Captain america vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tiakocom
these 2 go at it... no shield and no web just an all out fight, who is physically stronger?

Sparkz
Originally posted by tiakocom
these 2 go at it... no shield and no web just an all out fight, who is physically stronger?

Erm Spider-man is stronger, by quite a gap...hell its a really really big gap really.

my2cents

Are you being serious? Spider man is waayy stronger physically. I mean wayyyyyy stronger, the guy is class 15-20 in strenght level, whereas cap's 880 pound to 1 ton max. MA wise cap schools him, but 1 punch from spidey'll knock him out cold. (maybe more than 1)

tiakocom
Originally posted by Sparkz
Erm Spider-man is stronger, by quite a gap...hell its a really really big gap really.

true but isn't cap above human level? just asking might be wrong

tiakocom
Originally posted by my2cents
Are you being serious? Spider man is waayy stronger physically. I mean wayyyyyy stronger, the guy is class 15-20 in strenght level, whereas cap's 880 pound to 1 ton max. MA wise cap schools him, but 1 punch from spidey'll knock him out cold. (maybe more than 1)

dam I guess this is what happens when you stop reading comics, i always thought since cap took that drug he surpassed normal human strength guess I was wrong or still stuck in the past sad

Sparkz

Stat wise no he isnt he is peak human, but he has feats to say he can lift about 1 ton maybe 2 but that is just comic peak human which is a bit different to real world.

Also the Cap with Super strength is Ultimate Cap (in case you didn't know)

my2cents

he is above human level, but spidey's way above cap's level. Cap's like peak human or enhanced, whereas spiderman is super-human.

tiakocom
Stat wise no he isnt he is peak human, but he has feats to say he can lift about 1 ton maybe 2 but that is just comic peak human which is a bit different to real world.

off topic is wolverine above or human peak also like spidey or jus peak human since he's a mutant?

capt it up

no he has a feat that say's he can lift a little over 1000 pound's

Symmetric Chaos
who is physically stronger?

You're kidding right?

Spidey by a mile

capt it up
off topic is wolverine above or human peak also like spidey or jus peak human since he's a mutant?

wolverine superhuman how ever he not as strong as spiderman. Wolverine in the 2 ton range

Sparkz

Technicly again Logan is always classed as peak human but its been stated in comics that he has super strength due to weapon X and he has feats of lifting around 2 tons. You'll have to ask Capt it up or Jinzin about the weapon X super strength though cause I'm not sure how it was described.

Sparkz
Originally posted by capt it up
no he has a feat that say's he can lift a little over 1000 pound's

Thought he had a feat where he was lifting a huge tree or something.

capt it up
Technicly again Logan is always classed as peak human but its been stated in comics that he has super strength due to weapon X and he has feats of lifting around 2 tons. You'll have to ask Capt it up or Jinzin about the weapon X super strength though cause I'm not sure how it was described.

actaully wolverine never been listed as peak human in hand book's. he actaully always listed as superhuman or enchanced human.

Wolverine has never ounce in a hand book been listed as peakhuman.

capt it up
Thought he had a feat where he was lifting a huge tree or something.

no that was Logan.

Sparkz
actaully wolverine never been listed as peak human in hand book's. he actaully always listed as superhuman or enchanced human.

Wolverine has never ounce in a hand book been listed as peakhuman.

Really? I thought when he was first introduced (minus the first appearance against Hulk) he was peak human, Not that I'v read any of these handbooks lol but I think it was in a letters page in the back of a Uk Wolverine comics (reprints of Marvels stuff not a tacky Uk version that makes no sense lol) the question was asked and it was answered as peak human

Sparkz
no that was Logan.

Nah I'm sure it was Cap, though it may have been Ultimate Cap I'm not sure.

tiakocom

thanks for that..it always confuses me marvel says he is peak human but in some comics he does feats above human peak. anyway just checked marvel directory and yep spidey definetly has this fight

Sparkz
thanks for that..it always confuses me marvel says he is peak human but in some comics he does feats above human peak. anyway just checked marvel directory and yep spidey definetly has this fight

No Probs to be honest you think writers would check the stats and keep characters in that range instead of making up some bizzare version of peak human.

my2cents
dam I guess this is what happens when you stop reading comics, i always thought since cap took that drug he surpassed normal human strength guess I was wrong or still stuck in the past sad

it's all good bro, i havent read as many comics either, i just kind of lurked around and and mooched all the info fom guys like metalmanx,c-master, jinzin, capt, soljer, symmetricchoas and many more. ButI i do read comics,but i'm not on those guys level...yet. big grin

btw i didn't mean to sound like a jerk with my first response

StarsNeverFall7
The handbooks are a loose, and I vaguely use the term loose guide to characters. The handbooks just seem to be a general statement of where they are at, if they go above or under that, which they often do.

Symmetric Chaos
i just kind of lurked around and and mooched all the info fom guys like metalmanx,c-master, jinzin, capt, soljer, symmetricchoas and many more.

Using me as a source of information is not a great idea (since I've just been doing what you're doing for longer). The others aren't that bad though.

tiakocom
it's all good bro, i havent read as many comics either, i just kind of lurked around and and mooched all the info fom guys like metalmanx,c-master, jinzin, capt, soljer, symmetricchoas and many more. ButI i do read comics,but i'm not on those guys level...yet. big grin

btw i didn't mean to sound like a jerk with my first response

its cool man wink

DigiMark007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/414126_1-cap-vs-spider-man

Use this, and the search. Thanks. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.