Guardian vs. Extremis Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
This seems like a good match up.

The fight takes place in a secluded mountainous region.

Both are fully powered and have all their abilities.

No prep.

qqqqqqq
guardian, iron man runs out of electricity

nimbus006
WHAT? confused

qqqqqqq
what??

qqqqqqq
they are fighting in a secluded mountainous region where iron man gets recharged??

nimbus006
First of all he doesn't only use electrical sources to power his suit. Even if he did and ran out he could power up through an external source like the sun and convert solar energy into electricity.

So again i ask WHAT?

qqqqqqq
hmm can he control and use his other suits to attack guardian?

nimbus006
Do you acutally think Tony Stark would not account for something so ridiculous as running out of electricity? The guy has back up plans, for back up plans.

qqqqqqq
you said it yourself no prep

nimbus006
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
hmm can he control and use his other suits to attack guardian?

Huh no. I probably should of stated that in the first post. Sorry big grin

He also can't use external sources as a mean of attacking Guardian.

nimbus006
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
you said it yourself no prep

Thats not prep. Thats just who he is. He is always prepared for everything and anything. Especially having enough power in his suit.

qqqqqqq
i think IM takes this

nimbus006
Would you like to state why?
You did say at first that Guardian would win.
Why the sudden change of heart?

nimbus006
No one else care to give their opinion

guy222
Originally posted by nimbus006
No one else care to give their opinion

I will. Tony ftw

King_Mungi
Guardian...he controls the ENTIRE E-M spectrum and can shut off Tony's brain.

Mac was built to battle Galactus and he even beat a weakened version of him when Sersi, Her, Quasar, Hercules, Box IV, Vindicator II, and Windshear working together couldn't.
===
EDIT: What Extremis did, Mac did in the 80's. He cybernetically linked up with the Plodex ship easily and manipulated it. While it took the combined minds of Iron Man, Black Knight, Yellowjacket and Stingray to understand just a part of it

King_Mungi
Since not many are familar with him, I will help you guys out:

Guardian Biography

Guardian Respect Thread

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Guardian...he controls the ENTIRE E-M spectrum and can shut off Tony's brain.

Mac was built to battle Galactus and he even beat a weakened version of him when Sersi, Her, Quasar, Hercules, Box IV, Vindicator II, and Windshear working together couldn't.
===
EDIT: What Extremis did, Mac did in the 80's. He cybernetically linked up with the Plodex ship easily and manipulated it. While it took the combined minds of Iron Man, Black Knight, Yellowjacket and Stingray to understand just a part of it

thumbsup

LORDSIDIOUS01
First of all, Which Gaurdian; Mac or Heather? Second, not that it really matters since Tony Stark has full control over his armor. This could be a long protracted battle. On the other hand, Iron Man will [probably wipe Gaurdian off the face of the Earth.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
First of all, Which Gaurdian; Mac or Heather? Second, not that it really matters since Tony Stark has full control over his armor. This could be a long protracted battle. On the other hand, Iron Man will

Heather even beat an alternate reality Iron Man with ease, your greatly underating any version of Guardian. So what if Iron Man has full control of his armor, you don't think Mac or Heather don't? Mac is the suit, just like how Iron Man is his suit now. What Extremis Iron Man did, Guardian did it years before.

King_Mungi
When Iron Man can own Dr.Doom this easily than you can say he's in his league

---------------------------------------------
Battles
---------------------------------------------
Alpha Flight #91 (Vol.1): Dr.Doom
Ordered to protect Doom as Latveria and Canada are in trade discussions the L.L.F try again with their assassination attempt. Mac senses Doom is responsible for the soliders death and steps in

1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlightv191-18.jpg
2. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlightv191-19.jpg
3. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlightv191-20.jpg

LORDSIDIOUS01
Heather even beat an alternate reality Iron Man with ease, your greatly underating any version of Guardian. So what if Iron Man has full control of his armor, you don't think Mac or Heather don't? Mac is the suit, just like how Iron Man is his suit now. What Extremis Iron Man did, Guardian did it years before.

Maybe but still don't matter Iron Man wins.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Maybe but still don't matter Iron Man wins.

Hardly, unlike Iron Man Guardian has complete control over the E-M spectrum and one-shooted a weakened Galactus. You going to add reason why Iron Man would win, as clearly Guardian has the advantage.

Do you think Iron Man could do what Guardian did to Dr.Doom and Galactus?

batdude123
Hardly, unlike Iron Man Guardian has complete control over the E-M spectrum and one-shooted a weakened Galactus. You going to add reason why Iron Man would win, as clearly Guardian has the advantage.

Do you think Iron Man could do what Guardian did to Dr.Doom and Galactus?

Guardian could just simply do this, and be done with it.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by batdude123
Guardian could just simply do this, and be done with it.

Darn right, Mac and Heather can unleash massive EMP's or localized ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.