cap and daredevil vs BLACK TARANTULA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
can these 2 work together to take out a guy that thoroughly wrecked spidey . . .?

Skeets
Nope.

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
can these 2 work together to take out a guy that thoroughly wrecked spidey . . .?

black tarantula

Dinalfos
Cap and DD die.

leonidas
wow, no luv for the heroes, eh . . .?

Skeets
wow, no luv for the heroes, eh . . .? Originally posted by Skeets
Nope.

leonidas
how about i even it up then (though i don't think it impossible cap and dd take maybe . . . 1/10 if they mean to kill and fight together).

let's say we throw in wolverine as well.

cap, dd AND wolverine vs black tarantula. i've noticed a LOT of respect for BT in this forum. i think he's cool too, but i think this trio takes him for perhaps 4-5/10. erm

guy222
how about i even it up then (though i don't think it impossible cap and dd take maybe . . . 1/10 if they mean to kill and fight together).

let's say we throw in wolverine as well.

cap, dd AND wolverine vs black tarantula. i've noticed a LOT of respect for BT in this forum. i think he's cool too, but i think this trio takes him for perhaps 4-5/10. erm

Cool. The team wins. Logan is a badass

Sparkz
The original 2 would loose not to take anything away from them but this guy was stronger and faster than Spidey these 2 may be able to score hits but wouldnt hurt him, hell im not sure pressure points would do anything either, and lets not forget BT has a healing factor.

With Wolverine the team would likley win due to the fact they can now provide damage as long as Bt dsnt make sure Wolverine is out of the way by like throwing him a few miles.

leonidas
Originally posted by Sparkz
The original 2 would loose not to take anything away from them but this guy was stronger and faster than Spidey these 2 may be able to score hits but wouldnt hurt him, hell im not sure pressure points would do anything either, and lets not forget BT has a healing factor.

With Wolverine the team would likley win due to the fact they can now provide damage as long as Bt dsnt make sure Wolverine is out of the way by like throwing him a few miles.

that's a fair assessment. i can agree to that. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.