Omega Flight vs The Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
No prep. Standard rules etc.

The Authority
The Doctor
Jenny Quantum
The Engineer
Midnighter
Apollo
Swift & Rose Tattoo
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6a/Authorityv4.jpg/250px-Authorityv4.jpg

vs.

Omega Flight
Beta Ray Bill
Talisman
Guardian
U.S. Agent
Sasquatch
Arachne
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4c/OmegaFlight.png/250px-OmegaFlight.png

Discuss.

King_Mungi
Authroity due to the Doctor, didn't he create a universe or some jazz like that I'm foggy on his feats

manorastroman
authority due to both the doctor and jenny quantum, who even as a baby had universal feats.

guy222
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
No prep. Standard rules etc.

The Authority
The Doctor
Jenny Quantum
The Engineer
Midnighter
Apollo
Swift & Rose Tattoo
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6a/Authorityv4.jpg/250px-Authorityv4.jpg

vs.

Omega Flight
Beta Ray Bill
Talisman
Guardian
U.S. Agent
Sasquatch
Arachne
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4c/OmegaFlight.png/250px-OmegaFlight.png

Discuss.

Authority

Soljer
Which Doctor?

Also, Jeroen or Jenny solo this. smile.

Scoobless
Doctor FTW ... unless he can't overcome Odin's enchantments ... in which case he may be in trouble just for trying it.

Soljer
Originally posted by Scoobless
Doctor FTW ... unless he can't overcome Odin's enchantments ... in which case he may be in trouble just for trying it.

Not if it's Habib. Habib, by all rights, SHOULD be even more powerful than Jeroen, but he hasn't even waggled a finger at Jeroen's feat pool.

marvelprince
I think we're all in accordance that this is a cakewalk for the Authority.

CasanoVa
Idiots.

US Agent's power of patriotism helps him walk through every spell Doctor makes, he pwns the Authority by himself.

erm

Soljer
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Idiots.

US Agent's power of patriotism helps him walk through every spell Doctor makes, he pwns the Authority by himself.

erm

Baby Jenny pwns patriotism. Much less teen-***** Jenny. doped.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Soljer
Baby Jenny pwns patriotism. Much less teen-***** Jenny. doped.

Tsk, John Walker = Marvel Universe's Rambo.

Rambo pwns anything with a vagina, fact. erm

Even Leodinas

Soljer
Tsk, John Walker = Marvel Universe's Rambo.

Rambo pwns anything with a vagina, fact. erm

Even Leodinas

Either Jenny or Jeroen could just eliminate her Vagina for the duration of the battle, and restore it afterwards. It'd hardly be too much of a strain considering their abilities. wink.

CasanoVa
Either Jenny or Jeroen could just eliminate her Vagina for the duration of the battle, and restore it afterwards. It'd hardly be too much of a strain considering their abilities. wink.

Pfft roll eyes (sarcastic) you'd think so. But even though Clint Barton is the manliest of mans, he got his arse kicked for being a walking vagina (despite the fact he didnt have one).

There's no way to evade it erm, don't make me call Luke Cage

shksprtx
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Authroity due to the Doctor, didn't he create a universe or some jazz like that I'm foggy on his feats

But Mungi, you of all people should keep in mind that Talisman is probably about as powerful as Doctor...she has 20,000 years of previous Talisman experience, plus she has Shaman's medicine pouch.

The deciding factor if she and Doctor faced off would be her confidence, which I think is still a bit on the low side.

Having said that, I think the Authority takes this one at least 7/10

Soljer
Originally posted by shksprtx
But Mungi, you of all people should keep in mind that Talisman is probably about as powerful as Doctor...she has 20,000 years of previous Talisman experience, plus she has Shaman's medicine pouch.

The deciding factor if she and Doctor faced off would be her confidence, which I think is still a bit on the low side.

Having said that, I think the Authority takes this one at least 7/10

You have to be crazy. The Doctor has never struggled to do a damn thing - even his universal feats.

Jeroen's only 'weakness' is that he was a junkie and a pussy. Besides that, he could pretty much solo everyone the Authority has ever faced....

And, besides, The Authority killed God. stick out tongue.

Soljer
Pfft roll eyes (sarcastic) you'd think so. But even though Clint Barton is the manliest of mans, he got his arse kicked for being a walking vagina (despite the fact he didnt have one).

There's no way to evade it erm, don't make me call Luke Cage

AHHHH!!!

**** Punt ftw!

shksprtx
You have to be crazy. The Doctor has never struggled to do a damn thing - even his universal feats.

Jeroen's only 'weakness' is that he was a junkie and a pussy. Besides that, he could pretty much solo everyone the Authority has ever faced....

And, besides, The Authority killed God. stick out tongue.

Since I'm not too familiar with The Authority, all I have to go on is the Wiki entry, which makes the Doctor sound like a very even match for Talisman. Do you have any scans of the Doctor's feats?

shksprtx
Bump

Still waiting for feats showing Doctor outclasses Talisman

DigiMark007
Bump

Still waiting for feats showing Doctor outclasses Talisman

Um, there's a respect thread. You could take 5 minutes and do the work yourself rather than demanding scans.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/405554_1-the-authority-respect-thread

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, I have a healthy respect for OF, but they're out of their league. Even if Talisman and Doctor stalemate (a big if, and I think I'm being generous to OF here) the Authority has too many high-tiers.

Everyone but BRB would bite it very quickly. Then the numbers advantage means Authority wins.

shksprtx
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Um, there's a respect thread. You could take 5 minutes and do the work yourself rather than demanding scans.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/405554_1-the-authority-respect-thread

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, I have a healthy respect for OF, but they're out of their league. Even if Talisman and Doctor stalemate (a big if, and I think I'm being generous to OF here) the Authority has too many high-tiers.

Everyone but BRB would bite it very quickly. Then the numbers advantage means Authority wins.

Apologies, Digi...I seem to have lost my manners as well as my common sense... embarrasment

As for OF being outclassed, I think you're right...I was just trying to point out that from what I saw, I don't think the Doctor could solo OF, as a few posters seemed to imply...

DigiMark007
Fair enough. And it's likely that Talisman could at least temporarily counter-act the "getting turned into trees" powers of Big D. But they're still outclassed, and not just in the heavyweight matchups.

King_Mungi
Well keep in mind the new Guardian is the Collective, but we have yet to see what Micheal can do since he kept some residual energy for himself

On that note, Authority wins.

Validus
Well keep in mind the new Guardian is the Collective, but we have yet to see what Micheal can do since he kept some residual energy for himself
Wow. What an ass.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
Wow. What an ass.

I think he is more of an ass killing the previous Guardian and wearing his clothes confused

Validus
I think he is more of an ass killing the previous Guardian and wearing his clothes confused
That too.

Big Sexy
I think he is more of an ass killing the previous Guardian and wearing his clothes confused Where did the mutant energy go when it left him. It didn't go back to the mutants. Besides a few, the x-gene doesn't even exist anymore.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Where did the mutant energy go when it left him. It didn't go back to the mutants. Besides a few, the x-gene doesn't even exist anymore.

Sentry threw majority of the energy into the sun, and apparently was destroyed. Hooray.

Symmetric Chaos
Sentry threw majority of the energy into the sun, and apparently was destroyed. Hooray.

Sentry destroyed energy?

Damn is there a law of nature he's not willing to break?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Sentry destroyed energy?

Damn is there a law of nature he's not willing to break?

Well he threw his split personality a construct of his mind (the Void) into the sun as well, so I guess not.

Symmetric Chaos
Well he threw his split personality a construct of his mind (the Void) into the sun as well, so I guess not.

Does he have solutions for problems that don't involve throwing things into the sun?

If not I smell an upcoming story arc!

Validus
Does he have solutions for problems that don't involve throwing things into the sun?
Crying about them?

King_Mungi

.....punch things reallllllly hard? Then sits in his own self-pity

shksprtx

But I thought Sasquatch designs the suit for Mike, so if it resembles the Guardian suit doesn't that make Walt the ass?

Or is Walt making him wear that design as tribute/reparations?

shksprtx

Ummm...throwing things into the....

Oh, nevermind... confused

King_Mungi
But I thought Sasquatch designs the suit for Mike, so if it resembles the Guardian suit doesn't that make Walt the ass?

Or is Walt making him wear that design as tribute/reparations?

No Mr.Fantastic made the suit, Walt has verbally said in Omega Flight he doesn't want Mike on the team.

shksprtx
No Mr.Fantastic made the suit, Walt has verbally said in Omega Flight he doesn't want Mike on the team.

Hmmm...thought I had heard on here that Walt made the suit, but Reed makes much more sense...

UniOmni
Lol at whoever said the Authority killed God...........

True stuff, if God is really a giant booger that infects planets from the inside.

I'd give BRB odds over most anyone in The Authority, barring The Doctor and Jenny.

Everyone else is a mid tier or low top tier.

Authority 7/10.

King_Mungi
Hmmm...thought I had heard on here that Walt made the suit, but Reed makes much more sense...

I posted the Initiative scans in the Guardian respect thread if you want to check it out

Originally posted by UniOmni
Everyone else is a mid tier or low top tier.

Talisman is mid-tier?

King_Mungi
Sentry: "I don't throw everything into the sun."

http://www.popcultureshock.com/mighty-avengers-3-preview/41584/1/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.