Superman & Batman vs Martian Manhunter & Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
The worlds finest versus Tony Stark and J'onn J'ozz?

They all get 6 hours of prep and fight takes place in demolition zone in New York City. All current versions.
Which dynamic duo would win and why?

SpunkySmurph
Supes and Bats.

Because, though Bats will get murderized, Supes will still beat Martian, and have plenty strength and stamina left to take out IM (who can do jack sh*t to him)

Oh, and...

Supes owns Hulk no expression

Entity
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Supes and Bats.

Because, though Bats will get murderized, Supes will still beat Martian, and have plenty strength and stamina left to take out IM (who can do jack sh*t to him)

Oh, and...

I don't know Smurf, MM (IMO) should be more than capable of whopping Supes and he has more than enough intell on both Kal and Bruce to give Tony the info to make some quick adjustments to his armor.

But Bruce with any prep, even only 6 hours, can work miracles

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
The worlds finest versus Tony Stark and J'onn J'ozz?

They all get 6 hours of prep and fight takes place in demolition zone in New York City. All current versions.
Which dynamic duo would win and why?

Team One

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Team One

Bruce>Tony

Darth Martin
Bruce with prep > Tony

Newjak
MM tells Tony what Superman's weaknesses are and Tony adjusts his armor to fight Superman based on those.

He also brings in all of his other armor

Tony with Tech>Batman

Juntai
Batman packs EMP, as described by Nightwing in the newest issue of Outsiders.. Tony falls.

Newjak
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman packs EMP, as described by Nightwing in the newest issue of Outsiders.. Tony falls. Tony is shielded against EMPs wink

And still a Red Sun bomb and Krptonite Radiation to Supes for the win.

Then its Martian Mnhunter and Ironman vs Batman stick out tongue

Juntai
Originally posted by Newjak
Tony is shielded against EMPs wink
Really? Because he didn't seem so shielded in the last issue of Fallen Son, when the female Hawkeye dropped him with one. And that's very current material friend.

Newjak
Really? Because he didn't seem so shielded in the last issue of Fallen Son, when the female Hawkeye dropped him with one. And that's very current material friend. Yes he has AMP shielding and this was Extremis right I don't think so stick out tongue

And still Red Sun Cannon for the win. stick out tongue

Juntai
Originally posted by Newjak
Yes he has AMP shielding and this was Extremis right I don't think so stick out tongue

And still Red Sun Cannon for the win. stick out tongue Face it, EMP dropped Tony, last month's issue. Period.

Red Sun isn't saving either of them.

Caps Conscience
Even if bat takes out tony mm will take down supes via mind rape leaveing bats and MM. bad juju for bats.

Newjak
Face it, EMP dropped Tony, last month's issue. Period.

Red Sun isn't saving either of them. It will drain Supes enough for MM to beat the crap out of him erm

Juntai
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Even if bat takes out tony mm will take down supes via mind rape leaveing bats and MM. bad juju for bats. I disagree. Superman's mind is stronger. For evidence, you can see Martian Manhunter and Aquaman losing to Despero telepathically at the same time, and him being unable to dominate Superman. Superman also has his own mental disciplines, Torqasm Rao, Torquasm Vo, the mental battlefield can be turned in his favor. He's been seen using mental powers as recently as the OMAC Mini that spun out of Brave New World. Telepathically talking to people, and creating mental projections of himself. Martian Manhunter also taught the whole of the JLA ways to resist telepathic attacks, as Batman had noted while battling The Key with Green Arrow in the final issues of the last JLA series.

Caps Conscience
I disagree. Superman's mind is stronger. For evidence, you can see Martian Manhunter and Aquaman losing to Despero telepathically at the same time, and him being unable to dominate Superman. Superman also has his own mental disciplines, Torqasm Rao, Torquasm Vo, the mental battlefield can be turned in his favor. He's been seen using mental powers as recently as the OMAC Mini that spun out of Brave New World. Telepathically talking to people, and creating mental projections of himself. Martian Manhunter also taught the whole of the JLA ways to resist telepathic attacks, as Batman had noted while battling The Key with Green Arrow in the final issues of the last JLA series.

fine then what is supe going to when he goes intangeble or he mindrapes bat instead leving supes to deal with tony who has preped for him and mm who most people feal he can't beat. cool

TricksterPriest
Face it, EMP dropped Tony, last month's issue. Period.

Red Sun isn't saving either of them.

Can we please get a scan? eek! I could use it if I face Blair in the tournament. shifty

Innerhype
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Can we please get a scan? eek! I could use it if I face Blair in the tournament. shifty

That EMP arrow was very close to complete CIS/PIS, the only reason is isn't total CIS/PIS was becuase the effect of the a EMP only lasted for a couple of seconds.

grey fox
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Supes and Bats.

Oh, and...

QFTT

guy222
still team one

Juk3n
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Bruce with prep > Tony

WOAH pal, not funny! Batprep is great no doubt, but there are a fare few above him when it comes to what can be done in a short amount of time.

Tony Stark being one of them. Especially with Tony's headstart and what he ALREADY has available.

KK the Great
I disagree. Superman's mind is stronger. For evidence, you can see Martian Manhunter and Aquaman losing to Despero telepathically at the same time, and him being unable to dominate Superman. Superman also has his own mental disciplines, Torqasm Rao, Torquasm Vo, the mental battlefield can be turned in his favor. He's been seen using mental powers as recently as the OMAC Mini that spun out of Brave New World. Telepathically talking to people, and creating mental projections of himself. Martian Manhunter also taught the whole of the JLA ways to resist telepathic attacks, as Batman had noted while battling The Key with Green Arrow in the final issues of the last JLA series.

It's been awhile since I visited the Alvaro's Superman board.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KK the Great
It's been awhile since I visited the Alvaro's Superman board. How is that board? After my stint on herochat I do intend to travel.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Juk3n
WOAH pal, not funny! Batprep is great no doubt, but there are a fare few above him when it comes to what can be done in a short amount of time.

Tony Stark being one of them. Especially with Tony's headstart and what he ALREADY has available. no None of these two have magic and Superman can always bring a Kryptonite-proof suit. Either Superman or Batman can build psi-shields. And Batman can just borrow a Kryptonian armour from Superman from the Fortress, make some modifications of his own. Plus Superman and Batman have the teamwork edge being The World's Finest.

KK the Great
Originally posted by quanchi112
How is that board? After my stint on herochat I do intend to travel.

It's kind of like if you take that post I quoted and expand it into an entire forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.