Diablo 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

G U I T A R
Ok correct me if im wrong but, I hear that Diablo 3 is going to be coming out on 360? If it is, I am definately looking forward to it because the game itself is awesome and hopefully the graphics will we upgraded if its on 360.

General G
Originally posted by G U I T A R
Ok correct me if im wrong but, I hear that Diablo 3 is going to be coming out on 360? If it is, I am definately looking forward to it because the game itself is awesome and hopefully the graphics will we upgraded if its on 360.

Diablo for 360? blink There's something I never though I would hear...

dirkdirden
That could be amazing if done right. 4 player Diablo without LANing or Playing online OMFingG I would quit my job and kill my wife so I could play the game and feed off her flesh for as long as possible.

Also the online ability would be very nice as well just as long as there will be no extra charge.

Damn it you got me excited now I have to go punch the goat to calm down.

Burning thought
lol diablo 3 on 360, sounds ridiculous....you cant match the versitility of pc online networking.....games would be so small....

also the pc is where its roots at, i cant imagine they would put it on 360 all of a sudden...especially nto without a pc version laughing

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Burning thought
lol diablo 3 on 360, sounds ridiculous....you cant match the versitility of pc online networking.....games would be so small....

also the pc is where its roots at, i cant imagine they would put it on 360 all of a sudden...especially nto without a pc version laughing

They had diablo for PS1 and it wasn't too bad. If they bring it out on both I would proably buy it on both, the xbox multiplayer without online or lan will bring me and my friends much gooder funner times, and the PC version will be for single player online.

But I do don't think it will reach the 360, even though Blizard and MC are rather close in distance and relationship.

Smasandian
I think Diablo could easily work on the 360.

Too bad that Blizzard will seriously have to do something different than other Diablos.

K73SK
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=353616

and it is possible
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/727/727896p1.html

Spartan005
Originally posted by dirkdirden
They had diablo for PS1 and it wasn't too bad. If they bring it out on both I would proably buy it on both, the xbox multiplayer without online or lan will bring me and my friends much gooder funner times, and the PC version will be for single player online.

But I do don't think it will reach the 360, even though Blizard and MC are rather close in distance and relationship.

Oh so you do don't?

doan_m
Originally posted by dirkdirden
They had diablo for PS1 and it wasn't too bad.
But which one was the superior choice of all time? That would be the PC.

And i'm pretty damn sure that IF there is a diablo III (lack of evidence forces me to hold large amount of suspicion) they would release it for PC first before they do it for the 360.

MadMel
there is an ign site for d3..and a whole site dedicated to it..plus this thread has been done...reporting

Pulse2
Diablo on 360 would suck, no offence to 360, but like Warcraft, it is a point and click game, in order to attack hundreds of enemies, you will need speedy attacks and the ability to escape getting killed at other times, I don't see it going to 360 or any console for that matter, its a PC game to the end, besides, Blizzard likes PC more ^^

Maybe, just maybe playing it on Wii wouldn't be so bad, after seeing Zelda, I can see how it would work, but on 360? With analogue sticks? I might as well go staple my tongue to a desk, it would be lots more fun.

Lana
Duplicate thread; closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.