thanos vs dakseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jax_Jax
has it been done???

sure it has, but here it is again

guy222
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
has it been done???

sure it has, but here it is again

Darkseid

beta ray bob
thanos

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darksied.

Soljer
Which versions?

xmeat
thanos

King_Mungi
Darkseid, Thanos doesn't come close to DS's feats.

xmeat
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Darkseid, Thanos doesn't come close to DS's feats. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jax_Jax
ya.

I'd say darkseid as well

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmeat
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Right the guy who says Hulk can take anyone is rolling his eyes at me...woe is me roll eyes (sarcastic)

xmeat
Right the guy who says Hulk can take anyone is rolling his eyes at me...woe is me roll eyes (sarcastic) that was devilgoblin duh duh duh.

King_Mungi
that was devilgoblin duh duh duh.

and you, as we showed you feats of Darkseid and you flat out ignored them. His feats are far higher than Thanos and that's a fact.

xmeat
and you, as we showed you feats of Darkseid and you flat out ignored them. His feats are far higher than Thanos and that's a fact. have you seen thanos feats.

Jax_Jax
we all have.

because we've seen thanos' feats, doesnt make them better than darkseids

guy222
Darkseid, Thanos doesn't come close to DS's feats.

Off topic, how can i get a sig

King_Mungi
have you seen thanos feats.

Yes actually, when Thanos controls 3 billions Daxamites with his mind and at the same time teleport a planet instantly than you can say Thanos is on his level. Darkseid takes down patheon of Gods.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
Off topic, how can i get a sig

Ask someone to make one for you, Beta Ray Howard did my awesome sig

nvrbeenwthagirl
Current DS bitched Earth Angel Supergirl who was owning the God of Apoc like it was nothing. This same Earth Angel Supergirl also beat Despero. DS can beat Promethian Giants and Shake the Cosmos in fights with Highfather. DS is the balance of the source and was even able to hurt the Spectre. When Thanos can hurt the LT, let me know. DS was able to create Staybe who is equal to Takion. And Thanos would have a hell of time trying to beat Takion. DS was superior to even Takion as stated by Takion.

xmeat
Yes actually, when Thanos controls 3 billions Daxamites with his mind and at the same time teleport a planet instantly than you can say Thanos is on his level. Darkseid takes down patheon of Gods. thanos has taken gods as well and with the infinity gems he's basically almost god.

xmeat
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Current DS bitched Earth Angel Supergirl who was owning the God of Apoc like it was nothing. This same Earth Angel Supergirl also beat Despero. DS can beat Promethian Giants and Shake the Cosmos in fights with Highfather. DS is the balance of the source and was even able to hurt the Spectre. When Thanos can hurt the LT, let me know. DS was able to create Staybe who is equal to Takion. And Thanos would have a hell of time trying to beat Takion. DS was superior to even Takion as stated by Takion. your talk as if ds could fight LT.

nvrbeenwthagirl
your talk as if ds could fight LT.

DS is protected by the Source. Nothing the Lt could do could stop him permanantly much in the same way the Spectre couldn't. DS could Hurt the LT, but meet his end over and over as the source keeps ressurecting him.

King_Mungi
thanos has taken gods as well and with the infinity gems he's basically almost god.

Where does it state Thanos can use the Infinity Gauntlet in this thread? That's not in his powerset, that's external while Darkseid has done the feats that are vastly higher than Thanos on his own power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.