Sentry vs. Fallen One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Debate

guy222
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Debate

Fallen One

Utrigita
fallen one

dvampire
Sentry.

boriquaking55
Fallen One's planet-busting feat is better than Sentry's Hyperbole (I still consider the Creel feat hyperbole)

DigiMark007
When did he destroy a planet? He still only has like 4 appearences.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by DigiMark007
When did he destroy a planet? He still only has like 4 appearences.

That fight he had with Thanos where he destroyed the gas-giant and was shocked Thanos made it through unharmed.

grey fox
Originally posted by boriquaking55
That fight he had with Thanos where he destroyed the gas-giant and was shocked Thanos made it through unharmed.

Doesn't sound too impressive , he just ignited the planet.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by grey fox
Doesn't sound too impressive , he just ignited the planet.

maybe so, but it's a real feat - unlike the Creel incident which proves absolutely nothing other than Marvel writers like to write nonsense like "the power of a million suns" without showing any real evidence or even considering whether or not it sounds stupid.

DigiMark007
I dunno. Breaking out of Strange's neural bonds with ease, owning Terrax quicker than anyone this side of Squirrel Girl, one-shotting Iron Man, one-shotting Wolver-god ( wink ). Stalemating the Collective and Genis. Annihilating Creel.

His feats are starting to add up....the "million exploding suns" thing may be stupid (I'd agree there) but his power isn't a fluke anymore.

juggernaut66666
What feats does Fallen One have?
Besides losing to Thanos.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
What feats does Fallen One have?
Besides losing to Thanos.

Also losing to Aegis and Tenebrous early in the Annihilation tie-ins. They're nigh-abstract level though so it really doesn't tell us much.

I really don'y remember the planet thing before Thanos made him his slave, but meh.

boriquaking55
I dunno. Breaking out of Strange's neural bonds with ease, owning Terrax quicker than anyone this side of Squirrel Girl, one-shotting Iron Man, one-shotting Wolver-god ( wink ). Stalemating the Collective and Genis. Annihilating Creel.

His feats are starting to add up....the "million exploding suns" thing may be stupid (I'd agree there) but his power isn't a fluke anymore.

Yea but with the exception of maybe the Collective & Genis feats, which is arguable, that doesn't sound like anything Fallen One couldn't do. But who knows, Fallen One doesn't have many feats anyways.

Sentry is very flavor-of-the-month right now, and it just seems like Marvel is just trying to make him look good, since Thor/SS aren't around.

juggernaut66666
Remember Thanos also ordered Skreet no to kill Fallen One. big grin

boriquaking55
Remember Thanos also ordered Skreet no to kill Fallen One. big grin

Good point, I do remember him saying that, but who knows - that might of had something to do with Fallen One being totally unconscious at the time.

Fallen One is still more interesting to me though rolling on floor laughing

DigiMark007
Skreet's actually high-level though. We considered her for the tournament (not joking). We have scans of her punking the sh*t out of Surfer and others.

juggernaut66666
Skreet's actually high-level though. We considered her for the tournament (not joking). We have scans of her punking the sh*t out of Surfer and others.
eek!
Can you show me some scans?

DigiMark007
eek!
Can you show me some scans?

Scoobless has them. You might want to PM him if you're interested.

guy222
Scoobless has them. You might want to PM him if you're interested.

I chose Fallen One. Not even Galactus, it appears can remove the black energy he does possess. smile

manorastroman
when sentry fought genis, just the energy of their clash (they were both holding back) was enough to destroy multiple planets.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by manorastroman
when sentry fought genis, just the energy of their clash (they were both holding back) was enough to destroy multiple planets.

Considering no planets were destroyed, it's apparent their energy output wasn't great enough to destroy planets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.