolvie a run for his money.

I think Logan was born around the end of the 1800s and Blade was born in 1950. Though Logan was in the jungle for a long time in the early 1900s, so I don't think he probably accomplished any great feats around that time.

Even me being a die hard Blade fan, he unfortunately loses here. sad

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Spartan ll

I think Logan was born around the end of the 1800s and Blade was born in 1950. Though Logan was in the jungle for a long time in the early 1900s, so I don't think he probably accomplished any great feats around that time.

Even me being a die hard Blade fan, he unfortunately loses here. sad Blade was born in 1929.

grey fox
Blade was born in 1929.

Huh ?

I thought Blade aged normally ? Or is that just Movie Blade ?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by grey fox
Huh ?

I thought Blade aged normally ? Or is that just Movie Blade ? Blade was born on October 24, 1929. The day the stock market crashed. He's going on 78 years old.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladeagev2-3.jpg

YFZ 350
Snoop you reading Blades new series? What the hell is going on with him and that ancient prophecy? I just started reading after issue #5 where him and Wolverine fight to a draw.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Snoop you reading Blades new series? What the hell is going on with him and that ancient prophecy? I just started reading after issue #5 where him and Wolverine fight to a draw. Yea I'm reading the new series and I don't know what the deal is with him and the prophecy. It should be interesting to see how it turns out and what the deal is with his alleged father Lucas Cross. I bet the vial Dr. Doom gave Blade in issue #2 will come into play somehow.

And yea the fight between Wolverine and Blade was pretty cool. Blade had Logan in a tight spot. Basically it was a draw.

jasonk3
Yea I'm reading the new series and I don't know what the deal is with him and the prophecy. It should be interesting to see how it turns out and what the deal is with his alleged father Lucas Cross. I bet the vial Dr. Doom gave Blade in issue #2 will come into play somehow.

And yea the fight between Wolverine and Blade was pretty cool. Blade had Logan in a tight spot. Basically it was a draw.

was this the civil war fight?

snoopdogg
was this the civil war fight? Yea, I think so. Issue #5.

jinzin
Yea I'm reading the new series and I don't know what the deal is with him and the prophecy. It should be interesting to see how it turns out and what the deal is with his alleged father Lucas Cross. I bet the vial Dr. Doom gave Blade in issue #2 will come into play somehow.

draw? wolverine toying with blade kicking him around the whole time and giving blade ample time to "THINK" he had any sort of an advantage is far from a draw.. no expression

jasonk3
draw? wolverine toying with blade kicking him around the whole time and giving blade ample time to "THINK" he had any sort of an advantage is far from a draw.. no expression

lol...Blade stabbed wolverine, and wolverine response was "ouchie" followed by asking blade if he had a healing factor, followed by punching him 5 feet back, followed by telling blade he's gonna shove that sword up his ...

jinzin
lol...Blade stabbed wolverine, and wolverine response was "ouchie" followed by asking blade if he had a healing factor, followed by punching him 5 feet back, followed by telling blade he's gonna shove that sword up his ...

that's what I'm talkin about! smile

it wasn't a fight, it was wolverine toying with his prey.

jasonk3
that's what I'm talkin about! smile

it wasn't a fight, it was wolverine toying with his prey.

Pretty much a one-sided beat down

Francisco
Blade had infor on Wolverine and time to prep yet he got beaten like a little b*tch... Crappy wrinting is what it is called like...

snoopdogg
draw? wolverine toying with blade kicking him around the whole time and giving blade ample time to "THINK" he had any sort of an advantage is far from a draw.. no expression Yea, it's not that hard to figure out. When two guys fight and there is no kayo or death that's called a draw. Don't give me that sh!t Logan was toying with him. Blade stuck a sword in his gut and emptied a clip into his chest. It's not like Blade was fighting for his life rather he was just fighting to apprehend Wolverine. Blade didn't even really want to fight Logan either he was forced into it.

Francisco
Blade had infor on Wolverine and time to prep yet he got beaten like a little b*tch... Crappy wrinting is what it is called like...

Blade acted like a real meat head.. With the intel he had about Wolverine he should have come up with a better plan than walking into Wolverine appartment and try to gut him with a sword... Wolverine owned him.. He punched him at will Blade landed just one punch and it did squat to Wolverine...

In JUST Few words.. Blade acted like a fool and fought like a pansy...

Thank you Gugenheim... roll eyes (sarcastic)

snoopdogg
Blade acted like a real meat head.. With the intel he had about Wolverine he should have come up with a better plan than walking into Wolverine appartment and try to gut him with a sword... Wolverine owned him.. He punched him at will Blade landed just one punch and it did squat to Wolverine...

In JUST Few words.. Blade acted like a fool and fought like a pansy...

Thank you Gugenheim... roll eyes (sarcastic) How many punches did Logan land? Did they hurt Blade? And the only intell Blade had on Logan was his adress to his apartment. How would that help him in a fight? I would say Blade did more damage than Logan did. All Logan did was slash his face. Blade stabbed him in the gut and emptied a clip into his chest. They both only landed one punch apiece.

capt it up
Originally posted by Spartan ll

Even me being a die hard Blade fan, he unfortunately loses here. sad
You mean the forrest and not the that long. Also it help him to gain experiences in other area's. Logan was also in world war 1 and 2. Also in vietnam as well as koria and many other battles and wars.

also logan was clearly playing with blade..........he could have stabbed him through the ehad yet he lightly slashes him.........not to mention logan stated he was tired and had just gone 15 rounds with omega red.

YFZ 350
You mean the forrest and not the that long. Also it help him to gain experiences in other area's. Logan was also in world war 1 and 2. Also in vietnam as well as koria and many other battles and wars.

also logan was clearly playing with blade..........he could have stabbed him through the ehad yet he lightly slashes him.........not to mention logan stated he was tired and had just gone 15 rounds with omega red. Wolverine should never be tired imo. He's got that healing factor and all. Blade has been fighting a war his entire life, that's why Shield picked him over anybody else to apprehend Wolverine.

Blade did not even want to fight as snoop said. He was forced into and Blade was actually dumb enough to let Wolverine walk up to him and slash him. Another thing is when Blade is pissed off he shows his fangs during battle. When he fought Blade his fangs were not even shown indicating that he wasn't even in fight mode.

capt it up
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Wolverine should never be tired imo. He's got that healing factor and all. Blade has been fighting a war his entire life, that's why Shield picked him over anybody else to apprehend Wolverine.

Blade did not even want to fight as snoop said. He was forced into and Blade was actually dumb enough to let Wolverine walk up to him and slash him. Another thing is when Blade is pissed off he shows his fangs during battle. When he fought Blade his fangs were not even shown indicating that he wasn't even in fight mode.

Wolverine get tired, but it takes a long time. Now he said 15 rounds which likly ment he fought omega red for a long long time. Omega red also has a healing factor and can fight for a very long time. he also has pheromones that weaken logans ehalign factor and a death factor. It is very likly wolverine was extremely tiered and beat up by the time he faced blade.

Also blade has no problem fight other hero. He does not care. He not going to hold back he not some whimp he knows the deal.

Blade fighting experience is skill well below wolverines. Wolevrine still has far more combat and fighting experience as well as training.

First logan let blade stabb him and all wolverine did was simply lightly slash blade when if he wanted he could have stabbed blade theough the head. Wolverine was toying with blade as well as holding back his attacks and using non lethal means

grey fox
Wolverine http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs14/f/2007/038/6/9/Shoop_Da_Whoop_Avatar_by_Chimpantalones.gif Blade

Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud Awsome smiley

YFZ 350
Wolverine get tired, but it takes a long time. Now he said 15 rounds which likly ment he fought omega red for a long long time. Omega red also has a healing factor and can fight for a very long time. he also has pheromones that weaken logans ehalign factor and a death factor. It is very likly wolverine was extremely tiered and beat up by the time he faced blade.Wolverine has the second best factor in comics. Fatigue and other things should be his least worries.

Also blade has no problem fight other hero. He does not care. He not going to hold back he not some whimp he knows the deal. What hero? Morbius? He wasn't forced to fight Morbius he was tracking him down.

Blade fighting experience is skill well below wolverines. Wolevrine still has far more combat and fighting experience as well as training. I never said otherwise. But Blade has been fighting since he was a kid and he's almost 80 years old. And as I stated earlier Shield pegged Blade as their best bet to go after Wolverine. That's a big compliment if you ask me.

First logan let blade stabb him and all wolverine did was simply lightly slash blade when if he wanted he could have stabbed blade theough the head. Wolverine was toying with blade as well as holding back his attacks and using non lethal means You have a very one-sided view of the fight. How do you know Logan let Blade stab him? Why would he do that after he just stated he was tired? Actually Blade let Logan slash his face as he just watched Logan walk to him. In stead of just standing there he should have slashed his throat with a knife or something. Do you realize Blade was not even Vamped-out during the fight either? When he's in kill mode or fighting for real his vampiric side comes out and during the fight and his fangs were not once shown. And then there's the fact that he did not even want to fight logan.

Wolverine still wins though.

Crunch n Munch
Yea I don't think Blade was fighting to his fullest ability. For two reasons already mentioned.

1. He was forced into it.
2. He wasn't "Vamped-out".

capt it up

Crunch n Munch

capt it up
Originally posted by Crunch n Munch
Wow... you have alot of Wolverine love going on there.
No I just actaully know what I am talking about when other such as your self do not have up to date or rather any knowledge other then very basic knowledge of the character you are trying to debate as well as the issue.

Crunch n Munch
No I just actaully know what I am talking about when other such as your self do not have up to date or rather any knowledge other then very basic knowledge of the character you are trying to debate as well as the issue. I have alot of knowledge on both characters, you'd be surprised. And you are basing all of your opinions off of...... well just that.

capt it up
I have alot of knowledge on both characters, you'd be surprised. And you are basing all of your opinions of...... well just that.
really then why could you not understand why logan would be tired after fighting omega red for 15 rounds? The you tried to attack me by saying that I said logan was tired in the blade fight, but would not be tired vs the other combatants. If you even new any thing about Omega Red or wolverine you would know why that would be, but of course you did not.

hell I bet you can't even tell me wolverines powers and I mean all of them.

Crunch n Munch
really then why could you not understand why logan would be tired after fighting omega red for 15 rounds? The you tried to attack me by saying that I said logan was tired in the blade fight, but would not be tired vs the other combatants. If you even new any thing about Omega Red or wolverine you would know why that would be, but of course you did not.

hell I bet you can't even tell me wolverines powers and I mean all of them. Your are right. I know absolutely nothing about comics and their characters.

Dammit ya got me. wacko

capt it up
Your are right. I know absolutely nothing about comics and their characters.

Dammit ya got me. wacko
I know you don't.

please I love for you to list every one of wolverines powers as well as his physicall stats

Symmetric Chaos
hell I bet you can't even tell me wolverines powers and I mean all of them.

Da clawzz
Da heelngz powarz
Da admadium
Da leet skillzoxxr
Da uber sped and strengthz!

capt it up
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Da clawzz
Da heelngz powarz
Da admadium
Da leet skillzoxxr
Da uber sped and strengthz!
ya becuase we all know I am such a rabid fanboy and I use logic such as that.........that was not amusing honestly I grow tired of the treatment people get for defending wolverine. It funny how people are quick to throw insults such as that, but yet can not provide evidence of me being a fanboy and saying wolverine wins and encounter he can not win

Symmetric Chaos
ya becuase we all know I am such a rabid fanboy and I use logic such as that.........that was not amusing honestly I grow tired of the treatment people get for defending wolverine. It funny how people are quick to throw insults such as that, but yet can not provide evidence of me being a fanboy and saying wolverine wins and encounter he can not win

Was I accurate though?

And really asking people to list a characters abilities is really stupid.

Apolloknight
Wolverine wins, but it should be a good fight.

capt it up
Was I accurate though?

And really asking people to list a characters abilities is really stupid.
no you were not actaully

and no it not stupid when most people are unable to answer sucha simple question correctly. You for instance are unlikly to be able to answer such a question accuratly yet you would do better then crunch.

also your attempt to insult me was childish and well just stupid. Have fun with your little band wagon man I am sick of this BS from people. Please I love to know were capt it up has stated some thing fanboyish about wolverine. It funny how quick you and others are to harsh fans of a character yet you can not even find were I have said wolverine would defeat a character he could not.

for example it funny how many individuals assume that I think wolverine would win the majority against spiderman simply , becuase I defend him against people who have no accurate knowledge of his character or abilities

Symmetric Chaos
no you were not actaully

Claws
Strength
Speed
HealingFactor
Senses
Skill

and no it not stupid when most people are unable to answer sucha simple question correctly. You for instance are unlikly to be able to answer such a question accuratly yet you would do better then crunch.

See this is what I meant. The whole point of asking him to list every last one of Wolverine's powers is just so that you can try to discedit his arguments.

also your attempt to insult me was childish and well just stupid. Have fun with your little band wagon man I am sick of this BS from people. Please I love to know were capt it up has stated some thing fanboyish about wolverine. It funny how quick you and others are to harsh fans of a character yet you can not even find were I have said wolverine would defeat a character he could not.

for example it funny how many individuals assume that I think wolverine would win the majority against spiderman simply , becuase I defend him against people who have no accurate knowledge of his character or abilities

Fanboyish moment #1:

Assuming that I hate Wolverine just because I made a joke at your expense in response to a request that I judged to be in bad taste.

Crunch n Munch
Da clawzz
Da heelngz powarz
Da admadium
Da leet skillzoxxr
Da uber sped and strengthz! That about sums it up.

capt it up
Claws
Strength
Speed
HealingFactor
Senses
Skill

See this is what I meant. The whole point of asking him to list every last one of Wolverine's powers is just so that you can try to discedit his arguments.

Fanboyish moment #1:

Assuming that I hate Wolverine just because I made a joke at your expense in response to a request that I judged to be in bad taste.

First your wrong again.

second I did not ask him to discredit him he had already done that him self when he stated that logan would not be tired from battling omega red for 15 rounds..............further more I did it for a good laugh. Trust me discreditting him was unneeded.

Did I say you hate wolverine? Nope I said you jumped the band wagon like many others and that it was childish and unneed. You do not have to hate wolverine to attempt to bash his suportters. He disliked he an easy target many go for it. Not surprized you would. Not like it was the first time nor will it be the last. I am just sick of it and I don't care that it a joke it was stupid unneeded. So please don't put words in my mouth.

so your fan boy moment one idea was pritty stupid since well I never implied not stated that you disliked wolverine. Also that does not even qulify for an act of fanboyism, but keep trying im sure you can do better then that mister chaos.

Symmetric Chaos
mister chaos.

I will ignore everything else and focus on the fact that you called me mister chaos.

Oh and what are Wolvie's other powers?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>