tekken force and heihachi v.s. nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beta ray bob
heihachi from tekken, and the first level of TEKKEN FORCE form tekken 4, versus nightmare from soul calibur 3

Darkstorm Zero
I guess you whern't paying attention in the last thread, Nightmare outright OWNS groups of people solo. the on ethreat here, Heihachi has trouble with regular Jin, he has no fighting chance against Nightmare.

beta ray bob
heihachi can beat nightmare in soul calibur2, and can nightmare beat groups of people with guns? (the tekken force have guns you know

Darkstorm Zero
Not from the Mini Game your using for the debate, and no, Heihachi from T4 has nof fought Nightmare officially.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Cloud_VII
Nightmare wins. The Tekken force could take a normal Jin down with tranquilizers, but I don't think they would pose a threat to Nightmare. Heihachi is durable enough to take an enormous explosion with relative ease; Namco made Heihachi strong enough to take Nightmare in H2H combat. It would be a good fight overall but Nightmare would win nonetheless.

beta ray bob
well now that the nightmare vs. devil jin crowd is all here dissagreeing with me, i guess u win,(fyi I forgot to mention that they had guns) (my edit time ran out)

Cloud_VII
Heihachi could beat Nightmare

Darkstorm Zero
it's a small chance,smaller than DJ's hope of winning, but it's there.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
it's a small chance,smaller than DJ's hope of winning, but it's there.
GLAD YOU AGREE!!

Darkstorm Zero
I'd give Hachi a 1 to 2 out of 10 chance to win 3 with guns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.